• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! :bye:

I'm looking for the interview, I think it was 2007, were Mika hears the laugh ringtone for the first time, and he laughs too..

Yeah, crappy explanation, but I hope you get the idea..

I just found out there was a short French interview on the Orange website back in Autumn, where he was presenting We Are Golden, and he said 'We are Golden' with a very stressed French accent, and it made himself laugh, saying 'Even that I say in French, I'm an idiot'. Does anyone have a link to it?

I just found out there was a short French interview on the Orange website back in Autumn, where he was presenting We Are Golden, and he said 'We are Golden' with a very stressed French accent, and it made himself laugh, saying 'Even that I say in French, I'm an idiot'. Does anyone have a link to it?

:aah: i'd love to see it too!

would be cool if somebody posts the link

that reminds me of something :aah: ...