• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi :bye: I was wondering if anyone had a picture of mika and all his band, on stage. But it doesnt have to be posed, or anything. Just casual

i've found this one recently... not sure if that's what you need though...

6a4187dba302cc46b354e52b07c50cf0.jpg

edit: and yes... it's from 'old' times ))))

Hi all! I need your help. I'm looking for an interview I watched a long time ago but can't find anymore. I think it was from the BBC (not sure, but it was definitively in English and the interviewer ¿a woman I think? was a Brit).

I guess it was about the first album because after introducing Mika, they played a bit of the Grace Kelly videoclip and I remember that after that bit, Mika said something about the line "I could be blue", something about he should have recorded that part again... I don't know if I'm explaining myself. Oh, and another thing I remember is that they were sitting around a table, not on a couch as usual.

So, if any of this rings a bell, I'd appreciate it :wink2:

Hi all! I need your help. I'm looking for an interview I watched a long time ago but can't find anymore. I think it was from the BBC (not sure, but it was definitively in English and the interviewer ¿a woman I think? was a Brit).

I guess it was about the first album because after introducing Mika, they played a bit of the Grace Kelly videoclip and I remember that after that bit, Mika said something about the line "I could be blue", something about he should have recorded that part again... I don't know if I'm explaining myself. Oh, and another thing I remember is that they were sitting around a table, not on a couch as usual.

So, if any of this rings a bell, I'd appreciate it :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTZUWEU-88Y

this one maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

This will sound a little strange.

I am looking for this interview in which he said something about his hair being hard to manage as it has it's own angles and ways...whatever, you got the point.

You have no idea what it feels like to remember you've read it somewhere but just can't remember where! :aah:

Does anyone knows what I'm talking about? :blush-anim-cl:

This will sound a little strange.

I am looking for this interview in which he said something about his hair being hard to manage as it has it's own angles and ways...whatever, you got the point.

You have no idea what it feels like to remember you've read it somewhere but just can't remember where! :aah:

Does anyone knows what I'm talking about? :blush-anim-cl:

do u mean this one?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3026337#post3026337

Does anyone have any of Mika with his hair straightened? Pretty please :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah hold on I'll upload a couple for you :wink2:

Edit:

straight.png

straight2.png

vid523272.jpg

vid523308.jpg

vid523347.jpg

Edited by Miro