• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello, i'm lookin' for an interview where Mika talked about how Fortune don't understand he can't yell like a belly dancer in Beirut in a night club or something like that?? :naughty:

i know what you're talking about, but have no idea what interview it was :aah:

I'm looking for a high quality pic of Mika with a funny expression etc. Preferably a close up.

(I'm not referring to a specific pic, I'm just looking for one to draw, but I can't seem to find anything.)

It just needs to be out of the ordinary :teehee:

thank you!

I'm looking for a high quality pic of Mika with a funny expression etc. Preferably a close up.

(I'm not referring to a specific pic, I'm just looking for one to draw, but I can't seem to find anything.)

It just needs to be out of the ordinary :teehee:

thank you!

Hmmm Mika pic out of the ordinary??.. :naughty: No way :teehee:

marymika.jpg

1136599496.jpg

monkeymika.jpg

Help! Trying to identify a Mika TV appearance!

I'm doing a write-up about Mika's song "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and I'm trying to correctly identify the first place I encountered it. I'm fairly certain it was on some TV morning news program in 2007 (CBS This Morning, NBC Today, ABC Good Morning America, some NY area local show, etc.) but I can't seem to determine this with online sources. I remember he was performing the song in studio (not on stage) and he had some chubby girls dancing around him. I think it was the Glamazons but I can't seem to verify that, either. I'm just hoping to have my facts as accurate as possible!

Can anybody help me with additional info about this?

Hi there!

I have a question. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this on MFC, so if I'm not, just tell me and I'll stop immediately :teehee:

What I wanted to ask was if there are any pictures of mika as a child? :biggrin2:

Yes, there are a few. I think you can find them on the ''Black and White photos'' section as they are b&w. :)

Here's one:

28vaqgg.jpg