• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone know where I can find a good instrumental version of Blame it on he girls or Blue Eyes?

We have decided that my daughter is going to skate on Blue Eyes, but we need an instrumental version, anyone can help?

Ok this is kind of a odd question but, how do you pronounce Melachi's name? because i feel like i've been pronouncing it wrong...

use google translator.. she pronounces it right but with an american accent.

EDIT:

hes says her name at around 0:42 XDD

Edited by qwurtie

ive never tried finding something using this thread before! but...

i would like to see a photo of mikas dad... (i know we're not allowed to post pics of mikas family members but maybe if there's a photo from a public appearance??)

could anyone help?

ive never tried finding something using this thread before! but...

i would like to see a photo of mikas dad... (i know we're not allowed to post pics of mikas family members but maybe if there's a photo from a public appearance??)

could anyone help?

Sorry to say this but he didn't appear anywhere in the public eye.

Sorry to say this but he didn't appear anywhere in the public eye.

you know what, i think i saw his small photo on some website that concerns his job or something with finances. i don't know if that was really him, i think it said Michael P. Lee or something..hmm :dunno:

I just saw pictures of Mika with a beautiful looking white cake that was so huge and it had piano keys on it with lollipop girl on the side and a piano man on top on the "Send a message to Mika thread" and I didn't want to make a nusance of myself there so does anyone know of the thread where I can find/see those pictures or possibly read about it?

I just saw pictures of Mika with a beautiful looking white cake that was so huge and it had piano keys on it with lollipop girl on the side and a piano man on top on the "Send a message to Mika thread" and I didn't want to make a nusance of myself there so does anyone know of the thread where I can find/see those pictures or possibly read about it?

Here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24545

I actually was looking for one specific pic :teehee: But I've found it myself (I knew I had saved it, but where is sometimes a problem :blush-anim-cl: ).

This pic:

141211407.th.jpg

No problem :wink2: I actually came across this pic while I was searching in my folder, but the one I have is not that big :naughty: T4P :thumb_yello:

you know what, i think i saw his small photo on some website that concerns his job or something with finances. i don't know if that was really him, i think it said Michael P. Lee or something..hmm :dunno:

I know there was a photo on a site but I think someone deleted it .:aah: