Mika is STALKING me!

elise_xx

i was once at MC donald in Latvia, and i heard Grace kelly and i was like - ooh YESSS and when it was over i heard Lollipop and i still didnt understand why, and then came My interpretation and only then i realised its a CD not radio... guess what ?

i stayed there till it was over of course :punk::wub2:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!!! incidents where it happened:

when i went to by life in cartoon motion big girl started to play!

when i went to paris to visit my sister i was by l'hotel de ville near the fake ice skating rink ( cuz it was in the winter) love today was playing and then relax

when i turned on the radio in france happy ending was playing

when i was in the lobby while my sister was finishing up an essay relax came on and the receptionist was kind of dancing hahaha i was singing lol!

i started drawing my drawing for yasmine to put in her year book in an island off the cost of mexico

when i was coming back from florida there was a kid that looked like a mini version of mika (I SWEAR HE HAD HIS HAIR E X A C T L Y!!!) i seriously was about to go up to him and ask if he was a penniman but my mom didnt let me:naughty:

a few nights before the terminal 5 concert i had a dream that i got to dance on stage with mika .... night of the concert i got to dance on stage with mika!:shocked:

when i sat in my airplane seat ( same flight as the look-a-like mika) and put on upop on the touch screen xm radio thing happy ending was playing!

a guy that worked at the hotel we were staying at loved mika also!

i am pretty sure there is more lol!

oh yes i get that all the time, seriously!!! I thought it was supposed to be the fans that stalk the celeb not vice versa lol (well I already have one long term celeb stalker, no joke seriously haha) now I have another it seems

what is funny for me is that I can be just sat at home & i'll just think 'I sense Mika' I then flip through the radio stations & bam he's there or on the music channels I do that an awful lot It's really weird I just seem to be able to sense him lol :biggrin2:

oh yes i get that all the time, seriously!!! I thought it was supposed to be the fans that stalk the celeb not vice versa lol (well I already have one long term celeb stalker, no joke seriously haha) now I have another it seems

what is funny for me is that I can be just sat at home & i'll just think 'I sense Mika' I then flip through the radio stations & bam he's there or on the music channels I do that an awful lot It's really weird I just seem to be able to sense him lol :biggrin2:

I have that too!

If I think : I need some mika, he comes on the radio! It's so cool and strange!:punk:

I have that too!

If I think : I need some mika, he comes on the radio! It's so cool and strange!:punk:

I have that too!

Last week I wasn't listening to music at all and suddenly I had the feeling that I had to listen to the radio and it was immediately Happy ending!! And I have that a lot, it's so strange... but I love it :D

I think we all must have built in Mika-dar's kinda like radars that seek out Mika

or seeka Mika lmao:biggrin2:

it doesn't happen with any other singer I like I don't go ohh I sense Darren hayes is playing or Ricky Martin & bam there they are, it's just Mika funny huh!!:punk::biggrin2:

I think we all must have built in Mika-dar's kinda like radars that seek out Mika

or seeka Mika lmao:biggrin2:

it doesn't happen with any other singer I like I don't go ohh I sense Darren hayes is playing or Ricky Martin & bam there they are, it's just Mika funny huh!!:punk::biggrin2:

Yes its very weird!

I was in london this weekend and when I walked into a shop, there was a little girl singing Grace kelly!! So cute!:wub2:

And I kept looking around if I could see Mika or his sisters :naughty:

• 1 month later...

I remember, about week ago I were in the shop.

I was listening "Happy Ending" from my phone, and suddenly voice started to double.

I had no idea what is happening, so I got my phone's headset out of my ears, and then I understood, that "Happy Ending" is playing on shop's radio too.

And I started to sing.

Everybody looked at me, but who cares about everybody?.. :naughty:

Everytime i see a man with curlys or colorful clothes i think of Mika!

Or even when i see colorful circles,rainbows,e.t.c :wink2:

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

Sorry, but it's so funny!

:roll1:

You can just say, that you think about Mika all the time.

I think it won't make any differences :roftl:

Well, OK, sorry, but it is kind a funny, isn't it?

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

Sorry, but it's so funny!

:roll1:

You can just say, that you think about Mika all the time.

I think it won't make any differences :roftl:

Well, OK, sorry, but it is kind a funny, isn't it?

Hehe,I said Mika is stalking me all the time a few minutes ago:naughty:

Im really Obsessed! (We are all obsessed,aren't we?:blink:)

Seriously, everywhere I go, he's there!

I went shopping yesterday and I walked into one shop, lollipop came on, I walked in to the next one, happy ending came on and 2 shops later, relax came on! Three in a row! :mf_lustslow:

Do you ever have that ?!

Yup, I went to the dollar store the day before his concert and GK was playing and then after that I went to H&M and SITM was playing which i thought was amazing since I had never heard it played anywhere before and it's my fav song. It's a sign I tell you :wink2: or we just pay more attention to Mika :bleh:

i've had similar mika stalkerations!!!:bleh:

and the best one i think was when, i was coming from the movies and i had to pass by a store and i hear my interpretation and so i went inside like this::blush-anim-cl: and singing obv. when i look up and LiveICM was on the store's screen!!:woot_jump: and so i even talked to one of the girls that worked there about it :roftl: and they were selling it there!

it was ridiculous and so greaaat!

Everytime i see a man with curlys or colorful clothes i think of Mika!

Or even when i see colorful circles,rainbows,e.t.c :wink2:

Yeah,corse,I think that-that happen to all of us:wink2:(I mean-it happens to me that's 4 sure :blink::wub2:)

Mika is stalking me bcs...

Every time when I turn on TV i see him:blink:He sings:blink: And if is not that way,than i will say my sister not to touch the tv(what means not to swich over) and after that (some) song,starts Happy Ending or Big girl...:shocked::wub2: