MIKA and MFC FAQ Update

dcdeb

The MIKA and MFC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) has a new home!

And it's in the brown bar across the top of every page, under, surprisingly enough, the FAQ link!

Or the URL is:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php

If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to read through all the

questions -- they not only cover lots of commonly asked questions about

Mika, but they also answer basics about posting on this site.

In addition, be sure to read the Forum Guidelines HERE.

Thanks to everyone involved in pulling all of this information together!

dcdeb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this FAQ is already so detailed about everything, why isn't everything included that was added by other members (like me :tears:) in the old FAQ-thread? :boxed:

And, honestly, yes you can jump on me now, I do not think it is necessary to actually explain the in-jokes. Even if this is an FAQ for many - aren't these jokes a bit destroyed by officially stating them as jokes? (I hope somebody knows what I mean. If not, then not. Anyway.)

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Just a couple of things. Last link on the last page has some excess stuff in it you will need to remove for it to be active. (I am proud to say that was the only thing on the FAQs I didn't already know...what a smartarse I am...:roftl:...or I've got no life... got no chicket...)

And in the songs covered discussion we had the other day, I mentioned he did a minute or so cover of Behind Blue Eyes by The Who at the start of LT in Nantes I believe. Does that not count?

If this FAQ is already so detailed about everything, why isn't everything included that was added by other members (like me :tears:) in the old FAQ-thread? :boxed:

I tried to get everything, but I'm sure I may have missed some - post the ones I missed, and we'll have StandardToaster add them. :thumb_yello:

And, honestly, yes you can jump on me now, I do not think it is necessary to actually explain the in-jokes. Even if this is an FAQ for many - aren't these jokes a bit destroyed by officially stating them as jokes? (I hope somebody knows what I mean. If not, then not. Anyway.)

Thing is, those are literally frequently asked questions - every month or so, a newbie starts a thread called something like "what is all this chicken talk about"? Makes sense to have the answer available, methinks.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Just a couple of things. Last link on the last page has some excess stuff in it you will need to remove for it to be active. (I am proud to say that was the only thing on the FAQs I didn't already know...what a smartarse I am...:roftl:...or I've got no life... got no chicket...)

Fixed.

And in the songs covered discussion we had the other day, I mentioned he did a minute or so cover of Behind Blue Eyes by The Who at the start of LT in Nantes I believe. Does that not count?

When I was compiling these for StandardToaster I figured it would be best to only put whole songs - he's sung one or two lines of quite a few, so it's just for simplicity's sake that we only list whole songs. :thumb_yello:

Yay! Why is it just "his friend Lorna" in the lollipop girl question though, as opposed to "Lorna Bridge"?

Fixed.

Thanks Dab!

I'm learning a lot of words that I found here several times whose I didn't see the meaning : "knitter", "knitting"......and "Apple pose"....well, I like a lot the Apple Pose!:wink2:

....the famous "chicken" already I knew.....:naughty:

very helpful and funny!

The MIKA and MFC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) has a new home!

And it's in the brown bar across the top of every page, under, surprisingly enough, the FAQ link!

Or the URL is:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php

If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to read through all the

questions -- they not only cover lots of commonly asked questions about

Mika, but they also answer basics about posting on this site.

In addition, be sure to read the Forum Guidelines HERE.

Thanks to everyone involved in pulling all of this information together!

dcdeb

nice and practical!

I know what you mean, but the 4,736 "what is chicken? etc" threads are so annoying :naughty:

Their also not very closely guarded secrets, I knew all about chicken way before I joined MFC :naughty: read about it in youtube comments :bleh:

Well, we will find out some new jokes!:punk:

I know what you mean, but the 4,736 "what is chicken? etc" threads are so annoying :naughty:

Their also not very closely guarded secrets, I knew all about chicken way before I joined MFC :naughty: read about it in youtube comments :bleh:

Not that easy to keep things private on the internet I suppose?:biggrin2: