Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Oh god don't get me started on power cuts....

We had a huge storm here last night ... woke me up about 2.30 - was awake for awhile cos' of the thunder and lightning... anyway we must have had a power cut briefly... and it turned my alarm off... I'd set it for 5.30am....

Thank the lord for some bizarre reason I woke up at 5.32am exactly.... otherwise I don't think I would have had such a great day today..... :lmao:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god don't get me started on power cuts....

We had a huge storm here last night ... woke me up about 2.30 - was awake for awhile cos' of the thunder and lightning... anyway we must have had a power cut briefly... and it turned my alarm off... I'd set it for 5.30am....

Thank the lord for some bizarre reason I woke up at 5.32am exactly.... otherwise I don't think I would have had such a great day today..... :lmao:

Thats a nightmare!!! I use my mobile phone as my alarm - and as long as

my battery does not go flat, then I am ok!!! :naughty:

Hello Wendi & Happi & Laurel & everybody.

my neck is getting better gradually. thanks for asking.

you know what's weird- in the past 3 days, cold food/drinks are hurting my teeth! that has never happened before in my life, and was, oddly enough, one of the symptoms they asked me about before the surgery.

and, I've had a little bit of nerve pain down my arm, but only 10% of how it used to be. the Dr. said not to worry, that my body is healing. weird.

:roftl: Nope - its not moving!!!! :roftl::roftl:

:blink:

Is that not supposed to be rolling then... cos' it is for me... maybe they just don't like you Wendi.... or are tired.... :wink2:

It's very stressful being a smilie you know.... we don't give them the credit they deserve... they get no holidays - they have to work all the time... poor things.... :naughty:

Hello Wendi & Happi & Laurel & everybody.

my neck is getting better gradually. thanks for asking.

you know what's weird- in the past 3 days, cold food/drinks are hurting my teeth! that has never happened before in my life, and was, oddly enough, one of the symptoms they asked me about before the surgery.

and, I've had a little bit of nerve pain down my arm, but only 10% of how it used to be. the Dr. said not to worry, that my body is healing. weird.

Will that nerve pain eventually go away? I hope so!! :thumb_yello:

Is that not supposed to be rolling then... cos' it is for me... maybe they just don't like you Wendi.... or are tired.... :wink2:

It's very stressful being a smilie you know.... we don't give them the credit they deserve... they get no holidays - they have to work all the time... poor things.... :naughty:

Are they rolling for you too? Not on my screen!!! :tears:

hi Patty!

doing pretty good....until yesterday, I rode on the subway about 15 minutes to a Dr. appt., every time the train slowed before a stop-ouch! it's amazing what a little bit of difference in pressure does.

so I've just been resting since then.

how's your knee?

Yikes.. you take it easy, give yourself healing time.

Have a good rest!

As for my knees, I should take my own advice...:naughty:

She found out its a baby girl she is having!!! :yay:

Aw, nice!

You know HK - I'd never really looked at it before... but I do really love your siggy....

Me loves Mika nose scrunch too :wub2:

'Nuther nose scrunch....

l_002b2033dbce35b06a99baa8087bae62.jpg

I need a nap!! Back soon I hope :thumb_yello:

Damn! Even tho I'm up in the middle of the night, I still manage to miss Wendi!

Hi Oldlings! Why am I up in the middle of the night? I was peacefully asleep, having a beautiful dream where Mika was a superhero (he even had the whole blue cape, tights, mask thing going on:roftl:) and I was woken by the worst reflux I've probably had since I was pregnant (3 and 1/2 years ago:blink:) and I'm NOT pregnant! So I've taken my medication, but needed to be upright for a while, and what else was I going to do in the middle of the night but come on here?!

Hi Silver! I believe that is our Alice at work - she keeps the laggers pretty much in line with each other, but by voting for them, it takes %age away from GB. :naughty: She's a smart cookie, that one!

:glasses2: She's not the only one :fisch:

Aw, nice!

'Nuther nose scrunch....

l_002b2033dbce35b06a99baa8087bae62.jpg

Awww ... mamacatt ... thank ye .... :wub2: ... I'm making a collection of Mika Nose scrunche's .... :blush-anim-cl: .... so, anytime you find a pic gals & guys .... hehehe ... send 'em my way ... !! :wink2::wub2: ......

Back for 15 minutes - then need to go and get the girls!!

Was sound asleep - then my sister rang!! :boxed:

Not to worry - will go to bed early tonight!! Missed Chickadee

I see - and she was having a great dream - that is so annoying

when you waken up - and can't get "back" to the same place!!! :naughty:

We're not here tonight:wink2:

Oh ! and why not!!!!! :shocked:

Back for 15 minutes - then need to go and get the girls!!

Was sound asleep - then my sister rang!! :boxed:

Not to worry - will go to bed early tonight!! Missed Chickadee

I see - and she was having a great dream - that is so annoying

when you waken up - and can't get "back" to the same place!!! :naughty:

Robi is out for a Japanese meal for her birthday - here

is her thread for anyone who has missed it!!! :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15192

So Wendi any news?

Robi birthday eh ! Will go and wish her a very happy one!

I'm not going to be here over weekend or much next few days as off to Tipi's with my Uni chums to celebrate the end of studying!!!!!!!!:punk: