Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

I need to go and get Hazel in about 15 minutes - Eilidh didnt go

to band as her wrist is still painful - and Hazel stayed at a pals

after school as she thought I would be collecting Eilidh at 9pm :doh:

Sod's law isn't it!:shocked: I have been meaning to ask how the wrist was doing...obviously still causing problems:thumbdown: Wait till she gets to Robi's.....her wrist will be the least of her worries!:naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah the joys of a mummy taxi driver!:naughty:

I am not sure how safe I am to drive, my right arm is almost useless.

I can hardly move it at all!! :blink:

ok i`ll tell u why , my kids went with their dad last friday right after school & u know how it was fathers day on sunday well i didnt get a card for the kids to give to their da (disnae deserve one anyway) well his ladie-friend decided to take the kids down to asda to get a card n gift for the kids to give him , sorry but in my books she had no bloody right + she been buying my youngest one gifts & im having a screaming match off him to phone his dad so he can go up to the other sheena`s by the by to get his gift from her . i told my ex to tell the other sheena to keep her neb out that she has no right in doing what she doing & he said he wont cause as far as hes concerned she not in the wrong i am . i have told me son if he see her that i want i word with her which im hoping wont turn nasty but im certain it will :blink:

You are having a rough time with all this!!! Try and keep your head - I

know you can be a gobby mare, but you could also surprise her by

being quiet but direct!! You can get your point over, and it has more effect

if you can control your temper - because it would shock her and she

would not know what to say!! :wink2:

Sod's law isn't it!:shocked: I have been meaning to ask how the wrist was doing...obviously still causing problems:thumbdown: Wait till she gets to Robi's.....her wrist will be the least of her worries!

Its still bad - and she finds doing buttons on her shirt almost impossible

at times. I am sure she will manage in Italy without thinking about her

wrist at all!!! Robi has painkillers there though, just in case!! :naughty:

yeah i might totally shock her ! ive had my suspisions that my ex only going for her for 1 thing ... her money & i was right i spoke to a mutaul friend of hers last night & i was proven right + her marriage broke up as her husband was violent also ! sh*t i could end up breaking her heart :thumb_yello:

Great - fresh talent for the Oldlings - well groomed I hope!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes indeed..chicken at it's best!:naughty:

Oh yes, I am sure Robi is well stocked with the drugs:naughty: I remember her coming running to me in my hour of need!:roftl:

I will probably be gone by the time you get back Wendi.

I have another long day tomorrow so hopefully I will be on eventually tomorrow night but it will be later. Ab is off tomorrow so I will ask her to post the fresh chicken!:naughty:

Take care with the drive and hope you get some sleep:wub2:

yeah i might totally shock her ! ive had my suspisions that my ex only going for her for 1 thing ... her money & i was right i spoke to a mutaul friend of hers last night & i was proven right + her marriage broke up as her husband was violent also ! sh*t i could end up breaking her heart :thumb_yello:

Try to leave her heart intact though - its your ex that you are mad at

deep down - surprise them both - be calm!! Then come back on here and

rant!!! :roftl::roftl:

Off to get Hazel - let me know if you end up in Cornton Vale - I will

send you a cake with a file in it!! :wink2::roftl:

:bye:

Yes indeed..chicken at it's best!:naughty:

Oh yes, I am sure Robi is well stocked with the drugs:naughty: I remember her coming running to me in my hour of need!:roftl:

I will probably be gone by the time you get back Wendi.

I have another long day tomorrow so hopefully I will be on eventually tomorrow night but it will be later. Ab is off tomorrow so I will ask her to post the fresh chicken!:naughty:

Take care with the drive and hope you get some sleep:wub2:

Bye hun - sweet dreams when the time comes - and don't work too hard

tomorrow!! :wink2: xxxxxx

Try to leave her heart intact though - its your ex that you are mad at

deep down - surprise them both - be calm!! Then come back on here and

rant!!! :roftl::roftl:

Off to get Hazel - let me know if you end up in Cornton Vale - I will

send you a cake with a file in it!! :wink2::roftl:

:bye:

aww cheers hen !

hey i could be the first mfcer to log in from barlinnie :roftl:

Thanks Wendi, it is a nice one that one:thumb_yello: T'others are nothing to write home about....or call Silver form her slumber are they!?:naughty:

I'm not asleep - I'm reading back! :shocked:

hello u old mooooooo ! the good ole days ... they were fun , now u lot just make me want to :puking::naughty: i know what to do ...... wheres sara boo pap these days ? :roftl:

happy birthday laurel ! hows yer back after yer slip ?

Helllooo Sheena;-)

To answer your question, Sara is a busy girl these days, and looks like she could get busier, I spoke to her on the phone Sunday and although her and the family had a bad run healthwise recently, things are a little better now. She hopes to get on here sometime soon to catch up, and she was a bit gutted over the Luke incident.

:roftl: The very thought but I know what you mean!

I have one that I took at the ABC last Feb where he looks SO much like Phil Lynott......and I know half of the forum wouldn't know who I was talking about!!

I have to say that Thin Lizzy were the best band I have ever seen live - Phil Lynott could get an audience to do anything. And I was there singing my heart out when they recorded "Live And Dangerous"

*thinks "Why didn't I get a share of the royalties for that?"* :roftl:

I'n fine, thanks. I'm 25 weeks next sunday, so belly is getting in the way! :blink: you should see me putting on my shoes :naughty:

I know the feeling and I'm NOT pregnant! 25 weeks! wow....that is great!:thumb_yello:

Hello everyone, thanks Wendi, will go and look!:thumb_yello:

Kath you must be psychic, I was going to say that :bleh:

Hello everyone :thumb_yello: how are we all?

I have to say that Thin Lizzy were the best band I have ever seen live - Phil Lynott could get an audience to do anything. And I was there singing my heart out when they recorded "Live And Dangerous"

*thinks "Why didn't I get a share of the royalties for that?"* :roftl:

Very good point indeed:naughty:

Well, as Silver has arrived , that is usually my que to leave!:naughty:

I really must go I am afraid, Hi Rose, Jem, Silver and Pooh and Bye sheena (still free but for how long!:naughty:) Robi and the soon to return Wendi!

Have a good night:thumb_yello:

Very good point indeed:naughty:

Well, as Silver has arrived , that is usually my que to leave!:naughty:

I really must go I am afraid, Hi Rose, Jem, Silver and Pooh and Bye sheena (still free but for how long!:naughty:) Robi and the soon to return Wendi!

Have a good night:thumb_yello:

But I haven't posted a picture yet!

Good night Kath!

But I haven't posted a picture yet!

Good night Kath!

No but I usually manage to sneak a look at some point!:naughty:

I forgot to say Good night to Birthday Girl!:shocked: Night Laurel, specially sweet Birthday Chickeny dreams to you!:naughty::wub2: