• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl:

It gets to me when we have weeks of rain, and no sunshine, but I

dont mind the odd rainy day - especially if I am warm and cosy and

dont have to go out!! :blush-anim-cl:

I try not to complain either, we dutch people always have to complain about the weather! but it's been a wet day for me. but have to pick up micha at three oclock and after that its comfy clothes and staying indoors!:thumb_yello:

I am going to take part in that competition too:roftl:

He AMP, how are you, so good to see you! have you made a descission yet? are you going to the Paris gig?

I try not to complain either, we dutch people always have to complain about the weather! but it's been a wet day for me. but have to pick up micha at three oclock and after that its comfy clothes and staying indoors!:thumb_yello:

He AMP, how are you, so good to see you! have you made a descission yet? are you going to the Paris gig?

Hi there.

I don't know yet. It is a story in development.....

A few weeks ago a got a call from Universal Music Holland and the guy asked me to give our bankaccount numbers for the prizemoney and he also wanted our passportnumbers for the airplane tickets (!!!) I absolutely did not know I won them too:shocked:

I told him about the situation I'm in: on holiday in the Ardeche with three little children and asked him in my politest way if there would be a posibilty for another Mikaconcert in the future. He said he would look into it, but I am still waiting for an answer. I got his cellphone number and talked to his answeringmachine twice, but still nothing.

So as you can image, I am a bit nervous about it. I decide to only tell MFC after things would be sorted out, but since you asked....

How is your baby (and yourself!) doing?

Hi there.

A few weeks ago a got a call from Universal Music Holland and the guy asked me to give our bankaccount numbers for the prizemoney and he also wanted our passportnumbers for the airplane tickets (!!!) I absolutely did not know I won them too:shocked:

I told him about the situation I'm in: on holiday in the Ardeche with three little children and asked him in my politest way if there would be a posibilty for another Mikaconcert in the future. He said he would look into it, but I am still waiting for an answer. I got his cellphone number and talked to his answeringmachine twice, but still nothing.

So as you can image, I am a bit nervous about it. I decide to only tell MFC after things would be sorted out, but since you asked....

Me and the baby are doing fine! it's going to be a girl! 25 weeks now, so maternity clothes here i come :naughty:

Aww, a girl! :wub2:

Did you not have to wear maternity clothes up till now? (I had to wear them, 2nd and 3th pregnancy, after 12 weeks!)

I'm wearing unbuttoned jeans now!

I'm going to pick up Micha now. Wendi, take it easy ith your shoulder, i hope the ibuprofen will do what it's supposed to do and not give you an ill stomache!

AMP, hope to see you soon out here! (oja, Hup holland hup :yay: )

Back again for a moment... am taking a break from my artwork project thing for Mika... :)

Haven't done anything like this in 19 years... forgot how long colouring in takes :lmao:

And it smudged slightly :(

But I shall keep going... :)

Sorry to hear your shoulder is still bad Wendi... :huglove: to you then...

Someone from work went to the Lion King on Sunday (which is my favourite musical) and bought me back a prezzie from it... :wub2:

That was nice of them...

Hi there.

this reminds me...when i won to go to the grammys in LA with a universal contest....and could not, cause they misinterpreted my winning....

sorry to say universal cannot manage contests.....:blink:

good luck AMP, you so deserve to go!:thumb_yello:

bom dia, all!

AMP, I think of you every time I see this energy drink (like Red Bull)

in the stores- the ad says "Get AMPed!"

good luck with the contest.

Laurel, how are you enjoying your birthday week?

I'm enjoying the new Coldplay album.

that's all the exciting news here today!

OW Wendi, that sounds awful! Poor you, I hope you are feeling a little better now:thumb_yello:

Good to see you again AMP! I hope the comp. works out for you.

Hi To Robi and laurel and Leona and anyone else my Oldling eyes have missed:wub2:

My late night at work has been cancelled which is good in one way but bad in another as I have so little holiday to do everyting that I am trying to do this year...the few extra hours would have really helped:shocked: I haven't told Wendi this yet but the day we fly to Amsterdam I will be going into work first thing...working a couple of hours then making a dash for the airport!:naughty: Mind you , come to that, I haven't told my boss yet either...she will be expecting some sense out of me that morning.....yeah right, after Paris and Arras on the Friday and Saturday then the prospect of Amsterdam on Tuesday...I will definatly be on planet Mika!:roftl:

Hope everyones day is going ok:thumb_yello:

I came back specially to see Silvers goodnight pic and she hadn't posted one!:shocked: Good job Wendi is on the ball, even though she is crippled in pain......it's ok Silver, no need to feel TOO guilty:naughty:

:sneaky2: I was busy and I forgot, OK?

Hi Robi if you're still about

And hi to any other Oldlings:thumb_yello:

Wendi - hope you are feeling better soon

hi kath!!!

:wub2:

verry busy woman! i'll send you my scottie plan later....

Cheers Robi!:thumb_yello:

:sneaky2: I was busy and I forgot, OK?

Hi Robi if you're still about

And hi to any other Oldlings:thumb_yello:

Wendi - hope you are feeling better soon

Yeah, I know.....cavorting in the Aussie thread...pretending to us that you didn't know when you had posted your 3000th post...while all the time you were over there having a party!:shocked::naughty: things were so dead here in the night that I stuck my head in there and I saw the evidence!:naughty:

Hi Oldlings!

No time to read back, just wanted to say HELLO while I see Kath :wub2:

and others logged on!

Hope you're all well!

dcdeb

Hello... back again... have finished part one of my birthday thing for Mika... only another two at least to go... :eek:

Why did I decide to do this... lol

Am watching the football... I'm hoping someone will knock Ronaldo over or something.... I'm being horrid I know but he's annoying me being a Man Utd fan and all that... piss off to Real Madrid ... see if I care... :crybaby: