The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Well I bought her the "Shine A Light" soundtrack, but she told me a while ago that she wanted me to burn her CDs with Annie Lennox's non-hit songs.....the B-sides

Oooh, cool. I love Annie, she's awesome.

Post-Whoring... The lazy man's sport. :mf_rosetinted:

Knew it wouldn't be long before you showed up. :naughty:

For sure...haha

I always say...things are always better when they are free...or when other people pay for them...

Exactly. :biggrin2:

OMG OMG I JUST SAW A RACCOON!

Awww...he was so cute...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For sure...haha

I always say...things are always better when they are free...or when other people pay for them...

haha, lovely saying :wink2:

Oooh, cool. I love Annie, she's awesome.

I love her too:punk:

GOODNIGHT! :huglove:

OMG this thread has grown so big in the space of 6 hours!:shocked:

Who would have thought shaza, a thread that was created by 2 people with servere sleep deprivation on gabbly!:roftl:

(We thought we were gonna get closed down!:naughty:)

Oh I almost forgot it was mother's day! Happy Mother's Day!:yay:I'm going to my grandma's house soon too...and her electricity's out right now so it's going to be so boring without a computer or TV :tears:

OMG this thread has grown so big in the space of 6 hours!:shocked:

Who would have thought shaza, a thread that was created by 2 people with servere sleep deprivation on gabbly!:roftl:

(We thought we were gonna get closed down!:naughty:)

Stephanieee!

*HIGH FIVE* :D

Stephanieee!

*HIGH FIVE* :D

Hi!!

I still cant believe we didnt get shut down!

Oh well, how are you?

I ve just got home from work but not gonna be on for long cause im going over to a friends for a few drinkies! (see i do have a life outside mfc and gabbly:roftl:)

*Russell Brand*

Hi!!

I still cant believe we didnt get shut down!

Oh well, how are you?

I ve just got home from work but not gonna be on for long cause im going over to a friends for a few drinkies! (see i do have a life outside mfc and gabbly)

*Russell Brand*

Haha I know how cool is that?! :bleh:

And we actually were bridging cultural diversity last night.. I learnt about muffin tops :bleh:

I'm good! you? how was work??

Aw nice have fun! :D I have stuff to do to like.. er.. go to the shop... citing! :naughty:

I've now started singing Russell Brand to the tune of Billy Brown it works so well, try it! :naughty:

*rubs a bottle and watches russell brand come out* oooh sheree!

:mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

Alexandra! :D

That soo reminds me of the time Russell did a prank call on Graham Norton playing the role of Aladdin :naughty: have you seen it??

Haha I know how cool is that?! :bleh:

And we actually were bridging cultural diversity last night.. I learnt about muffin tops :bleh:

I'm good! you? how was work??

Aw nice have fun! I have stuff to do to like.. er.. go to the shop... citing! :naughty:

I've now started singing Russell Brand to the tune of Billy Brown it works so well, try it! :naughty:

Really you were bridging curtural diversity???:shocked: Interesting, i still cant believe i came up with that at 2am this morning:roftl:

Work was exhausting and very very hot! its soo sunng and hot here:biggrin2:im now going to sit in it with a large glass of pimms!

Oh and russell brand does fit well to billy brown , thats it the lyris are permentantly cahnged for me now!

Really you were bridging curtural diversity???:shocked: Interesting, i still cant believe i came up with that at 2am this morning:roftl:

Work was exhausting and very very hot! its soo sunng and hot here:biggrin2:im now going to dit in it with a large glass of pimms!

Oh and russell brand does fit well to billy brown , thats it the lyris are permentantly cahnged for me now!

Haha yes! and it was fun! I learnt so much! :bleh:

Oh you know we are at our intellectual peak at 2am, why do you think I stay up so late studying :naughty:

Braaaaannnd..... :naughty:

Haha yes! and it was fun! I learnt so much! :bleh:

Oh you know we are at our intellectual peak at 2am, why do you think I stay up so late studying :naughty:

Braaaaannnd..... :naughty:

Mmm im not sure what our lecturers would say about that tecvhnigue of studying????:naughty:

Oh Russselll Braaaaaannnnd....(its suck in my head now!!)