The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

:roftl: ill watch it when my mom's gone, she'll be all criticial of him.

Yes I would strongly advise that actually! :fisch:

Mmm im not sure what our lecturers would say about that tecvhnigue of studying????:naughty:

Oh Russselll Braaaaaannnnd....(its suck in my head now!!)

It's a breakthrough I tells ya! We should get money for this :naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, maybe i'm just sheltered :naughty: one of his things was really inappropriate, I was shocked it was aired on tv.

Really? I didn't think anything was that offensive, what part was that? :blush-anim-cl: It was aired at like half 10 though so :naughty:

Oh, that's quite cool! :biggrin2:

:naughty: It makes sense though cos the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body and vice versa :bleh: But that doesn't mean that it's more normal for a left brained person to be right handed or anything cos it works all ways :biggrin2: (I think :naughty:)

:naughty: It makes sense though cos the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body and vice versa :bleh: But that doesn't mean that it's more normal for a left brained person to be right handed or anything cos it works all ways :biggrin2: (I think :naughty:)

Yeah, agreed. It's a bit complicated, everything. Like how the entire human-body works and stuff. :naughty: