The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

OMG YOU R KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WOULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK! AND STORM HER WITH QUESTIONS :drool:

like what it felt like and if she saved his hair:naughty::naughty:

how are you lol:naughty: that would be the normal way to start a convo i guess but not here on the mfc:bleh::bleh:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG YOU R KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WOULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK! AND STORM HER WITH QUESTIONS :drool:

like what it felt like and if she saved his hair:naughty:

how are you lol:naughty: that would be the normal way to start a convo i guess but not here on the mfc:bleh:

:roftl: That's the same reaction I had when she told me. I would be asking so many questions if I went to her. I might just have to go there next time :bleh:

I'm fine..how are you doing?:naughty:

:roftl: That's the same reaction I had when she told me. I would be asking so many questions if I went to her. I might just have to go there next time :bleh:

I'm fine..how are you doing?:naughty:

i am good:bleh: wait the place is in georgia?????? OMG THAT IS A PERFECT REASON FOR ME TO GO DOWN THERE HAHAHA how did she find out?

i am good:bleh: wait the place is in georgia?????? OMG THAT IS A PERFECT REASON FOR ME TO GO DOWN THERE HAHAHA how did she find out?

Yes..it's in Athens. It's on the website..it says some of her past clients include The All American Rejects, Mika, and The Band. She's done hair at New York Fashion Week too..

OMG I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh gawd Aimee.... I guess you never look at a map or study geography! Everybody in the U.S. knows/should know where Athens, Georgia is :insane:

OMG!!!!! THATS AMAZING SHEREE!!!!! I BET YOUR SUPER EXCITED!!!

I am! :mf_lustslow::bleh:

I am literally travelling from one end of the country to the other to see him :roftl: (it's the only show he's doing here) and it will take a 7 hour train journey to get there :shocked: but he's worth it. :bleh::wub2:

I am! :mf_lustslow::bleh:

I am literally travelling from one end of the country to the other to see him :roftl: (it's the only show he's doing here) and it will take a 7 hour train journey to get there :shocked: but he's worth it. :bleh::wub2:

o wow! lol. russell is so worth it. lol

man now u cant wait for that day to come, huh. lol

o wow! lol. russell is so worth it. lol

man now u cant wait for that day to come, huh. lol

Yay I really can't wait, it's January 24th, I'm so excited :bleh:

and btw, I forbid you to go to school :naughty:

anyway I'm off for now! I'll talk to ye later :bye:

Hello! :bye:

So my sister's going to this new place to get her hair cut..and the woman that's going to be doing her hair has done Mika's hair before. I'm jealous. :bleh:

:jawdrop: No fair! Doesn't she charge an absolute fortune though?

Guuyyyssss!

Guess what, I'm going to see Russell on tour in Belfast in January! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:woot_jump: Wooow, that's great!! It'll be awesome!