The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aaaw! I admit it wasn't like that for me :bleh: But when I saw him live I was like "I've been missing THIS?!" :shocked::roftl: and that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship :naughty:

hehe!! it'll be the other way around one day!! :bleh:

OMG! I know.. it is REALLY something for all of the people that are missing out on Mika - for whatever reason! More for us!!!! :das:

Did you at least think he was beautiful the first time you saw him?????

*keeps fingers, eyes, and toes crossed*

oh ok, well I'm not gonna get involved, sounds a bit scary:boxed:

Sunshine, lollipops, Mika

:yay:

hehe, I like your outlook :bleh:

OMG! I know.. it is REALLY something for all of the people that are missing out on Mika - for whatever reason! More for us!!!!

Did you at least think he was beautiful the first time you saw him?????

*keeps fingers, eyes, and toes crossed*

haha! to be honest I never really took much notice of him before that! I never really looked at him properly.. strange I know! :roftl: But it was funny cos I just got this really sudden urge to see him at that festival.. i wasn't even planning to! and then I did and it was just :mf_lustslow: love at first sight! He was soooo amazing live :wub2: it's amazing how a decision make in one second had such a huge consequence :naughty:

haha! to be honest I never really took much notice of him before that! I never really looked at him properly.. strange I know! :roftl: But it was funny cos I just got this really sudden urge to see him at that festival.. i wasn't even planning to! and then I did and it was just :mf_lustslow: love at first sight! He was soooo amazing live :wub2: it's amazing how a decision make in one second had such a huge consequence :naughty:

It is my experience that most sudden decisions are the ones with the MOST lasting consequences!!!!! I think that is how I ended up with three kids! :roftl:

It is my experience that most sudden decisions are the ones with the MOST lasting consequences!!!!! I think that is how I ended up with three kids! :roftl:

Hahaha! :roftl::bleh:

My decision doesn't seem consequential at all now anymore actually :naughty: Though that obsession did literally define my whole summer :naughty:

OH - and I forgot to mention that:

I will LOVE Mika for as long as I shall live!

*and probably beyond*

aaaw! that's was random but very sweet :wub2:

Hahaha! :roftl::bleh:

My decision doesn't seem consequential at all now anymore actually :naughty: Though that obsession did literally define my whole summer :naughty:

aaaw! that's was random but very sweet :wub2:

ha ha ha! Mika defines my whole life! And the life of my family!

Just showing my consequence with Mika is eternal :naughty::wub2:

ha ha ha! Mika defines my whole life! And the life of my family!

Just showing my consequence with Mika is eternal :naughty::wub2:

Haha! aaw that must be one fun house you live in! :naughty:

At least anyone of ye can blare yer favourite music and nobody will mind! :naughty:

Haha! aaw that must be one fun house you live in! :naughty:

At least anyone of ye can blare yer favourite music and nobody will mind! :naughty:

That is right!!! And it is FUN! Everyone in my house is a MFCer! And we all adore Meeks and play his MUSIC everyday! Oh- and not to mention the DVD! But, my oldest son is kinda like MOM - enough already! :naughty:

That is right!!! And it is FUN! Everyone in my house is a MFCer! And we all adore Meeks and play his MUSIC everyday! Oh- and not to mention the DVD! But, my oldest son is kinda like MOM - enough already! :naughty:

haha!!

OMG your children are on here too? :shocked: wow!! :mf_lustslow: what are their usernames? that's so cool!

Hello peoples im back! What have i missed...

Haha! mmm especially whilst under the influence of alcohol, things seem like a good idea then the next day not soo good.:naughty:

Hello peoples im back! What have i missed...

Haha! mmm especially whilst under the influence of alcohol, things seem like a good idea then the next day not soo good.:naughty:

ha ha ha... and I wasn't even drunk! :insane:

You have not missed much! :boxed:

I'm well thanks (wow..proper grammer today?!?).

Just working on the PowerPoint presentation for my Mika assignment that is due tomorrow. I volunteered to go first:biggrin2:

Your keen! I would actually really like to watch it i think it would be great.:biggrin2:

Im impressed with the proper gramma, you would never believe that im supposed to be a teacher with the amount of spelling/grammar mistakes i make.:roftl:

Your keen! I would actually really like to watch it i think it would be great.:biggrin2:

Im impressed with the proper gramma, you would never believe that im supposed to be a teacher with the amount of spelling/grammar mistakes i make.:roftl:

Haha...thanks so much. I try my best with the spelling and grammar...hehe