The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

aaahhh! I know what you mean! I could sit and watch the Terminal 5 videos ALL day long over and over and never get tired of it! I like watching the videos from the concert I was at cause it just feels different then all of the rest! ...and that way i sit there and DRIVE everyone CRAZY cause I am like - that is my hand.... did you see it? :roftl:

:mfr_omg:Thats soo what i do!! Im like thats where i was stood, thats where my hand was...:roftl:

And its feel way different to watch it knowing you were there, especially since i missed my favourite song, thank god some one videoed it, i was stood outside cause my friend was ill i could hear but not see him...:thumbdown:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=71p4tbYmxdg

Soirry you cant watch it but this is just beautiful..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mfr_omg:Thats soo what i do!! Im like thats where i was stood, thats where my hand was...:roftl:

And its feel way different to watch it knowing you were there, especially since i missed my favourite song, thank god some one videoed it, i was stood outside cause my friend was ill i could hear but not see him...:thumbdown:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=71p4tbYmxdg

Soirry you cant watch it but this is just beautiful..

At least I will get to watch it when I get home!!!!! :biggrin2:

aaahhh! The memories! I can't wait for the next tour!!!!!

Touring MUST be rough on Mika - cause I know how rough

the traveling was on me! :shocked: But then again MIKA does not

have to stand in line waiting to see himself for 15 hours, after only

3 hours of sleep and jet lag, now does he! He looked pretty bright and

well rested! I looked like :insane:

At least I will get to watch it when I get home!!!!! :biggrin2:

aaahhh! The memories! I can't wait for the next tour!!!!!

Touring MUST be rough on Mika - cause I know how rough

the traveling was on me! :shocked: But then again MIKA does not

have to stand in line waiting to see himself for 15 hours, after only

3 hours of sleep and jet lag, now does he! He looked pretty bright and

well rested! I looked like :insane:

Oh dear!

God i was soo lucky it was only an hours travelling for me,but we were really late as we rushed from work so we didnt get there till 7 and doors opened at 7.30 the queue was enormus, but we still mangaed to only be about 4 or 5 rows from the front!

I didnt get home till 1 am though,....

Oh dear!

God i was soo lucky it was only an hours travelling for me,but we were really late as we rushed from work so we didnt get there till 7 and doors opened at 7.30 the queue was enormus, but we still mangaed to only be about 4 or 5 rows from the front!

I didnt get home till 1 am though,....

WOW!!!!

I flew to NYC - got to see a bit of Times Square and then we sat at a cafe' until after Midnight and 'laid down' at like 2:00 AM and got up at 3:30 AM

we got to the venue at 5:00 AM and it was FREEZING outside - I am from Florida *use to HOTT weather* this was my first time EVER being somewhere cold! It was a MISERABLE day... but, Mika made it all better! After he came out and met us... I busted out crying like a tard! Good thing he went in to do sound check! :naughty:

WOW!!!!

I flew to NYC - got to see a bit of Times Square and then we sat at a cafe' until after Midnight and 'laid down' at like 2:00 AM and got up at 3:30 AM

we got to the venue at 5:00 AM and it was FREEZING outside - I am from Florida *use to HOTT weather* this was my first time EVER being somewhere cold! It was a MISERABLE day... but, Mika made it all better! After he came out and met us... I busted out crying like a tard! Good thing he went in to do sound check! :naughty:

:roftl:

When we met him after i didnt really speak just stood there with a goofy look on my face!:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

When we met him after i didnt really speak just stood there with a goofy look on my face!:blush-anim-cl:

Awww gawd WAITING for Mika AFTER the show was the worst! I was in so much pain from the LONG day!!!! And it was freezing and I did not want to stand there anymore! But after only God knows how long - Mika FINALLY came out! And I am such a tard - I did not even get his autograph! :sneaky2:

But, i did get to say what I wanted to, to him - and then he looked at me and smiled *kinda laughed* and he reached out and rubbed my arm! :wub2:

Awww gawd WAITING for Mika AFTER the show was the worst! I was in so much pain from the LONG day!!!! And it was freezing and I did not want to stand there anymore! But after only God knows how long - Mika FINALLY came out! And I am such a tard - I did not even get his autograph! :sneaky2:

But, i did get to say what I wanted to, to him - and then he looked at me and smiled *kinda laughed* and he reached out and rubbed my arm! :wub2:

I did!

Thats really nice, not the pain and long day bit:naughty:

I did!

Thats really nice, not the pain and long day bit:naughty:

aahhh!!!!! What did he sign for you????????

You got an autograph and didn't say ANYTHING to him????? :shocked:

I was SUPRISED how calm I was in his presence! I did not know he would have such a calming affect on me! I thought it was gonna be JUST the opposite! It was hilarious... cause after he went in EVERYONE in line was like - OH HOLLY you did so good!!!!! And I guess that is when I busted out crying! I also cried after he left that night! But then I did NOT stop crying for a WHILE!

I recommend that technique to everyone though - cause I did not suffer Post Mika Depression at all!!! I think I got it all out right THEN! Everyone else was crying like 3 days later - and I was FINE! :naughty:

aahhh!!!!! What did he sign for you????????

You got an autograph and didn't say ANYTHING to him????? :shocked:

I was SUPRISED how calm I was in his presence! I did not know he would have such a calming affect on me! I thought it was gonna be JUST the opposite! It was hilarious... cause after he went in EVERYONE in line was like - OH HOLLY you did so good!!!!! And I guess that is when I busted out crying! I also cried after he left that night! But then I did NOT stop crying for a WHILE!

I recommend that technique to everyone though - cause I did not suffer Post Mika Depression at all!!! I think I got it all out right THEN! Everyone else was crying like 3 days later - and I was FINE! :naughty:

See i had and still have a really bad case of PMD:thumbdown:Maybe if i cry next time and let it all out i will feel better:naughty:

My friend did all the talking, he signed my ticket cause i didnt have anything else it was totally un expected that we got to meet him.

See i had and still have a really bad case of PMD:thumbdown:Maybe if i cry next time and let it all out i will feel better:naughty:

My friend did all the talking, he signed my ticket cause i didnt have anything else it was totally un expected that we got to meet him.

I am telling you - IT WORKS! :wink2:

OH - that is what I was gonna get him to sign! I did not even think about while he was there, only after!!! I was :sneaky2: I didn't get him to sign anything - but I was in total and utter SHOCK from the whole experience!

Yep sunshine here i come!

Im gonna save everything thats on it cause i dont want to ever feel the felling of loosing all my pics and videos again:boxed:

That must be a terrible feeling!

When I come to England - I hope it is raining!~ :naughty:

That must be a terrible feeling!

When I come to England - I hope it is raining!~ :naughty:

Im sure it will be!

Hi all! how's the post whoring going?!:naughty:

AHahahaha!!I'm so happy!

everybody's gonna Love Today!!! :punk:

:wub2: I love being a Mika fan!

How comes your soo happy?? its not like its a special day or anything..:fisch:

Did you read about mine and shaza little disagreement with another mfc er username starting with pink and ending with 123??:naughty:

Yep i love being a mika fan too:wub2:

Im sure it will be!

How comes your soo happy?? its not like its a special day or anything..

Did you read about mine and shaza little disagreement with another mfc er username starting with pink and ending with 123??:naughty:

WHAT happened? *inquiring minds want to know* :roftl:

Im sure it will be!

How comes your soo happy?? its not like its a special day or anything..:fisch:

:lmao: I'm happy for so many reasons really!!!:D

no, what happened?!?:blink:

who doesn't?!:wub2: