Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears:

OMG, the scariest thing just happened.. my laptop just died! completely! I left it for a couple of minutes and when I came back it had it had turned off and wouldn't turn back on again! No light was coming on for the adaptar or anything :shocked: I was soo angry cos I've only had it back a month cos the adaptar was broken before and I had to send it off to the laptop hospital and it was gone for almost a month :thumbdown: so I was sooo annoyed. so then after looking forever I found the insurance helpline number and they told me to do something really weird and it worked! I can't believe how it did but it worked!! :mf_lustslow: I was sooo relieved! I can't live without my laptop :tears:

*phew*

well that's my drama for the day :naughty:

:tears:

OMG, the scariest thing just happened.. my laptop just died! completely! I left it for a couple of minutes and when I came back it had it had turned off and wouldn't turn back on again! No light was coming on for the adaptar or anything :shocked: I was soo angry cos I've only had it back a month cos the adaptar was broken before and I had to send it off to the laptop hospital and it was gone for almost a month :thumbdown: so I was sooo annoyed. so then after looking forever I found the insurance helpline number and they told me to do something really weird and it worked! I can't believe how it did but it worked!! :mf_lustslow: I was sooo relieved! I can't live without my laptop :tears:

*phew*

oh wow!! that sounds serious, is it working properly now?

I love how you call it a laptop hospital, awww:wub2:

that happened to mine a while back, but then it worked normally again, I think I hit a hibernate button?!so It hibernated apparantly?!?!lol

Hi Debbie(i love your name:wub2:)

I'm fine,thanks. just come home from a school!

How about you?

aww, thanx:wub2:

Is babuccia your real name?Its really pretty!

cool, I'm just enjoying myself, feeling happy, not doing much in particualer:naughty:

Mika's blog........:wub2:

:eek: ooh thats hard to read, it all seems so tense for a minute......

oh well:naughty:

Yep thats kinda our reaction too!

*phew*

Oh no, laptops are being bad at the moment, although i seemed to have reincarnated mine and my pics are back!! Busy saving them all to disc at the moment dont want to loose them agian.

oh wow!! that sounds serious, is it working properly now?

I love how you call it a laptop hospital, awww:wub2:

that happened to mine a while back, but then it worked normally again, I think I hit a hibernate button?!so It hibernated apparantly?!?!lol

Yeah it's all fine again now! :shocked: weird!! dunno what happened!! :boxed:

Hibernate button? :lmao: ahaha!! what's that?! hedgehog mode! :naughty:

Oh no, laptops are being bad at the moment, although i seemed to have reincarnated mine and my pics are back!! Busy saving them all to disc at the moment dont want to loose them agian.

Yep best thing! I dunno what I'd do if I lost all my Russell pics :shocked: someone would have to die ..... :bleh:

:lmao: hehe, I'm spreading the happiness:bleh: really though, I am SO happy right now!!!

:wub2:

Aaaaww! that is sooo sweet! :wub2:

Glad you're having such a happy birthday! :D

aww, thanx:wub2:

Is babuccia your real name?Its really pretty!

cool, I'm just enjoying myself, feeling happy, not doing much in particualer:naughty:

Mika's blog........:wub2:

thanks:wink2: But it's just my nickname. My real name is Baiba.. my friends call me babe or just bab:naughty:

Yeah, i his blog:wub2:

i thought it was hilarious, she was getting really nasty and agitated, we were just kinda laughing, i think she gave up and left.:naughty:

It was kinda funny alright cos I had really good comebacks everytime and was able to contradict everything :bleh::roftl: still though...I'm not gonna deal with it again :thumbdown:

Yep thats kinda our reaction too!

yeah, awkward:fisch:

Yeah it's all fine again now! weird!! dunno what happened!!

Hibernate button? ahaha!! what's that?! hedgehog mode!

maybe it wanted a break or something?! I dunno, they seem to have a life of their own sometimes don't they?:naughty:

yeah, my options to shut down this thing are so strange, there is Hibernate mode, sleep mode and some other things, and if I say hibernate rather than log off or something, it's really hard to get it to work again!

but seriously?!?!who came up with that!?!:roftl:

thanks:wink2: But it's just my nickname. My real name is Baiba.. my friends call me babe or just bab:naughty:

Yeah, i his blog:wub2:

Baiba, thats really cool, I've never heard that name before. Its sounds really different.:wub2:

yeah, I feel so in love right now:bleh: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

It was kinda funny alright cos I had really good comebacks everytime and was able to contradict everything :bleh::roftl: still though...I'm not gonna deal with it again :thumbdown:

Oh really, what you gonna do???

Im starving:thumbdown:

Baiba, thats really cool, I've never heard that name before. Its sounds really different.

yeah, I feel so in love right now:bleh: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

You already had a big cake? :das::bleh:

Mmm how should i put this there was a small discussion over the validity of this thread!

*thats a nice way of putting it*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1454759#post1454759 It kinda starts here

OMG!!!! I just got done reading ALL of that!!! WTF!

I think it is an outrage! But I will keep my opinions to myself - cause clearly this thread is NOT suppose to be like that! This is a place to come and I DO feel VERY welcome here!!!!! Unlike ALOT of other threads! And this thread is ANYTHING but pointless! I have made some new friends right here! And what is better then that?