The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Ok im gonna get some sleep now, its 2am and i have to get up a 7!:roftl:

Bye everyone, speak to you again soon!:biggrin2:

Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. And don't ever forget to have sweet dreams:biggrin2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so i looooooooove to take showers cuz that is where i always do my day dreaming lol! i always act out skits and talk to myself hahaha! and sometimes they become so real lol! and oddly enough almost all of the daydreams i have had about mika came true! like i had a day dream of dancing on stage meeting him! any way so for the past couple of weeks i keep on having this reoccuring daydream where at one of the festivals i am there with my sister first online and i meet nadia and she invites us inside since we are there so early and me and my sister become the lollipop girls because they want extras, and then the dream continues and i start talking to mika, and for a while any way i some how meet his brother and we end up both going to the same french summer course this summer and we become really good friends!

its nothing unusual but if it lives up to the tradition of it becoming real (which it could possibly happen because its not that crazy like marrying the guy lol!) HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE!!!!!!!!

I love showers too! It's like my favorite thing to do. I don't act out skits or talk to myself though:naughty: I do daydream a lot though. I get in trouble sometimes because Georgia's in a drought and I'll stay in the shower over an hour just daydreaming. :roftl:

ok so i looooooooove to take showers cuz that is where i always do my day dreaming lol! i always act out skits and talk to myself hahaha! and sometimes they become so real lol! and oddly enough almost all of the daydreams i have had about mika came true! like i had a day dream of dancing on stage meeting him! any way so for the past couple of weeks i keep on having this reoccuring daydream where at one of the festivals i am there with my sister first online and i meet nadia and she invites us inside since we are there so early and me and my sister become the lollipop girls because they want extras' date=' and then the dream continues and i start talking to mika, and for a while any way i some how meet his brother and we end up both going to the same french summer course this summer and we become really good friends!

its nothing unusual but if it lives up to the tradition of it becoming real (which it could possibly happen because its not that crazy like marrying the guy lol!) HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE!!!!!!!![/quote']

that would be super-amazing! i was just in the shower! lol! i had to wash of chlorine tho, and shave for that matter (tmth???..if so, sorry) well ya so wats new?

I love showers too! It's like my favorite thing to do. I don't act out skits or talk to myself though:naughty: I do daydream a lot though. I get in trouble sometimes because Georgia's in a drought and I'll stay in the shower over an hour just daydreaming. :roftl:

hahaha i am the same! i will take 20 minute showers in the morning and miss my bus and i wont even get up to shampooing my hair!:boxed: hahaha i am barely upto putting it in the water at that point hahaha:roftl:

oooooooooooowch. So far no broken bones, but countless bruisings and many broken dishes/wine glasses :blush-anim-cl:

lucky! ive cracked my head open, broken 3 bones, sprained 13 (@ least) many burns from the oven and straightener and things, many scars from cat scratches and things many bruises, i have a knee problem (osgood schlatter) and many other problems w/ me, "other than that, im quite a good girl!" lmao

HiiieIIIEII!

What's this convo? Broken bones? I've never broken anything bones-wise. Phew!

How's everyone??

I'm good thanks!!!

I haven't broken any bones either. But I did have to get stitches in my head once...

I'm good thanks!!!

I haven't broken any bones either. But I did have to get stitches in my head once...

:wink2:

Eeek! Why?

u soooo lucky! its terrible... plus, i also have really bad asthma, always have :(

Ugh.. I'm sorry

yeah..I bet it must hurt haha...

but I don't know.. I sort of want to break something so I can know how it feels :lmfao:

hahaha i am the same! i will take 20 minute showers in the morning and miss my bus and i wont even get up to shampooing my hair!:boxed: hahaha i am barely upto putting it in the water at that point hahaha:roftl:

Eeekkk!!! Gosh, my 11yr old gets in lots of trouble if he takes more than 10 to 15 for the whole shower, cos most of Australia has water restrictions of some kind or another.