Sound & Vision - Interview

keti

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this one :roftl:

'Some are conscious, some aren't. I draw in the same way I write lyrics. Sometimes I don't even know what I've written until I re-read them later and think, wow, yeah, oh, that's really funny, because I'm not a very funny person.'

How can they (Mika and Yasmine) and their three siblings have been born in Beirut and raised in Paris etc, if the family fled Lebanon when Mika was one year old and one sister and his brother are younger than him... The youngest two must have been born in Paris, surely.

I remember reading this ages ago when i was newly into Mika and this glaring anomaly never even occurred to me then.

How can they (Mika and Yasmine) and their three siblings have been born in Beirut and raised in Paris etc, if the family fled Lebanon when Mika was one year old and one sister and his brother are younger than him... The youngest two must have been born in Paris, surely.

I remember reading this ages ago when i was newly into Mika and this glaring anomaly never even occurred to me then.

Yes,I was wondering that too...

I was thinking that, thought of it for quite a while.. but not unless their mum flew to Lebanon each time to give birth to them :blink::naughty:

He is a lean 6ft 4in with an androgynous pout and dark, tumbling pre-Raphaelite curls - Jim Morrison without the scowl. His manner is languid, self-contained and unassuming, and he has a light and rippling laugh.

I like it

He is a lean 6ft 4in with an androgynous pout and dark, tumbling pre-Raphaelite curls - Jim Morrison without the scowl. His manner is languid, self-contained and unassuming, and he has a light and rippling laugh.

I like it

Not sure if light rippling laugh is the description for what he does tho!

I actually thought of this as well and it's impossible :blink:

I was thinking that, thought of it for quite a while.. but not unless their mum flew to Lebanon each time to give birth to them :blink::naughty:

:roftl::roftl: