What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We...oops...I am well. I'm going to a party tomorrow. Maybe you can help me out with my outfit choice..?

And how are you?

oh im lovely and you? I jsut saw Batman: The Dark Knight for the THIRD time in teh cinemas. I LOVE IT!!! and sure,,,,, what kind of party?

right now im playing BABY songs out of my piano lessonm book. i jsut started taking lessons. so my songs are short, babyish and BORING! hehe

well hey, you gotta get through the boring stuff to move on right? whatever. Skimming between mfc and my piano is a good day for me! hehe

oh im lovely and you? I jsut saw Batman: The Dark Knight for the THIRD time in teh cinemas. I LOVE IT!!! and sure,,,,, what kind of party?

It's my friend's birthday party tomorrow.

So, I have my shorts picked out. They are navy. But I am trying to decide between this pink shirt or this yellow shirt.

...the votes are pretty close so far:lol3:

It's my friend's birthday party tomorrow.

So, I have my shorts picked out. They are navy. But I am trying to decide between this pink shirt or this yellow shirt.

...the votes are pretty close so far:lol3:

id have to say the pink. not sure why though, hehe

and i like the pirates of the carribean towl thingy! hehe

id have to say the pink. not sure why though, hehe

and i like the pirates of the carribean towl thingy! hehe

Thanks so much:wink2: *tallies up votes* haha

Thanks! I got that blanket on sale at the Disney Store for like $6 or $7:lol3:

I have seen it but maybe three times in my life:naughty:. And they show commercials from all over the world right?

Yeah- same here, seen it only a few times.

They do- it's interesting to see commercials from other countries. Some of them are really funny and others that make me go "huh? well that wasn't very funny..." haha

And some of them are really perverted...:naughty:

I know!

By the way, have you ever watched a commercial only to wonder what it's for right up until the end, when they tell you what they are selling?:lol3: I mean, commercial people (what's the title for those people, advertising executives or something?) make your commercial realted to what you are trying to sell to me:roftl:

I know!

By the way, have you ever watched a commercial only to wonder what it's for right up until the end, when they tell you what they are selling?:lol3: I mean, commercial people (what's the title for those people, advertising executives or something?) make your commercial realted to what you are trying to sell to me:roftl:

Yeah, there are some weiiiiiird commercials out there.

But I like them. Just as long as they're not too creepy.:naughty:

Yeah, they can be a funny creepy...I like those.

Like the Skittles one with the man who had the beard that feeds him Skittles. :lol3:

Creepy. But funny.

...To me.:naughty:

That is true, I LOVE humourous commercials!

I've never seen the Skittle feeding beard commercial though:lol3: I hope he washes his beard, I'm mean if it feeds him Skittles...