The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

wow Cath! Your story is sooo sweet! My first kiss wasn't that good...and no I don't get it under a treee :naughty: Someone invited me to a homeparty and we drank a bit and then kissed...he didn't know that I've never kissed bevor...that happened last year...I didn't know him and I am not interested in knowing him...but one thing that I've learned is: The first kiss will be with someone with you are really in love!!! :blush-anim-cl:

And that's even more true for your first time :wink2:!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice thread!

It's 5 am here, I have just finished celebrating my bday party with some friends (all girls lol) and I have drunk a bit so I'm...let's say...happy :roftl: or as we say here "picada"...the thing is I've been looking through some threads and found this one...I like it...so I'll tell you my story

I won't tell you when my first kiss was cause you'll laugh

just tell you the story

We were at a disco (do you call it like that?or should I say club??) and there was this group of guys next to us, after we took a photo with them there was a guy, who put his arm on my shoulder for the photo, who instantly moved forward and kiss me! he even stuck his tongue out!but I moved back and escape, so let's say it wasn't my first kiss

The same night, I saw this tall and handsome guy, and went straight to where he was with his friends and we started talking, after 1 or 2 hours he asked me to dance, and well I told him the story of the other guy, and said "that's rude!he should have asked me first" so a few minutes later he asked me "can I kiss you?" and...well I said yes, he first just pressed his lips against mine but then it turned into a french kiss, and since it was the first I just moved back and he told me, "Am I that ugly?" so I had to explain him it was my first kiss and it just felt awkward...at first he didn't believed me but then he said "well I'm honored to be your first one" :wub2: and then we kissed again but after a few mins I moved back again :roftl: poor guy! he said "please just let me finish it!don't leave me hanging there!" and asked me to give him a small kiss when we finished..."uno chiquitito" as he says :blush-anim-cl: well then we spent the whole night together, and when we were going to get my coat, every time we passed a group of boys he protected me so that they won't accidentally push me and when we passed a group of girls he grab me and kiss me :blush-anim-cl: he was just sooo cute!

then we started to go out together and you now how the story ends...

the funny thing is that I didn't believe in love at first sight and then he came and shock shock me!:roftl:

He's 5'9 and I'm 5'2 so I have to be on tip toes and he has to bend :roftl:

lol i'm 15 and i still haven't had my first kiss:P i suck:/

Still a kiss-virgin :naughty:

But not a dance virgin, I danced with a boy at grad. A boy I detest but, :roftl:

ah dont even worry about it! rather wait and have it with someone worth it than do it just for the sake of doing it

well..my first kiss kind of wasnt...my friends paid a lad £1 to kiss me...i didnt know at the time :( that was a kick in the gut

my real first kiss was a lad i'd fancied yeaaaaars...and we'd been friends for years,and we were out drinking one night and got together, kissing all night, but the next day his mates took the mickey out of him so he ignored me from then on :(

nice thread!

It's 5 am here, I have just finished celebrating my bday party with some friends (all girls lol) and I have drunk a bit so I'm...let's say...happy or as we say here "picada"...the thing is I've been looking through some threads and found this one...I like it...so I'll tell you my story

just tell you the story

We were at a disco (do you call it like that?or should I say club??) and there was this group of guys next to us, after we took a photo with them there was a guy, who put his arm on my shoulder for the photo, who instantly moved forward and kiss me! he even stuck his tongue out!but I moved back and escape, so let's say it wasn't my first kiss

The same night, I saw this tall and handsome guy, and went straight to where he was with his friends and we started talking, after 1 or 2 hours he asked me to dance, and well I told him the story of the other guy, and said "that's rude!he should have asked me first" so a few minutes later he asked me "can I kiss you?" and...well I said yes, he first just pressed his lips against mine but then it turned into a french kiss, and since it was the first I just moved back and he told me, "Am I that ugly?" so I had to explain him it was my first kiss and it just felt awkward...at first he didn't believed me but then he said "well I'm honored to be your first one" :wub2: and then we kissed again but after a few mins I moved back again :roftl: poor guy! he said "please just let me finish it!don't leave me hanging there!" and asked me to give him a small kiss when we finished..."uno chiquitito" as he says :blush-anim-cl: well then we spent the whole night together, and when we were going to get my coat, every time we passed a group of boys he protected me so that they won't accidentally push me and when we passed a group of girls he grab me and kiss me :blush-anim-cl: he was just sooo cute!

the funny thing is that I didn't believe in love at first sight and then he came and shock shock me!:roftl:

Omg, your story is so sweet!!! I totally love it! And that guy must be really kind!:wub2:

nice thread!

It's 5 am here, I have just finished celebrating my bday party with some friends (all girls lol) and I have drunk a bit so I'm...let's say...happy :roftl or as we say here "picada"...the thing is I've been looking through some threads and found this one...I like it...so I'll tell you my story

just tell you the story

That's so sweeet :wub2:

no, just a few months, his birthday is July, 24th and I turned 18 last friday so that'd be...*counting with my fingers :roftl:* 2 months and some weeks, he's a Leo! hehehe

Cool!! wait where are you from? who is this romantic guy?:naughty:

:roftl:

yeah!I like boys my age, my friend's boyfriends are from 20-24...I just don't find them attractive xD

I'm from Corrientes, Argentina

and this romantic guy is my current boyfriend :D

i knew that!! :roftl: argentians are most romantic and hottest guys!! I'm totally in love with Axel Fernando!:wub2: do you know him?:naughty:

i knew that!! :roftl: argentians are most romantic and hottest guys!! I'm totally in love with Axel Fernando!:wub2: do you know him?:naughty:

yeah!obviously!

he's just sooooooooooooooooo handsome! and romantic! the lyrics of his songs are so cute!

Argentinean guys are the best!:mf_rosetinted:

you should come here and get one!:roftl:

yeah!obviously!

he's just sooooooooooooooooo handsome! and romantic! the lyrics of his songs are so cute!

Argentinean guys are the best!:mf_rosetinted:

you should come here and get one!:roftl:

My fave song EVER is "Amo" (do you know it? ) i love it more than Mika's songs, sorry, Mika:naughty:

Oh, believe me,i'll :bleh:

My fave song EVER is "Amo" (do you know it? ) i love it more than Mika's songs, sorry, Mika:naughty:

Oh, believe me,i'll :bleh:

yes I know it, it was on the radio all the time a few years ago

I like it but it's a bit too romantic for my taste, but it's beautiful anyway!

poor Mika lol

yes I know it, it was on the radio all the time a few years ago

I like it but it's a bit too romantic for my taste, but it's beautiful anyway!

poor Mika lol

:roftl:

this one??

pantalla1wt0do9.jpg

he`s cute

:das:

Babs! poor Meeks! lol

omg!! :drool: thanks for showing!:wub2: