New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

YOU DID NOT JUST QUESTION YOUR LOVE FOR MIKA:shocked:

:naughty: Well..just lately..sorry but I've been looking at other men :ap_rosetinted: Forgive me but well you know how it is, he swans off and leaves us :naughty:

Course I still love him :bleh: I just needed reminding why.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! This is so awesome that he is doing this. Like an online scrapbook, that's soooo neat. With comic strips and everything, that is really up our alley!!!!! We can't wait to see what the updated site looks like and we can't wait for his next blog! YAY Mika, you made our day!

Love

The Meyer Twins

Holy F*ck**** I Just Burst Into Tears Out Of Excitment I Am Shaking And Tears Are Rolling Down My Face! I Swear!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg He Is Sooooo Close To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Someone In My Grade Is Seeing That Concert Tonight And Its F-ing Sold Out! I Would Have Gone Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

run.:mf_rosetinted:

col, just kidding. but that is crazy! He has two more days, maybe he'll do some more sight seeing. I hope somebody gets to see him, cuz i sure wont...pah, Michigan, who goes there anyways.....surely not Mika:naughty:col

TEGAN AND SARAH! YAY! WE CANADIANS ROCK! :punk::punk:

its so awesome to really finally get a fantastic blog from him! yay!

its so refreshing and heart warming! I am beside myself!

:wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::wub2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

run.:mf_rosetinted:

col, just kidding. but that is crazy! He has two more days, maybe he'll do some more sight seeing. I hope somebody gets to see him, cuz i sure wont...pah, Michigan, who goes there anyways.....surely not Mika:naughty:col

i actually wish he wasnt any where near me right now cuz i am now soooooooooo mad that i wont be seeing him and i am soooooo mad at myself right now!!!!! its like the feeling where your first answer on the test is correct except last second u change it!:boxed: except farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr far far far worse!

Well well well, as soon as I'm offline, he sneaks in and writes a blog, typical!LOL!

Good to see him writing personally though, always nice when it's not a "do this, do that", or "buy this now" blog.

Nice to see him promoting new acts, look forward to getting on a computer and checking out Tegan and Sarah, it's funny they have the same names as my brother in laws friends daughter and granddaughter, heh heh.

Can't wait to see what the final result will be on his website, when he does the artwork and comic strips(really looking forward to that, love comic strips)

And filmed blogs, mmmm, wonder who'll be doing THAT! Heh heh!

Should we be worried that he finds coming on to certain forums scarey!

I would hate to think that he would be nervous about coming on to read here, makes me think twice about what I say, and hoping he doesn't take it seriously.

i actually wish he wasnt any where near me right now cuz i am now soooooooooo mad that i wont be seeing him and i am soooooo mad at myself right now!!!!! its like the feeling where your first answer on the test is correct except last second u change it!:boxed: except farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr far far far worse!

Come where i am then! I doubt he's even been to michigan col.

I do understand what you mean though' date=' but just remember, he'll be BOK.:wink2:

relax,take it eeeaaassyyy =']

if i sent you the bracelet this weekend would it make it any better?:bleh:

Should we be worried that he finds coming on to certain forums scarey!

I would hate to think that he would be nervous about coming on to read here, makes me think twice about what I say, and hoping he doesn't take it seriously.

Haha...I think he's joking....

At least I hope so....:naughty::blink:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10092

I haven't taken any recently - I don't think. Got anything to add?

thank you! i remember looking at it a longgggggg time ago and laughing my head off! i just wanted to look at it again now that i have time! no gig reports to read lol

i'll have to look and see if i can add to your delightful album... photo album that is lol

tks babs!

Well well well, as soon as I'm offline, he sneaks in and writes a blog, typical!LOL!

Same thing happened to me, i left the house for an hour so he quick typed his little blog and got off before i could get on again.

All of his message checking makes scares me. col, i'm going to start screening my posts before i post them haha.

Come where i am then! I doubt he's even been to michigan col.

I do understand what you mean though, but just remember, he'll be BOK.:wink2:

relax,take it eeeaaassyyy =]

if i sent you the bracelet this weekend would it make it any better?:bleh:

hahaha maybe but i still havent finished urs i keep on forgetting!

i know! but just think imagine if we actually didnt end up seeing him we would have gone all the way there and be let down!

That is true!!! ahhh You just took a bit rock off my head:wink2:

bu t don't forget about what I told you on the PM a weeks ago ok?

All of his message checking makes scares me. col, i'm going to start screening my posts before i post them haha.

I don't remember saying anything about him that was improper but again I have a thread with HOLLY about :chkn: but we don't say anything bad at all

OOOHH MY GOOODD!!! :shocked:

I´m in shock

I can say that I´m crying, Ican´t believe my eyes, reading HIMSELF

Isn´t it a joke??

I´m so happy and surprised, I can´t explain it!!

MIKAAA thank you for all

thanks to be the person you are

I really love youuu ♥ ♥ ♥

my heart is beating so quickly :wub2:

I'm so happy I commented the blog first...it was funny because:

I was walking to my kitchen about to get some milk when I heard the email noise go off, letting me know I had a new message in my inbox...so I was like.. "hmmmm" and continued to pour my milk...I had a funny feeling so, before getting my cookies I ran over to the computer and read NEW BLOG POST FROM MIKA...thought, "ok, I've gotta vote for something again right?"

and than I read the headline, and it said something about his scalp lol... I was like " Ok, that's just weired enough to be written by Mika..." My heart started to pound and I read...realized that it was MIKA on the other side of the computer and bolted for the comment button lol.

*sigh* made my day!

I'm so happy I commented the blog first...it was funny because:

I was walking to my kitchen about to get some milk when I heard the email noise go off, letting me know I had a new message in my inbox...so I was like.. "hmmmm" and continued to pour my milk...I had a funny feeling so, before getting my cookies I ran over to the computer and read NEW BLOG POST FROM MIKA...thought, "ok, I've gotta vote for something again right?"

and than I read the headline, and it said something about his scalp lol... I was like " Ok, that's just weired enough to be written by Mika..." My heart started to pound and I read...realized that it was MIKA on the other side of the computer and bolted for the comment button lol.

*sigh* made my day!

I came home early today and first thing I do is check the MFC and looked at the thread!!!

I AM SO HAPPY he finally wrote something to all of his fans!!

hahaha maybe but i still havent finished urs i keep on forgetting!

"tis fine' date=' i can send whenever though, just let me know:punk:

I don't remember saying anything about him that was improper but again I have a thread with HOLLY about :chkn: but we don't say anything bad at all

haha:chkn: such an amazing smiley- erm chicken i mean, it's not really smiling.

i still hope he hasn't read anything too far back! haha:shocked:

OMG! How sweet of him!!!! He's so groovy. Love him! I was going to try to au natural thing too, but um, no. I'm 50% green, but I have to have some cleaning chemicals. lol! And homeboy is workin' that facial hair. I just wanna give him a huge hug! And he's in the USA!! I wish I was in NY now. And to just think, I use to live there. Dang it.

spying into various forums (the latter always being a bit of a dangerous activity)

Run, Forest, run.

I know that if I started a normal blog people wouldn't be interested in reading what I was having for breakfast or which other musicians I think are asses.

Yet somehow we'd be interested in reading about his unwashed itchy head? :blink:

I have to say one more thing. I notice that the past few months I've been getting loads of messages and comments from people in the United States and especially from South America. I'm really proud of what's been happening with my music in Argentina and Mexico, Venezuela and all over South America. I am thanking you to high heaven for giving me an excuse to tour over there on my next record. Can't wait!

It's about bloody time he toured South America... and Australasia too but, hey, he's just one in a long line of artists to ignore the place. :ap_rosetinted:

That is true!!! ahhh You just took a bit rock off my head:wink2:

bu t don't forget about what I told you on the PM a weeks ago ok?

dont worry i wont! o and are u free the week of the 26th?i have a four day weekend and jess should be getting humphrey around that week! we should totally meet in the city- my parents cant stop me from doing this because I WILL NOT LET THEM! hahahaha yeah telling you that there is a pretty high chance of him not being able to really talk to us reassured myself and calmed me down-a bit-:naughty:

but he wouldnt really be able to stop because its not his concert, like perez hilton and katy perry didnt stop at mikas concert because it wasnt for them and it would be kind of rude like taking attention away from the real performers, so i guess its kind of a good idea that we didnt go but i still wish we could have gone!:tears: i was gonna go on about how amazing it would have been but i wanna leave it at a note where i wont get mad at myself all over again for not going :naughty:

sorry does any of that make sense :blink::naughty:

Run, Forest, run.

Yet somehow we'd be interested in reading about his unwashed itchy head? :blink:

It's about bloody time he toured South America... and Australasia too but, hey, he's just one in a long line of artists to ignore the place. :ap_rosetinted:

I love your observation about the hair, heh heh. Funny how he thinks we wouldn't be interested in who he thinks are asses(Mika, personally am very interested, see if they are the same ones that I think are), but goes into great detail about the hair, gotta love him for it though.LOL!