I recommend!

Awww...no. I have yet to look at a pair of lips and say those are gross...well maybe some but still...

PS: Try the Blistex lipbalm (the one in the little pink container)...it works well.

soft lips lip balm is reallly good.

softlipsrasblr.jpg

It makes them feel delicious and like they're made of silk :naughty:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soft lips lip balm is reallly good.

It makes them feel delicious and like they're made of silk :naughty:

Hmmm...looks good. I should try it.

As I said, the pink Blistex works well. But also, there is one called "Whipstick" from LUSH that works great as well.

Stop...I bet they aren't that bad. It's like when some people say that their hair looks horrible and it looks perfectly fine...

My lips turn purple because they get so chapped....it's not pretty :lol3:

My lips turn purple because they get so chapped....it's not pretty :lol3:

Oh...I see...my lips have never turned purple. But I have heard stories of people's lips turning purple in the cold or whatever.

I like Lobello or Labello, I can't tell whether it's an o or an a, lol. It's cheap and it works.

Also, the lip butter from Body Shop is drool-worthy yummy :drool: Only thing is, it just smells good, it doesn't taste good :roftl:

That stuff is good. I haven't tried the Body Shop one in a while (though there is this new MTV one that supports AIDS or something I I would like to get that one).

I like Lobello or Labello, I can't tell whether it's an o or an a, lol. It's cheap and it works.

Also, the lip butter from Body Shop is drool-worthy yummy :drool: Only thing is, it just smells good, it doesn't taste good :roftl:

:roftl:

There's this mint lip gloss that's like 13 dollars but I buy it all the time...

But it tastes and smells delicious!!! And it soothes your lips and makes your throat feel crisp and icy. I just eat it and lick it when I have it on and it gets stuck in my throat and feels gross :roftl: Ok BYE! :huglove:

:roftl:

There's this mint lip gloss that's like 13 dollars but I buy it all the time...

But it tastes and smells delicious!!! And it soothes your lips and makes your throat feel crisp and icy. I just eat it and lick it when I have it on and it gets stuck in my throat and feels gross :roftl: Ok BYE! :huglove:

:lmfao: Bye! :bye:

Meet my best friend:

bss160.jpg

Hmmm...Burt's Bees. I've heard that stuff works really good!!!

I take this perfume everywhere with me

101807_marcjacobs_a.jpg

This girl in my marketing class mentioned something about this perfume bottle one day. So last weekend, I was in Sephora and saw it...it smells really good.

Hmmm...Burt's Bees. I've heard that stuff works really good!!!

This girl in my marketing class mentioned something about this perfume bottle one day. So last weekend, I was in Sephora and saw it...it smells really good.

Mmm I really want to smell it! It sounds nice...

There's this certain Burts beeswax chapstick that's white, and I bought it and it makes you look so scary when you put it on. And the whiteness of it makes your teeth look yellow :blink: It's funny haha.

Hey! How are ya?

>live beneath your means :mf_rosetinted:

>drink tea / tisane NOT IN FILTERS!:roftl:

>a bunch of creative readings :cool:

http://www.elmanco.com/abloglist/

I recommend the opposite

live beyond your means:mf_rosetinted: (you only live once)

drink alcohol because eventhough it wont solve your problems, tea or water wont do it either

no readings at all, it only screw your mind and people dont like people who know too much, empty your brain and go for lsd, you will appreciate colors differently:mf_rosetinted:

Mmm I really want to smell it! It sounds nice...

There's this certain Burts beeswax chapstick that's white, and I bought it and it makes you look so scary when you put it on. And the whiteness of it makes your teeth look yellow :blink: It's funny haha.

Hey! How are ya?

It smells really good.

My mom bought me this Swiss Army perfume for like $20 for my birthday and it smells so good. It smells kind of like a shower but a man's shower but different...smell fantastic and the scent lasts all day.

My mom also bought me this other perfume called something like Moschino Couture! Smells divine and again...lasts all day.

The Hilary Duff "With Love..." perfume smells nice. Even if you don't like her or her music or whatever...put that aside and smell the perfume...it's great.

And finally...even though I'm not the biggest fan...Britney Spears makes a good perfume. All of hers that I have smelled are so great!!!

I'll keep the Burt's Bees lipbalm in mind next time I go shopping...hehe

I'm good. This weekend, what am I saying?!? This LONG weekend will be a time for me to relax...and take it easy.

With all the good things I'm hearing about it...maybe I should try it some time.

:naughty:

i've got heaps of perfume at home..

so each morning it takes about 10 minutes to decide which perfume i'm going to spray on..

surprisingly..britney spears' perfume smells really good..

hey i have an idea!

mika should have his own range of perfumes..

wouldn't that be nice, and we could all smell like mika..:roftl:

so each morning it takes about 10 minutes to decide which perfume i'm going to spray on..

hey i have an idea!

You too?!? The collection of perfumes/body sprays etc in my room is good to choose from (I have maybe over 40...)

The Britney Spears one smells really nice.

Hmm...Mika perfumes would be a good idea. A shower smell, a laundry smell...but Mika inspired nice!!!

You too?!? The collection of perfumes/body sprays etc in my room is good to choose from (I have maybe over 40...)

The Britney Spears one smells really nice.

Hmm...Mika perfumes would be a good idea. A shower smell, a laundry smell...but Mika inspired nice!!!

wow, that's alot of perfume..

i know! i have 'fantasy' and the other one..i forgot what it's called..

it's in a greenish bottle.

:naughty::roftl:

wow, that's alot of perfume..

i know! i have 'fantasy' and the other one..i forgot what it's called..

it's in a greenish bottle.

:naughty::roftl:

Yeah...the collection grows...hehe

I have Fantasy (but the one in the blue bottle), Curious and that one in the black and pink bottle...the green one...I'm not sure of the name though.

Okay, something else I recommend.

Ladies, if you wear makeup...this is for you.

I recommend wearing an eyeshadow base. It keeps your eyeshadow vibrant and lasting all day, without creases. I discovered the Urban Decay one a while back, and it's fantastic. I mean, it's like $22 but totally worth it...then again, I waste a LOT of money on cosmetics...

I recommend:

Anything by Chuck Palahniuk.

http://www.chuckpalahniuk.net/

- You may be familiar with the the film Fight Club, which is based of his novel (better than the film!).

- His fiction novels are satirical horror stories.

- Some work includes:

Fight Club

Survivor

Invisible Monsters

Choke

Lullaby

Diary

Haunted

Rant

Snuff

Fugitives and Refugees: A Walk in Portland, Oregon

Stranger Than Fiction: True Stories

- Great books if you like twisting plots.

- I personally recommend Fight Club, Invisible Monsters, Choke, And Survivor.

- Don't read if you are easily disturbed/frightened/nauseated.

ooh, he's one of my favourite authors!

the last book i read of his was 'Rant':thumb_yello:

hey i have an idea!

Hehe, if it takes you 10 minutes today, how would you ever be able to leave the house if you had a bunch of Mika scents to choose from too?:roftl: