Vote for my daughters' pics please...

thanks!

I have to start studying again now, I'm relaxing to long on mfc :wink2:

when are your exams finished?

10 minutes ago i told myself 'ok aga, 5 minutes more and you're out'.. that never works.. :wink2:

i'm done on July 6th but it's possible that Mika gig will get in the way and I'll have to retake that exam on the 20th. but hopefully i'll manage to pass it, that would give me two more weeks of freedom :wub2:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago i told myself 'ok aga, 5 minutes more and you're out'.. that never works.. :wink2:

i'm done on July 6th but it's possible that Mika gig will get in the way and I'll have to retake that exam on the 20th. but hopefully i'll manage to pass it, that would give me two more weeks of freedom :wub2:

Oh, that's long. Well, good luck!! :thumb_yello:

But what are you doing here? you have to study! lol (me too actually :naughty:)

• 2 weeks later...
Since the MFC is such a good voting-club I kindly want to ask you to vote for my two little daughters pics...

They attend to a photo-shoot game at this website: http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl with this pics: zwemmen13-05-08006.jpg

You have to click on the photocamera where it says: "Doe nu mee" and then please click on their photo at the website (you can only vote once a day per email-address...) and click on Stem and fill in your name and emailaddress. Merel and Emma will be very gratefull if they receive even a small percentage of the votes...

Thanks!! XXX

hhe i just voted! :wink2: