miek

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes: it is me!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I am soooooo exited guys and girls!!!!!

sorry for my very late reaction, but I had to travel to the south of Holland (ask IngieV where I might be at the moment.....) and I am staying at my mother's house.

Only one, slight (ahum....slight: really really big) problem has occured: although I am in France at the date of the concert, I am in the south of france.....5,5hours drive to Paris.......don't know if we are going to manage that.

Well, I will wait for the letter Q-Music is sending to me.

Did you here me at the radio? I was so exited, woheee: I really won:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

sorry for my very late reaction, but I had to travel to the south of Holland (ask IngieV where I might be at the moment.....) and I am staying at my mother's house.

Only one, slight (ahum....slight: really really big) problem has occured: although I am in France at the date of the concert, I am in the south of france.....5,5hours drive to Paris.......don't know if we are going to manage that.

Did you here me at the radio? I was so exited, woheee: I really won:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Congratulations! Make the effort for the 5 hour drive if possible! Soooo happy for you! :yay:

Yes: it is me!!!!!:mf_lustslow

:

Oh WOW!!! you are so lucky! :thumb_yello: have an amazing time! Great Job and have fun!! :cheerful_h4h::cheerful_h4h::wink2:

OH WOW!!!

That is so amazing!! Well done!!!

You must be sooo excited! And how convenient that you will be in France already, haha!!

Btw, do they tell you what type of tickets they are? Just curious :naughty:

Oooh je had moeten zeggen dat je in Geldrop was!:naughty:

Anyways, stop moaning and GO:mf_rosetinted: And yeah, I heard you being excited:roftl:

OH WOW!!!

That is so amazing!! Well done!!!

You must be sooo excited! And how convenient that you will be in France already, haha!!

Btw, do they tell you what type of tickets they are? Just curious :naughty:

I don't know anything about the type of tickets, or which hotel. I just will await the letter of the radiostation.

• 1 month later...
I'm sure VIP tickets and the Ritz hotel:mf_rosetinted:

It are vip-tickets indeed.......(Presidentielle....)

I won't go sadly:crybaby: But I wish everyone who does go a very beautiful experience!!!

I am talking to a guy from Universal Holland right now, hoping I can go to another Mika-concert some time.

Tomorrow I will leave for a two week holiday to the Ardeche, France.

Bye bye all!:punk:

I won't go sadly:crybaby: But I wish everyone who does go a very beautiful experience!!!

I am talking to a guy from Universal Holland right now, hoping I can go to another Mika-concert some time.

:boxed: that suckes :boxed:

I hope that they can find something else :punk:

Aaah that sucks:blink: Just curious, which hotel? XD

thats so cool!!:mf_lustslow: you'll love it!!:punk:

sorry I only found this thread now!:naughty:

Don't know if this is posted yet, but it's worth mentioning!

The Dutch radiostation Qmusic has free tickets to the Paris gig available, with hotel!

So go enter the competition! www.qmusic.nl :thumb_yello:

Hahaha! I asked my mum if it was okey if I could enter for that competition, and she gave me that look that tell you too shut the f**k up! :roftl: