The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Is that the real answer? :lmfao:
Nah... but I started going through all the questions I had no clue about and writing something funny to answer742468m9g2d9dg9a.gif

(there was actually a boy in my year who wrote the same thing742480mp87kxcxgu.gif)

My next resolution will be to write "I cannot answer this question fully due to the fact that parts a), b), c) and d) interfere with my religious beliefs"855870jrtlp3y3dv.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah... but I started going through all the questions I had no clue about and writing something funny to answer742468m9g2d9dg9a.gif

(there was actually a boy in my year who wrote the same thing742480mp87kxcxgu.gif)

My next resolution will be to write "I cannot answer this question fully due to the fact that parts a), b), c) and d) interfere with my religious beliefs"855870jrtlp3y3dv.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: !!!

that's because i'm stalking you

be afraid... be very very afraid

*is scared*

No, really.. I am.

*accidentally provides list of unknown places I frequent*

Hey aussie thread... I haven't said hello since thread seven...so long ago...hope everyone is well!

B

xo

Well, Welcome back!

i'll just have to make a trip down under to verify your pronounciation.

That's a more logical solution!!

Hi Kelzykins

Heya Friskie!!!!!! :huglove:

poutine is a dish served in fast food restaurants, mostly in quebec. it has been made in quebec for a few decades but is starting to be known across canada. as weird and unhealthy as it sounds... it tastes pretty good!

take a look

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

Maybe I'm a weird aussie, or it's the wog in me, but that looks greasy and yummy.

do you speak other languages?

Jibberish mostly. :naughty:

Which reminds me, I was telling DC the other day about a made-up language my friends and I spoke as kids.. Kind of like Pig Latin, but it was called pigeon english and done differently.. Not sure how widespread it was.. But DC mentioned he'd learnt different one as a kid too.. (Giving away his secrets *zhhz*)

all of your songs are saved as files onto your ocmputer, maybe in a file called my music?? Well gather the files and send them in an outgoing mail attachment to you other computer, then open them and save them to your computer, and then open them from those files onto your new itunes.

You're so smurt.. :bleh:

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=41062&pid=563654

i want to get my dad this for father's day

Nice, do it!

.... & I get called happi ...

And I get called .. wait.. Who am I today?

Oh, and this is what my brother just said:

Brother: "Hey, I'm going to see Kisschasey next week, they're doing an underage gig too if you're interested."

Me: "Brother, just think about what you said."

Brother: "What?"

Me: "Get a calculator or something."

Brother: "What? 23 - 4 = 19 .. oh, right... Well, they're doing an 18+ gig too, do you want go?"

He's skilled.

Yeah!

698969a76zpx6176.gif

StuckZ!!!!!! Cute Pic!!

MJV! Yesterday I had my Physics exam!

Name a device used to detect X-ray radiation.

An X-ray detector781453dm8j5a42pe.gif

:roftl: Hope you passed!

Ok, time for me to go to bed.. I've just spent about 2 hours going through old magazines.. There was about 100 of them.. But I found some pics I wanted.. :das:

Goonie Dightey!

I repeat: Your smilies are fantabulous

(My dog is really strange, mind

You know like ... the way a dog would chew it's fur if it had fleas or something? With their nose all squished up? Yeah, that's how he did it. And it made my walls look ridiculous.

My bird also eats walls :naughty:

My animals are strange. :cheerful_h4h:

And I really need to go to bed :bleh::bye:

Don't worry, I've always had strange animals too489276zt3pgr21af.gif

Thanks! I've started getting them off a site. I'll start using them in the AMF... No smiley limit... bliss...245158d52771fhgk.gif

Sweet dreams to whoever's going to bed!742485jmazvcqe1e.gif

Don't worry, I've always had strange animals too489276zt3pgr21af.gif

Thanks! I've started getting them off a site. I'll start using them in the AMF... No smiley limit... bliss...245158d52771fhgk.gif

Sweet dreams to whoever's going to bed!742485jmazvcqe1e.gif

OOOOoooooHHHH !!! Which site, which site ???!!! *& then I'll go to bed ... I pwomise* .... :wink2:

EDIT: Goonie Dighty Kelz !

You lot are insane..

And HK.. :shocked: Bed?? It's only 2:30am.. there's still another 3 hours you can squeeze out of yesterday :lol3:

Nice new siggy OD.

StuckZ, go postwhore on AMF with all your smileys.. :das:

And I know you are a smartybum.. :bleh:

I'm out now.. Night Everyone.. :huglove:

WOOO HOOO !!! Our very own Jols's HOTSEAT is ON NOW !!!!

Everyone go & spam her with all of those ridiculous questions you always wanted to ask her but were too ....... to ask !!! :roftl:

*cough when you wake up cough* :wink2:

Yup GL !! (I hope you don't mind ... need to find a shortcut for your name :wink2:)

We call hot chips here , hot chips, french fries,chippies, thicker ones are called 'wedgies' LOL !!

The chips in a bag (which are cold) are also called chips or crisps ... :thumb_yello:

GL for short? :naughty: hubby does it worse... he calls me "g" !!

with all the names you have for chips... i think i just gain 10 lbs!!! :naughty:

*is scared*

No, really.. I am.

*accidentally provides list of unknown places I frequent*

Well, Welcome back!

That's a more logical solution!!

Heya Friskie!!!!!! :huglove:

Maybe I'm a weird aussie, or it's the wog in me, but that looks greasy and yummy.

Jibberish mostly. :naughty:

Which reminds me, I was telling DC the other day about a made-up language my friends and I spoke as kids.. Kind of like Pig Latin, but it was called pigeon english and done differently.. Not sure how widespread it was.. But DC mentioned he'd learnt different one as a kid too.. (Giving away his secrets *zhhz*)

lol i used to speak french pig latin lol my dad showed me how... now i forget :blink:

and yes... poutines are very greasy and yummy. just dont eat them every day! lol

From part 12:sometimes parents don't move house and instead they hide behind the couch and watch as you read the note they've just pinned there because THEY DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE..

This did really happen. Even worse, a friend had given me a lift and he thought it was hilarious. I knew vaguely where the new house was, but it was still a building site the last time I'd seen it, so we had to drive round and round all these new houses until finally I recognised (of all things) a cactus on the windowsill.:lmfao:

Hey aussie thread... I haven't said hello since thread seven...so long ago...hope everyone is well!

B

xo

Hi, we've not spoken before, I'm Silver and this is my friend

:pbjt: Dances With Bananas:pbjt:

lol you can be rude and say urgh! it looks gross, but quite tasty.

fries with sour cream??? really? i'll have to try that! i know fries and mayo is really good.

but fries dipped in soft icecream???? are you pregnant? pickle with that ?

Fries with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce! Yum! And no, not pregnant! Well, not about a week and a half ago anyway... Actually, wedges are better with sour cream.

Come join mikamail or humphrey, we're universally embracing

And I hate coffee too, but if I'm offered it for free ... well, it's free

And I also meant to say before: "I know suburbs don't move" <<< !!!

Maybe I'll come take a look sometime. No promises tho.

do you call french fries chips?

see here chips are like fried sliced potatoes in a bag.

(i don't know how you call those)

Potato chips. French fries. Steakhouse. Thick- cut. Crinkle-cut. We do so many things with the humble potato.

Yeah! :P

698969a76zpx6176.gif

MJV! Yesterday I had my Physics exam!

Name a device used to detect X-ray radiation.

An X-ray detector781453dm8j5a42pe.gif

And the correct answer is "What is a Geiger counter?" for twenty points.

Nah... but I started going through all the questions I had no clue about and writing something funny to answer

I actually wrote song lyrics in an exam at uni once. I had this song stuck in my head and couldn't think of the exam material and wrote the song out hoping to exorcise it so i could think.

WOOO HOOO !!! Our very own Jols's HOTSEAT is ON NOW !!!!

Everyone go & spam her with all of those ridiculous questions you always wanted to ask her but were too ....... to ask !!! :roftl:

*cough when you wake up cough* :wink2:

Didn't know they were still doing hotseats. I never see them anymore!

Where is Inaloo? It sounds far away, is it far away? Jolene? CD?

CD did a good job of explaining where it is. The train actually goes straight from your line through to the Joondalup linr and you could hop off at Churchlands. If you go to http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au and use the journey planner it will tell you what bus to catch (it is about 2kms down Scar Beach Rd.)

Happy Sunday

9eea5bf1.jpg

Yummy!!!

Right, am off to check my hotseat!

This did really happen. Even worse, a friend had given me a lift and he thought it was hilarious. I knew vaguely where the new house was, but it was still a building site the last time I'd seen it, so we had to drive round and round all these new houses until finally I recognised (of all things) a cactus on the windowsill.:lmfao:

Hi, we've not spoken before, I'm Silver and this is my friend

:pbjt: Dances With Bananas:pbjt:

Nice to meet you! And THANK YOU for the happy sunday photo of Mika!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh, and this is what my brother just said:

Brother: "Hey, I'm going to see Kisschasey next week, they're doing an underage gig too if you're interested."

Me: "Brother, just think about what you said."

Brother: "What?"

Me: "Get a calculator or something."

Brother: "What? 23 - 4 = 19 .. oh, right... Well, they're doing an 18+ gig too, do you want go?"

:doh:

I wonder how old he thought I was? *sigh* Stupid siblings, what are we to do with them ... :rolls_eyes:

You should def go see Kisschasey!! I met the drummer at the MTV Awards a couple of weeks ago, and he is the coolest/funniest guy (apart from Mika... that goes without saying).