The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Good Afternooon Everyone..

I've been M.I.A. because it was Mother Melzy's Birthday and I was "in charge" of the Celebrations :punk:

369313jualw8et5s.gif

:wub2: Heya StuckZy

No - couldn't cope with all the networking sites as well as MFC. Maybe when I retire :old:

:roftl: So that's how many years away?

LOL!!! I remember we used to set ourselves to busy and just keep nudging.. Can you still do that.. *Doesn't want to try on her own friends as she doesn't want to be "that person" that gets blocked*

The *hic* wine bottles are empty...unless you didn't *hic* notice the crash afterwards?

:thumb_yello:Well done!! Now, let's see.. you're drunk and OD isn't..

Can you spell the following word correctly?

cellabrate

:roftl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! I remember we used to set ourselves to busy and just keep nudging.. Can you still do that.. *Doesn't want to try on her own friends as she doesn't want to be "that person" that gets blocked*

:lmfao: Yes, it's still around. You must be lucky enough to not know anyone "like that".

I've been M.I.A. because it was Mother Melzy's Birthday and I was "in charge" of the Celebrations

Well done!! Now, let's see.. you're drunk and OD isn't..

Can you spell the following word correctly?

Ooooooohhhhhhh...it took all of my willpower not to go pedant on her arse for that...

But seeing it again has worn through my defences.

It's CELEBRATE!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

If you guys will notice the edit time, I editted that post like 5 times because I just could not get celebrate to look right and I KNEW you would go pedantic-spell-checker-like, but I eventually just gave up. I'm pretty sure I started with 'celebrate', too :lmfao:

Ooooooohhhhhhh...it took all of my willpower not to go pedant on her arse for that...

But seeing it again has worn through my defences.

It's CELEBRATE!!

:bow: You are the smurtest of us all!!

Hehehehhe...what happened to me being drunk? I guess now I know how to cure myself if I ever get a hangover...expose myself to misspelled words :roftl:

:lmfao:

:lmfao: Yes, it's still around. You must be lucky enough to not know anyone "like that".

I do know a few people "like that" and they're blocked :fisch:

If you guys will notice the edit time, I editted that post like 5 times because I just could not get celebrate to look right and I KNEW you would go pedantic-spell-checker-like, but I eventually just gave up. I'm pretty sure I started with 'celebrate', too :lmfao:

:roftl: I noticed

I have Firefox and it tells me when something is spelt incorrectly..

"Editted" only has 1 t in it. *zhhz*

:bow: You are the smurtest of us all!!

I do know a few people "like that" and they're blocked :fisch:

:roftl: I noticed

I have Firefox and it tells me when something is spelt incorrectly..

"Editted" only has 1 t in it. *zhhz*

Really? Cheater! :sneaky2:

I had a few strange dreams last night. The type I can't help but remember and take notice of.

One of which was that the world was falling apart because there aren't enough trees..

I woke up today and checked my email. The Windows Live Messenger team had sent me an email about National Tree Day.

Coincidence? I think not. I am known for having prediction type dreams.

btw, National Tree Day this year is Sunday 27th of July.

Do your future a favour and volunteer to help plant some trees.

*hugs a tree like a hippie*

I had a few strange dreams last night. The type I can't help but remember and take notice of.

One of which was that the world was falling apart because there aren't enough trees..

I woke up today and checked my email. The Windows Live Messenger team had sent me an email about National Tree Day.

Coincidence? I think not. I am known for having prediction type dreams.

btw, National Tree Day this year is Sunday 27th of July.

Do your future a favour and volunteer to help plant some trees.

*hugs a tree like a hippie*

No thanks, I deleted that email :naughty: I planted a 50th of a tree the other day, I joined a facebook group that said they plant a tree for every 50th member. I did my part :hmph: If the world falls apart it won't be my fault. The people in the picture on that website that says "Hugging a Blue Tier Giant - Groom River Tasmania" are pretty silly, they're not really 'hugging' it ... more like linking hands in a circle around it ...

Last night I had a dream where I was walking down an alleyway and then a group of comedians came and joined me and gave me some kind of private show walking down the alleyway. All I can remember that they did was a girl had the strap-on chicken that Lano and Woodley used in the Island and Goodbye shows, and they all took turns making the 'bukkalukkaluk' sound. Then we went to a lecture theatre, and one half was learning about maths, and the other half was people like me who had been singled out in alleyways getting a tutorial on being a comedian by those comedians. And someone passed me a pamphlet and it had some stuff in it that I can't really remember, but it kept saying 'MFC' and I got really confused trying to figure out what it stood for, and then I woke up.

Hey, but I had another dream too! I was driving an icecream van backwards down a road and then a bus load of kids from my highschool came up and were getting angry saying I wasn't going fast enough. THAT's kind of weird. Stupid subconscience, it's obviously stolen that dream from when I had to reverse up a hill from the little alley next to cud swamp yesterday, and from the youtube I saw last night of Rueprt Grint talking about his icecream van :lmfao:

Hi everyone!

Oh, and I just remembered this on my photobucket, for you, Jolene :biggrin2::das: :

perthisnotgross.jpg

No Edit: There's no edit here, what are you talking about?

Hadn't seen that before, but it is soooo true. Not that I go that many concerts (not as many as I want!) but everytime a concert is announced Perth is always on there. Timbaland is coming and only playing Melbourne, Sydney & PERTH! That would be an interesting concert- does he bring One Republic, JT, Nelly, Futardo, Nicole Sherzinger, Madonna and everyone else who actually SINGS on his songs over? Bit like Mark Ronson..... male artist of the year my arse :thumbdown: (although I do like the songs he has produced!)

Sorry Jen.. Mother Melzy's Birthday CELEBRATIONS continued and I got distracted..

:sneaky2:

Hadn't seen that before, but it is soooo true. Not that I go that many concerts (not as many as I want!) but everytime a concert is announced Perth is always on there. Timbaland is coming and only playing Melbourne, Sydney & PERTH! That would be an interesting concert- does he bring One Republic, JT, Nelly, Futardo, Nicole Sherzinger, Madonna and everyone else who actually SINGS on his songs over? Bit like Mark Ronson..... male artist of the year my arse :thumbdown: (although I do like the songs he has produced!)

It is I reckon, awesome :biggrin2: I hope Mika knows about it :naughty:

And I agree :bleh:

Guess what? My mum called the police this morning or something, and they called me up trying to contact her, so I gave them her mobile number and when she came home tonight I asked her if she got the call from the police and she was like "What? No? Somone tried to call me while I was in the car, but the reception was really bad with the weather, and I was driving so I just said 'Sorry, I'm driving, and the reception is bad, call back later'" :lmfao: I thought of you, Jolene. Can you believe my mum TOLD the police she was answering her mobile while driving? :lmfao:

Hey!!....I was going to say Sylvi but that makes you sound like a blue haired grandma!...you're just a big fangirly aren't you!!!!

How do you know I'm not a blue haired grandma?:naughty:

Well, my exams finish 10 June, so we can cellabrate together

Cellebrate good times woo-hoo :yay: as Kool and the Gang nearly said. Don't worry about the pedants OD, we knew what you meant.

:roftl: So that's how many years away?

Hard to say - retirement age keeps being changed by the UK government. It's a moving target :naughty:

Last night I had a dream where I was walking down an alleyway and then a group of comedians came and joined me and gave me some kind of private show walking down the alleyway. All I can remember that they did was a girl had the strap-on chicken that Lano and Woodley used in the Island and Goodbye shows, and they all took turns making the 'bukkalukkaluk' sound. Then we went to a lecture theatre, and one half was learning about maths, and the other half was people like me who had been singled out in alleyways getting a tutorial on being a comedian by those comedians. And someone passed me a pamphlet and it had some stuff in it that I can't really remember, but it kept saying 'MFC' and I got really confused trying to figure out what it stood for, and then I woke up.

Hey, but I had another dream too! I was driving an icecream van backwards down a road and then a bus load of kids from my highschool came up and were getting angry saying I wasn't going fast enough. THAT's kind of weird. Stupid subconscience, it's obviously stolen that dream from when I had to reverse up a hill from the little alley next to cud swamp yesterday, and from the youtube I saw last night of Rueprt Grint talking about his icecream van :lmfao:

Well at least you have realised that most dreams are composed of elements from things you seen and heard recently - most people would go all mystical and come up with some fanciful interpretation (you know - chicken = well :chkn: etc).

It is I reckon, awesome :biggrin2: I hope Mika knows about it :naughty:

And I agree :bleh:

Guess what? My mum called the police this morning or something, and they called me up trying to contact her, so I gave them her mobile number and when she came home tonight I asked her if she got the call from the police and she was like "What? No? Somone tried to call me while I was in the car, but the reception was really bad with the weather, and I was driving so I just said 'Sorry, I'm driving, and the reception is bad, call back later'" :lmfao: I thought of you, Jolene. Can you believe my mum TOLD the police she was answering her mobile while driving? :lmfao:

Oh, god-could you imagine if a random ticket now turns up in the mail cause they tracked down your mum from her mobile number!! That's hilarious. I am still soooo pissed off about my dumb ticket :thumbdown:

And I only just noticed the edit you made when I reread my post!

Oh, I am off to Darwin and then Adelaide on Sunday through to Friday, am hoping to catch some sun in Darwin (my luck they will probably have thunderstorms!) but one thing is for certain- plenty of alcohol will be involved with sveral "work" functions already planned :bleh: It is the only time I get to drink!

Cellebrate good times woo-hoo as Kool and the Gang nearly said. Don't worry about the pedants OD, we knew what you meant.

:punk::wub2:

Well at least you have realised that most dreams are composed of elements from things you seen and heard recently - most people would go all mystical and come up with some fanciful interpretation (you know - chicken = well :chkn: etc).

Haha, I reckon. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahahahaha! I just noticed another thing - an obvious theme of "MFC instead of school work" - with the MFC thing in the lecture theatre that other people were doing work in :naughty:

Oh, god-could you imagine if a random ticket now turns up in the mail cause they tracked down your mum from her mobile number!! That's hilarious. I am still soooo pissed off about my dumb ticket

Haha! Excellent! Well she did give them all her details already :naughty: I know, that is so dodgy. It's pretty much just as bad talking to people in the car anyway...

And I only just noticed the edit you made when I reread my post!

:naughty: But it's such good quality photoshopping! (okay, I did it in paint)

Oh, I am off to Darwin and then Adelaide on Sunday through to Friday, am hoping to catch some sun in Darwin (my luck they will probably have thunderstorms!) but one thing is for certain- plenty of alcohol will be involved with sveral "work" functions already planned It is the only time I get to drink!

:punk:

Aloha All !!! :biggrin2::boing:

Aloha!

I only came on here to tell you all m fantastic news. Which I forgot to say.

The only study related thing I've done today was to do some calculations just now.

I guess I have a thing about doing pointless study calculations instead of doing actual study...

But anyway, I only need to get a 42% in my Physiology exam, 35% in my Biochemistry exam and 50% in my Anatomy exams to pass the semester!! :punk:

(stupid anatomy have it so you have to pass the final exams to pass, but I'm only *just* passing that class, so I'd need to get 50% anyway :rolls_eyes:)

Anyway, yes. Biochemistry in 2 days, and I don't know a thing about it ... and I got 30% on the last intra-semester exam ... so that's not even the 35% I need now :naughty:

So - BYE!

Oh, and P.S. Cute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sNPwOEPlFw

Aloha :flowers2::surfing:

:flowers2: Hi Ho Silv .... hey, I just had a thought .... this is defo. a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack ... :blush-anim-cl: .... however, if, in your Mika photo questing you come across a pic. of him in concert, playing keyboard, head thrown back in 'let go' (:das:) ... & the lights & colours are all blue-ish .... hehe ... plz let me know ..... :naughty: ... I have kept it somewhere in my other comp. ...... only I didn't name it .... :thumbdown:

Hope you are all feelin' allllllllright ... ?? Woo hoo !!!!

Hi Ho Silv .... hey, I just had a thought .... this is defo. a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack ... :blush-anim-cl: .... however, if, in your Mika photo questing you come across a pic. of him in concert, playing keyboard, head thrown back in 'let go' (:das:) ... & the lights & colours are all blue-ish .... hehe ... plz let me know ..... :naughty: ... I have kept it somewhere in my other comp. ...... only I didn't name it ....

Hope you are all feelin' allllllllright ... ?? Woo hoo !!!!

I've got to go now as I am supposed to be working from home (:wink2:), I think I'd best log in to work.

But I accept the challenge to find your photo :ninja:

:pbjt: - an excuse to go into the Mikagasmics :boing: