LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't been on in a while I don't think. But I hope they can coooommee!

Oh wait, Amy said she was moving at that time, but she said it wasn't impossible for her to go.

I don't know about Taylor though :(

Yeah going to sonoma right?

I dont know if tay's parents'll let her, hopefully.

*did you get my text???

*did you get my text???

I know, hopefully Tay can go too!

I think it's Sonoma..

Any chance you can come down here? :das:

Yep I did! My phone was out of battery though so I just got it this morning :bleh:

I'll text back haha

I think it's Sonoma..

Yep I did! My phone was out of battery though so I just got it this morning :bleh:

I'll text back haha

Yeah, I'm so happy she got in!!!

Probably not :sad:

YAY! I wanted to make it more speshul but io was bitchy so i just didnt lmao.

I think it's Sonoma..

I'll text back haha

awww man! now im sad, i broke my fone (again) the other day, and have to wait another week til i get a new one :thumbdown:

what part do u live in??? if ur moving opposite direction, is it like sacramentoish area? farther down? higher up?

Right now, I'm back with my parents in the community that's between Madera and Fresno, but come August, I'm moving north. It's kinda around Sacramento, only a smidge lower and much closer to the coast, about 30 minutes inland from Bodega Bay.:thumb_yello:

Guys...I don't know if we'll be able to go to Universal Studios anymore. The place is literally on fire as I wite this.

Yeah, that sucks monkey ass. But who knows? They might have the park open, just not those rides, or we could go somewhere else. Magic Mountain, anyone?:naughty:

Quite so, to Sonoma State, which incidentally, isn't actually in Sonoma, but in a place called Rohnert Park. And if I'm going, there's a strong chance Taylor's parents will let her go. I'd like to think that they trust me by now.

2 weeks later and I'll be in L.A...typical :naughty:

Dare I ask if we could move the meet two weeks ahead for Jennie? We'd love to have you along.:wub2:

Right now, I'm back with my parents in the community that's between Madera and Fresno, but come August, I'm moving north. It's kinda around Sacramento, only a smidge lower and much closer to the coast, about 30 minutes inland from Bodega Bay.:thumb_yello:

Yeah, that sucks monkey ass. But who knows? They might have the park open, just not those rides, or we could go somewhere else. Magic Mountain, anyone?:naughty:

Quite so, to Sonoma State, which incidentally, isn't actually in Sonoma, but in a place called Rohnert Park. And if I'm going, there's a strong chance Taylor's parents will let her go. I'd like to think that they trust me by now.

Dare I ask if we could move the meet two weeks ahead for Jennie? We'd love to have you along.:wub2:

*jumps on amy's back* My friends think, you and I have some romantical relationship because i talk about you so much. *rolls eyes*

I dont want you to move :crybaby: Emma's moving to london...*cries even more*

BUMP

August is getting nearer and nearer!! haha

I have 12 days till summer vacation starts :shocked:

So what's the dealio?

:naughty:

mine starts friday yay!!!! and thursday night, (after i graduate) my friend is hosting an amazing party! and im soooo excited!~

*jumps on amy's back* My friends think, you and I have some romantical relationship because i talk about you so much. *rolls eyes*

I dont want you to move :crybaby: Emma's moving to london...*cries even more*

You mean we don't have a romantic relationship?:naughty:

Why don't you want me to move? We aren't exactly next-door neighbors at the moment, and since I'll be going north, we'll actually be geographically closer than we are now.