LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish one day we could have a mega MFC meet up with all the MFCers :shocked: One day... One day... :wub2:

There's only maybe 500 of us, tops, who post really regularly. That would be one hell of a party.

Maybe if Mika plans that MFC gig at the Royal Albert Hall, and plans it far enough in advance for us to save our pennies...:fisch:

:tears: Aww Man...

I wish one day we could have a mega MFC meet up with all the MFCers :shocked: One day... One day... :wub2:

There's only maybe 500 of us, tops, who post really regularly. That would be one hell of a party.

Maybe if Mika plans that MFC gig at the Royal Albert Hall, and plans it far enough in advance for us to save our pennies...:fisch:

yuss, i could do that. All regular MFCers at Royal Albert. during the summer.

That's right around the time I'll be moving.....in the opposite direction of LA, no less.:naughty:

It's not impossible, though...put me down as a possible attendee, and if I go, I'll do my best to bring Taylor with me.:thumb_yello: I can't be online very much anymore, but if someone could keep me updated on the plans via myspace, I'd really appreciate it.

Lameetup2.jpg

Soo, MFC meetup in California the day before Mika's birthday (a Sunday). Would do it on the Monday, but some people go to cruel and unusual schools and are already back in class then. :roftl:

So - who's comin? And what should we do? I think someone suggested Universal Studios Hollywood...

Oh, and a cordial invitation is extended to Greg Wells, Jodi Marr, and Perez Hilton - and anyone else in Mika land who wants to join us. :naughty:

The Guestlist

• lollipop_monkey
  • Fmbm
  • Findingmywords
  • StandardToaster
  • Suzy*

*Appearances by these stars not yet confirmed; check with his/her publicist(s) closer to the show date. :mf_rosetinted:

i soooo wanna go! but its my friends bday, and shes a mika fan, so mayb i should talk her into that, lol!~ shed beg her parentals to go! i will talk to her!

That's right around the time I'll be moving.....in the opposite direction of LA, no less.:naughty:

It's not impossible, though...put me down as a possible attendee, and if I go, I'll do my best to bring Taylor with me.:thumb_yello: I can't be online very much anymore, but if someone could keep me updated on the plans via myspace, I'd really appreciate it.

what part do u live in??? if ur moving opposite direction, is it like sacramentoish area? farther down? higher up?

I don't really know. My mom just told me it was on fire:blink:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no! it cant! my cousin and her husband (ever heard of the band Team Sleep? hes in it) just recently moved back from there to sacramento

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no! it cant! my cousin and her husband (ever heard of the band Team Sleep? hes in it) just recently moved back from there to sacramento

No, I haven't heard of 'em. I hope they'll be able to restore Universal Studios by August.

Guys...I don't know if we'll be able to go to Universal Studios anymore. The place is literally on fire as I wite this.

On fire?!? :blink:

Scary..

Aww how sad. Then they would have to rebuild the stuff and that would take.. a long time.

Hopefully it's just like a random restaurant or a small part of it that's on fire.

Scary..

Aww how sad. Then they would have to rebuild the stuff and that would take.. a long time.

Hopefully it's just like a random restaurant or a small part of it that's on fire.

ya, dats tru! i hope it isnt anything big!

Scary..

She said it was like the King Kong part of the tramp ride

I just got this off of yahoo.

There's pics too

"Smoke billows from Universal City Studios in Universal City, Calif., north of Los Angeles Sunday June 1, 2008. A large fire tore through a back lot at Universal Studios early Sunday, destroying a set from 'Back to the Future,' the King Kong exhibit and a video vault containing more than 40,000 videos and reels."

:(

I just got this off of yahoo.

There's pics too

"Smoke billows from Universal City Studios in Universal City, Calif., north of Los Angeles Sunday June 1, 2008. A large fire tore through a back lot at Universal Studios early Sunday, destroying a set from 'Back to the Future,' the King Kong exhibit and a video vault containing more than 40,000 videos and reels."

:(

2 of my friends went down there last weekend, so im glad they arent there now!

Lameetup2.jpg

Soo, MFC meetup in California the day before Mika's birthday (a Sunday). Would do it on the Monday, but some people go to cruel and unusual schools and are already back in class then. :roftl:

So - who's comin? And what should we do? I think someone suggested Universal Studios Hollywood...

Oh, and a cordial invitation is extended to Greg Wells, Jodi Marr, and Perez Hilton - and anyone else in Mika land who wants to join us. :naughty:

The Guestlist

• lollipop_monkey
  • Fmbm
  • Findingmywords
  • StandardToaster
  • Suzy*

*Appearances by these stars not yet confirmed; check with his/her publicist(s) closer to the show date. :mf_rosetinted:

What about ames and tay?