Elanorelle's Music Shows up in UTAH ...INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION!

elanorelle

OK folks...

this is weird. Apparently my music is making its self on the airways and various shows. once of them is called Brents in Boxers from UTAH. (it is under copyright and ASCAP)

UTAH of all places! :mf_rosetinted: The strategic placement of the song-at the end

(incorrect title its "The End of all Things" not "The End of Things" but that's ok. At least they got my name right "Suzanne Dwillies" . I shall put this on my website like a mini review because its just not kids or fan fics or something.

Apparently I was used on a Space themed show..Star Trekish.Aparently its used at the End of a Space war :roftl:I was most honoured. Its a long pod cast...its at the very end and gave me the spooks when I heard my name! I had one of my songs introduced on a CD released but it wasn't this song! must be from my myspace at some point. The other music is very good too! hope you like the other artists. apparently my music makes people hungry for PIZZA :naughty:

http://brentsinboxers.com/2008/05/16/brents-in-space/

Anyway, check out Richard X Heyman and Suzzane Dwillis (the Elastic Pick). Amazing music. I won’t call this our best show (I hate it when everyone’s newest show is their best) but I will call it #2. The Elephant Hunt is still #1.

Apparently my music is called the Elastic Pick (something they are not quite sure how to categorize!) I LOVE THE DEFINITION!

Snap to It

What is it? Where did it come from? Who’s idea was it? How come we always seem rushed to start playing it? These are a few of the questions we hear about the Elastic Pick. Today we take a look at some of these questions, while others we will happily ignore!

What is it?

Brent and I like music in all its variety. While we try to mostly play that which falls into the “pop/rock” category (mostly pop), we tend to stumble upon some real gems that are either old-time sounding, instrumental or just plain weird. Plain weird is my favorite. So, as an honorable mention and an attempt to culture our audience a bit, we dedicate the last song of our show to something noteworthy and potentially categorically askew.

Where did it come from?

Where do most good ideas come from? Space, I think. NASA should work on finding the repository of good ideas out there and find a way to harvest them.

As we were going through the vast collection of music that is New Artist Radio, we kept stumbling upon music that we said, “This is really cool. Too bad it doesn’t quite fit the sound we are looking for. I would love to play it.” So we decided that we would have a spot for the “off-mainstream” tunes. We wanted it fresh, flexible, and stretchy with a fun name that had something to do with boxers. . .

Who’s Idea was it?

I don’t really remember.

How come we always seem rushed to start playing it?

Well, it’s at the end.

Sometimes we just don’t know when to shut up. We’ve only got an hour and a lot of music and thoughts we want to share. By the time it comes down to it, we need to wrap up the show but it wouldn’t be Brents in Boxers without the Elastic Pick! It would just be. . . Brents Blushing, maybe. The seats would stick when we tried to get up after. Imitation Leather. Not fun.

http://brentsinboxers.com/wp-content/BIB_Audio/BIB_2008-05-10_Podcast.mp3

its around 54:05 when the song is announced

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done! I'm sure you are proud, as you should be!

thanks Babz...I am trying to get my music sorted out before the gig coming up!

I am still trying to figure out the MFC anthem....

Chickadee et al and I will continue working on it me thinks!

Hey, that is VERY exciting!! Well done! It's a lovely piece too.:thumb_yello:

thanks, Blue! I want you guys to listen to something special sometimes but I can't find my transfer USB! I guess I have to leave it for the live performance in August!

how are you doing girl?

Wow, that's really lovely! That's you playing as well? How do they find your music?

I had submitted music to them years and years ago but they finnally looked at it I think! and yes its me playing too! all me!

That's so freakin' cool! Isn't the Internet a pretty cool thing for musicians?

(Well, apart from the rampant illegal file sharing part. But we won't mention that).

I am working on two dance pieces right now and man its fun!

woow! Trance and House kinds...sort of with a smattering of 80's synth!

thanks Avoca!!

this in today! The DJ wrote me a note!

shall put it on my website:

Brent1 (2 comments) said, in May 24th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Thanks Suzanne! It was great to be able to play your music! We loved the tranquil and beautiful quality it offered.

you are wonderfully encouraging!