Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

How can you resist?! :shocked:

Just do it! Save as many as you can!

oh God! Don't encourage me!

*resists urge*

maybe once I get a laptop for college. I can tell you what my home page will be lol!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh God! Don't encourage me!

*resists urge*

maybe once I get a laptop for college. I can tell you what my home page will be lol!

Oh come onnn! :naughty:

I was like that too when I first began obsessing over Mika. I didn't want my family making fun of me, but now look at me :lol3: Who cares what other people think? Not MFC. Go save those pictures! Now! :wink2:

Oh come onnn! :naughty:

I was like that too when I first began obsessing over Mika. I didn't want my family making fun of me, but now look at me :lol3: Who cares what other people think? Not MFC. Go save those pictures! Now! :wink2:

haha Fine maybe one or two...or 80...you know :wink2:

Oh lord I love this photo!!

30.jpg

I just imagine him motioning his finger as in "come here" haha

YEAHHHH

is like if he is saying Take I'm yours!! hahaha..........I wish

where is this one from

I don't know, is a caption from an interview, but I don't of where

I seriously can't stop staring at that picture..it is amazing. his facial structure is..just wow. like a work of imperfect art. but something you can't look away from.

I hate myself for saying "OMG Mika is so hott!" but he was made so beautiful that how can I help but not appreciate it?

plus its not like he doesn't take care of himself or know how to look great in photos...

durrrrr...must..look..away!

I seriously can't stop staring at that picture..it is amazing. his facial structure is..just wow. like a work of imperfect art. but something you can't look away from.

I hate myself for saying "OMG Mika is so hott!" but he was made so beautiful that how can I help but not appreciate it?

plus its not like he doesn't take care of himself or know how to look great in photos...

durrrrr...must..look..away!

it's hard do it right?? hahaahahahahaah

I like this one too!!

his mouth :dool:

43.jpg

it's hard do it right?? hahaahahahahaah

I like this one too!!

his mouth :dool:

43.jpg

woah. For some reason, I never really noticed his lips in that picture, they are so pink! and full...ahh noo! the chickeny thoughts, they cometh.

his eyes and his cheekbones are my favorite :)

my heart started beating faster when I read that..just imagining him..with that serious look on his face and that ruffled hair..oh..oh my. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I know...rrrwooarrr!

he is so.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

15.jpg

where is this one from

It's from an interview in Sydney. It's on YouTube devided in 5 parts.

Here's part 1:

You can also find the other parts there. The pic is from part 3.

I really love this :drool: *OMG uses that smiley again*

30.jpg

!

same here. i feel a bit bad, because i always think that mika doesn't want us to find him hot...or does he? i mean i would't like that if i were a musican because the music is the most important thing and it gets like a bit...unimportant (just don't missunderstand first it was only the mika's music i was crazy about...and now it's both, his music and well...himself...)

I'M JUST SO GLAD THAT THERE'S MIKA!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to leave this lovely place. Sleep might do the trick and if not it helps in other ways. At least you won't feel pain when you're sleeping:thumb_yello:

594a.jpg

l_28ed8973e67afb0089afedc831b37438.jpg

073-1.jpg

lovely photos :wub2:

where do you always find so nice pics ?

tell me youre hidden secrets :mf_rosetinted:

To be honest: I steal them...But I think stealing is not the right word. I search them and post them here to share with you. Sharing is double the fun:thumb_yello:

On my own pc I got something of a logical way to save pics, but now in hospital I just search in old topics. No hidden secrets here.

I will give it a try again, just for you, wait a minute please:bleh::thumb_yello:

42-18316182.jpg

can i use this picture for my signature please ?:wub2::wink2:

Why not, it's not "mine" anyway. :wink2:

Same here, (@Anouk) but I prefer to say that I borrow them. :bleh:

I've found lots of lovely pictures on the mikagasmics, but also on other threads (about gigs for instance). And there are lots of MFC-ers that have photoalbums on the web. And having a large external harddisk helps a lot.

Same here, (@Anouk) but I prefer to say that I borrow them. :bleh:

I've found lots of lovely pictures on the mikagasmics, but also on other threads (about gigs for instance). And there are lots of MFC-ers that have photoalbums on the web. And having a large external harddisk helps a lot.

Kaatje!!! Great to know I'm not alone!! How are you? Everything okay?

Today everything is much better. Fortunately cause yesterday was nothing....

I'll be safely back home tomorrow or Wednesday, just like I thought. But to say I have good hope that I'll be fine, no. They can't find a bacteria in my blood and my X-thorax is not showing any new infections...So they say everything's great, can't be better. But I know my own body like no-one does. And so I know that I have to take more antibiotics soo. As soon as I'm back home I'll call my own physician. He knows what I need and he'll prescribe it:thumb_yello:

And in the meantime I'll be taking those antibiotics overhere:bleh:

Kaatje!!! Great to know I'm not alone!! How are you? Everything okay?

Today everything is much better. Fortunately cause yesterday was nothing....

I'll be safely back home tomorrow or Wednesday, just like I thought. But to say I have good hope that I'll be fine, no. They can't find a bacteria in my blood and my X-thorax is not showing any new infections...So they say everything's great, can't be better. But I know my own body like no-one does. And so I know that I have to take more antibiotics soo. As soon as I'm back home I'll call my own physician. He knows what I need and he'll prescribe it.

And in the meantime I'll be taking those antibiotics overhere:bleh:

Hi Anouk! I was only dropping by. Getting really addicted to this place :thumbdown:

:mf_rosetinted:

It's great to hear you're feeling better today. I've been hoping for days that you were able to give us that news. It's strange that they can't find anything, but I agree: you know best.

Zoals de longarts pas tegen m'n moeder zei: een verschil van een procentje op longcapaciteit lijkt voor ons niets, maar u voelt zelf wel verschil!

I'm sorry but I have to leave again, another meeting. And as long as they are paying me to work here, I'd better go. :wink2:

But first some more antibiotics!

somerset2.jpg

gmafree02.jpg

02_mika_solo.jpg

Maybe we'll see you tonight?

Hi Anouk! I was only dropping by. Getting really addicted to this place :thumbdown:

:mf_rosetinted:

It's great to hear you're feeling better today. I've been hoping for days that you were able to give us that news. It's strange that they can't find anything, but I agree: you know best.

Zoals de longarts pas tegen m'n moeder zei: een verschil van een procentje op longcapaciteit lijkt voor ons niets, maar u voelt zelf wel verschil!

I'm sorry but I have to leave again, another meeting. And as long as they are paying me to work here, I'd better go. :wink2:

But first some more antibiotics!

somerset2.jpg

gmafree02.jpg

02_mika_solo.jpg

Maybe we'll see you tonight?

You'll sure be seeing me tonight, don't worry!

Maybe we can talk in the Dutch thread tonight, it's easier to explain exactly what I'm thinking about everything. In fact it's not really strange that they can't find anything, I'm taking a lot of medicins that can hide an infection and its symptoms.

Thanks for your contribution!

See you tonight!!