• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no no i didnt, damn it i always fall for the gay ones....*continues to cry*

awwwww it's just like with me...I always fall for married or too old :naughty:

"life is a bitch ya know... :wink2: but so am I...."

just found an interview with sam sparro, http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24034077-2902,00.html

this quote is interesting:

You've been compared to Scissor Sisters and Mika by many journalists. How does that sit with you?

It irks me. Not so much the Scissor Sisters, but I think it's lazy. I don't get the Mika thing. I don't think our music is similar. But you can't control what people say or write. But that does irk me.

i think some of his songs are similar to mika's music, and i don't get why being compared to the scissor sisters is less a problem for him than being compared to mika. :blink:

just found an interview with sam sparro, http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24034077-2902,00.html

You've been compared to Scissor Sisters and Mika by many journalists. How does that sit with you?

It irks me. Not so much the Scissor Sisters, but I think it's lazy. I don't get the Mika thing. I don't think our music is similar. But you can't control what people say or write. But that does irk me.

i think some of his songs are similar to mika's music, and i don't get why being compared to the scissor sisters is less a problem for him than being compared to mika. :blink:

maybe he knows something that we don't know :roftl:

Because he and Jake had a love affair and asked Mika to join them but Mika refused because he had to work on his website and Sam was deeply insulted by this and said: "Well...welll...if you don't want to join then I'm gonna be your support act in Amsterdam so ha!" That's how it went:mf_rosetinted:

Because he and Jake had a love affair and asked Mika to join them but Mika refused because he had to work on his website and Sam was deeply insulted by this and said: "Well...welll...if you don't want to join then I'm gonna be your support act in Amsterdam so ha!" That's how it went:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was there, because secretly I'm a carpetcleaner and I cleaned the carpet at that very moment:mf_rosetinted:

which carpet, the one mika stuck in his pants at the werchter concert? :naughty:

hmm, thats an interesting quote.

I actually don't find Sam to be like either of them that much. He reminds me a little of Jamerequi and Prince....:blink:

though Mika sometimes reminds me of Prince slightly too...but I don't think Mika and Sam's music is that similar at all really, but I really like both in their own way.

wonder why it 'irks' Sam to be compared to them though, I think they're both very cool things to be compared to.

Me neither!

Sam is much more funky.

I wanna be next to you tralalala.

and there was me feeling unloved and abandoned by everyone

GOOD EVENING ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE

MegPL you were right just like i said

hmm, thats an interesting quote.

I actually don't find Sam to be like either of them that much. He reminds me a little of Jamerequi and Prince....:blink:

though Mika sometimes reminds me of Prince slightly too...but I don't think Mika and Sam's music is that similar at all really, but I really like both in their own way.

wonder why it 'irks' Sam to be compared to them though, I think they're both very cool things to be compared to.

I suppose being compared to someone takes away some of your originality and individuality.

hey i am using big words, yeah go me

I suppose being compared to someone takes away some of your originality and individuality.

hey i am using big words, yeah go me

has everyone collapsed at me using big words

I'm cleaning the house :thumbdown:

It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it :mf_rosetinted:

And I'm listening to sam sparro in the mean time :naughty:

Hiya, when you finished your house, come round and do mine ,save me time this week end, thank you

i really like black & gold :wink2:

Hiya, my favs are B+G, 21st century, Sick, Pocket, waiting patiently he has lots of dates over here in the next 2 or 3 months, some venues are really small and intimate

I had Sam blasting out of my speakers on my way to work. It was lovely!

I have him on in the car, whilst teaching pupils to drive, mika is back in the box, although for a short time today I had 9 tracks of luke playing, who said all driving instructors are boring.

Hiya Diana