is it just me or does NOONE is the U.S know about mika?????

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart people know who Mika is. :wink2: I've informed everyone I know, and I get a lot of "He's gay" comments, too, but I also work with a lot of people who are fans. When I discovered his music at the end of the last year, some of my friends were like, "Um...where were you six months ago when we played his CD all the time?" (I work in a bookstore that also sells CDs. Apparently they played Mika a lot in the spring/summer, and I was just...oblivious.) :blink:

I think American fans should enjoy it while we can! One day we might be nostalgic for the days when Mika was not playing stadium shows!

I totally agree. Stadium shows would be seriously depressing. No intimacy, and no meeting Mika before/after shows at all.

Smart people know who Mika is. :wink2: I've informed everyone I know, and I get a lot of "He's gay" comments, too, but I also work with a lot of people who are fans.

Urrgh,tell me about it.:lightsabre:

I have a friend called Adam,and I told him that Mika has a jacket that looks like a jacket that one of my friends wears.Since then,everytime he sees a photo he points at it and sneers "Hee's gayyy!" just because he wears "girl's jackets" .I've also got another friend called Tom who just looks at him and pulls a face.

I showed a printout of one of the threads to my Mika-fan friends (two) and another boy got hold of it and said

"So is this a list of all the sad people that like Mika then?"

:bash:

Sorry,I know this is gently driving off the topical cliff,so to speak, but I needed to get that off my chest.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Hey, I'm from the U.S and I know who Mika is obviously and I'm in love with him & his music:mf_lustslow: there's a couple other people in my school who I presented Mika to and sadley they think he's ugly but one of my bff's likes his songs yay but I really think he's cute, gorgeous, handsome brilliant wonderful, I could go on but I gotta go see ya (smooches) xoxoxo

:yay:guess what!!! i heard mika on a commercial today!!! i was so excited. i was on the phone with my only mika friend and my sister screams "hey mika's on TV!" i about freaked out, told my friend and quickly ran to the room. she rewound it and it was him singin LT in the background for one of those planet green commercials! oh i'm so happy:clap: so maybe he's slowly coming to america!:punk:

I completely agree!!! The radio isn't playing his (fabulous) music and it makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: I don't really know what their reason is...it better be pretty good if they continue to deprive so many innocent people of his contagious melodies! :protest: START PLAYING MIKA!

When I drool :drool: over him at school (with my ONE friend who knows him too), everyone asks who I am talking about. Huh???? You don't know Mika???? *jaw drops* :jawdrop: I want him to become more popular in the U.S. so he will come back and tour again! (Maybe next year?) Please Mika, come back!!!

Don't worry...Mika will be popular. (Ladies, do we really want more competition? We have first dibs! lol.) It's only a matter of time before he is selling out in every major stadium! Everyone in the MFC already knows that he is a living legend! :thumb_yello:

I..I...I..LOVE your signature so much!!

I completely agree!!! The radio isn't playing his (fabulous) music and it makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: I don't really know what their reason is...it better be pretty good if they continue to deprive so many innocent people of his contagious melodies! :protest: START PLAYING MIKA!

When I drool :drool: over him at school (with my ONE friend who knows him too), everyone asks who I am talking about. Huh???? You don't know Mika???? *jaw drops* :jawdrop: I want him to become more popular in the U.S. so he will come back and tour again! (Maybe next year?) Please Mika, come back!!!

Don't worry...Mika will be popular. (Ladies, do we really want more competition? We have first dibs! lol.) It's only a matter of time before he is selling out in every major stadium! Everyone in the MFC already knows that he is a living legend! :thumb_yello:

He needs to be more popular over in the US. He certainly deserves it. That's why Jackie's campaign is so important. I really hope it succeeds, because I first heard of Mika by listening to him on the radio in Britain, and America is really missing out

http://www.getmikaplay.com