Mika in a music festival in Beirut

PurpleCat

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is cool... hope its true... would be nice if he stopped in Israel to... tho i wont be here than waaaaa

and ofcourse i DONT think they will let me in lebanon :bleh::boxed:

well all you have to do is passing the border through the Jordan river :bleh: nah seriously we've had enough of conflicts in the middle east :boxed:...the never ending story...we want peace ! if only I could help in any way...but before getting too much excited...lets hope that the gig won't be canceled !

More positivity MFCiers please :thumb_yello: just take a look at Facebook and the amout of positive talk there is about this gig...

A true Lebanese always expects the worst... but parties hardest with a big smile on their face:punk:

so true !!! btw you can find my comment somewhere in mika's fan page :blush-anim-cl:

"Mika wants to set the bar for fantastical, 3 dimensional pop at his own height. Which is over 6’ and statuesquely sculptured, since you ask."

Gotta love an article that starts like that:naughty:

Great news for you all Lebanese people!! I bet it's gonna be a special gig!

That's absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I'm sooooo happy for all you Lebanese peeps, I only wish it was next year instead, so I'll be able to go as well:bleh: Marvellous news, thanks a lot for posting:thumb_yello:

Oh hun you're going back there??

Great news for you all Lebanese people!! I bet it's gonna be a special gig!

Oh hun you're going back there??

Hello my beautiful sis!! :huglove: Yes, I'm seriously considering the possibility, since all of my friends there have offered me their homes:naughty: Isn't it just amaaaaazing?:bleh:

«ميكا»

i hope the translation of this unknown (for us) word start with M and finish with A :cool:

thank you for all your usefull informations

i don't quote you... :wink2:

Dear R

i can not read arabic letters :no:

it was just my immagination :bleh:

sorry :blush-anim-cl:

i can read only europan letters and ancient greek letters... not others...

and also, if you don't know yet, i don't speak english :no:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thank you!

it should be fun... am taking 3 of my friends from dubai to see the gig... they are looking forward to it as well...

just wondering if it will be like the other gigs I saw (Dubai, London and Amsterdam)

how are you?

wonderful! this is exciting because of many reasons. I am happy that my friends there get to have such a special experience. Also I know of a singer and Opera teacher from Lebanon who lives here in Victoria named Najla. She is quite famous here in Victoria and she was famous once in Beirut about 20 years ago...she is so elegant . She teaches Italian to girls and gives speaking classes in etiquette and correct speaking..

Hey everyone I took a picture of Martyr's square. They've already done a few concerts there so the stage thing might not be for Mika.. but I think it is.

15197506cbf811e5

http://www.zshare.net/image/15197506cbf811e5/

Thanks a lot!!

we can see on this pic how big is this place.

It has been a while I didnt go there... it has changed a lot..

...Gebran:wub2::tears: