Mika in a music festival in Beirut

PurpleCat

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you guys could come... summer in beirut is just out of this world... really amazing...

congratulations sara! weddings bells in july! wow...

:thumb_yello:

I need to apply for my leave... I have already asked for many days off in July.... will be there with my camera..

why not? you will enjoy it...

yes, I think you need a visa... but it's not that difficult...

:wink2: if you are a minor they might need some extra documents..

here's a list of countries that do not need to apply ahead of time

Andorra

Denmark

Sweden

Canada

Finland

Switzerland

France

Turkey

Germany

United States of America

Greece

Romania

Holland

Czech Republic

Ireland

Italy

GCC Countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar,

Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates

Japan

I know it would be AMAZING! I think I'm gona start planning :punk: but i need to find out where to buy tickets first:blink:

Ah bummer... i guess i'll have to apply for a visa.. hopefully not too difficult

Well...I would love to visit Lebanon (all that baklava, hmmmmm:naughty:) but this is one gig I should really not consider- it would be hard to disappear from my own wedding:roftl:.

But all of you going, (Racha?????????????) please report!! Take tons of videos!!

And have a blast!:punk:. I'm sure that it will be an incredibly emotional gig for him.

LOL! Congrats Sara on your wedding :wink2:

I need to apply for my leave... I have already asked for many days off in July.... will be there with my camera..

Yeah will be waiting for your reports :biggrin2:

Mika's myspace and Mika's mikasounds.com never confirmed the dubai gig... but it did happen...

Oh really I had no idea.

I'm sure if it's posted on the festival website and it's being advertised that it's pretty much official..

At least I hope so.:wub2:

I know, I know...:naughty::naughty:

I really hope he makes it (and me too!). I always wanted to go to a concert in the Martyrs Square:punk:

I thought you decided to stay strong...:naughty:

Have fun if he does and you can!:thumb_yello:

It would be amazing if they manage to have the concert in Martyr's Square.. I knew it was in downtown, but thought probably in BIEL. Excellent location, I really hope they have VIP section/tickets

Sure it would,can you imagine? :punk::punk:

I thought you decided to stay strong...:naughty:

Have fun if he does and you can!:thumb_yello:

I had, sis, but this is different you know... I do have friends there and they have told me to go and stay with them I'm sure Rodrigo would come too (and stay with them while I'm in the concert, of course:bleh:), so it would be a visit to them plus the aditional attraction of that curl-haired brat:naughty:

Oh really I had no idea.

I'm sure if it's posted on the festival website and it's being advertised that it's pretty much official..

At least I hope so.:wub2:

Well, earlier this year the Australian V-Festival site had Mika's name

listed, and then a few weeks later,

after many here had bought tickets, it was announced that he wouldn't

be appearing:

http://vfestival.com.au/site/news.aspx?id=3

So I don't know what to tell you...

dcdeb

Hehehehehe, I won't, don't worry... Still, nothing is for sure yet, not even the gig itself!

Read deb´s post above

It´s good to think about it and make plans, but it´s better not to get so excited!

Read deb´s post above

It´s good to think about it and make plans, but it´s better not to get so excited!

I know, I know, but you know what? It's the actual trip to Lebanon and seeing my friends after so many years that keeps me excited, the concert would only be an added thing. I really want to go back to the Middle East, you know, after so long... My friends are pestering me with emails since they knew about the gig, they all want me to stay at their place!:bleh:

this is cool... hope its true... would be nice if he stopped in Israel to... tho i wont be here than waaaaa

and ofcourse i DONT think they will let me in lebanon :bleh::boxed: