klutzy thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go...

I did a Superman (aka jumped off a trampoline) and landed on my arm - I bruised my elbow...

I tripped over a drink bottle and sprained my ankle...

I tripped down a step while watching a possum climb up a tree and sprained my other ankle (I'd had a couple of drinks, but I wasn't drunk I swear!)...

I fell over in really high boots and I think I broke a bone in the arch of my foot (I was very drunk at the time... and we won't talk about what else happened that night!)...

I knocked a cup of tea onto my legs and hand (I did that about 2 hours ago!)...

I cut my finger when I was trying to cut up a cabbage while I was on work placement at a restaraunt...

I was carrying my big bass drum before a big march, and I moved slightly off a path and fell onto my drum... I spained my ankle and got massive big bruises on both my arms... and people saw up my kilt! :blink:

I've woken up with a great big bruise on my arm one morning... I have no idea how it got there!

Ummmmm... I've cut myself and burnt myself a lotwhile cooking... obviously not a good career choice! :naughty:

Though nothing can beat my friend... he's really tall, and he tried jumping over a chain fence at the front of my work and he broke both his arms in the exact sasme place on both arms, and broke his nose... :lmfao:

Here we go...

I did a Superman (aka jumped off a trampoline) and landed on my arm - I bruised my elbow...

I tripped over a drink bottle and sprained my ankle...

I tripped down a step while watching a possum climb up a tree and sprained my other ankle (I'd had a couple of drinks, but I wasn't drunk I swear!)...

I fell over in really high boots and I think I broke a bone in the arch of my foot (I was very drunk at the time... and we won't talk about what else happened that night!)...

I knocked a cup of tea onto my legs and hand (I did that about 2 hours ago!)...

I cut my finger when I was trying to cut up a cabbage while I was on work placement at a restaraunt...

I was carrying my big bass drum before a big march, and I moved slightly off a path and fell onto my drum... I spained my ankle and got massive big bruises on both my arms... and people saw up my kilt! :blink:

I've woken up with a great big bruise on my arm one morning... I have no idea how it got there!

Ummmmm... I've cut myself and burnt myself a lotwhile cooking... obviously not a good career choice! :naughty:

Though nothing can beat my friend... he's really tall, and he tried jumping over a chain fence at the front of my work and he broke both his arms in the exact sasme place on both arms, and broke his nose... :lmfao:

haha nice. and ur friend, is funny :lmao:

my nose might be broken. or might have been

today at soccer, i was running, then i was shooting, and my knee popped/cracked, nxt thing i know im on the ground. basically the same thing that happened last soccer season to my other knee when i got osgood slaughter :S

WTF AM I GONNA DO?!?!? I CANT WALK ON IT

well my latest problems

i got oasgood slaughter in my left knee now too!

and i think i re-injured my right ankle, because theres a lump on it, and a spot that hurts terribly

:boxed:

Well done Devin :lol3:

Nah, I am sorry :naughty: How do you do it though? :roftl:

Oh yeah... we got a lot of mileage out of that one!

You poor bugger... you really are in the wars!

haha nice

well. i guess i should get use to this lifestyle :roftl:

I have no balance whatsoever. I'll be standing still and all of a sudden I'll start falling over :lol3:

I don't know if that counts as being klutzy.

it does, im the same way :naughty:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...