klutzy thread

im sorry if we already have one of these.. but im a major klutz, and i wanna make sure im not alone in that, :naughty:

i have cracked my head open

broken my leg (w/ full leg cast and everything for over a year, when i was 3)

broken my arm

sprained my ankles 5 times (i think, or more) [they are also both sprained at the moment]

sprained my wrists (8 times, or more, lol)

sprained my fingers (6 times i think..or more, once again)

sprained my toes (4 times)

have oshgood slauter in BOTH knees (dnt know spelling)

my foot has been run over by a car

flipped (litterally flipped) off of a bike many times

fractured my elbow :(

my nose may be broken

and i have many other things like scars from falling, lol, or burning myself accidentally! lol!..and im only 14, im scared what will happen when im older! lol!

so, what have u done that makes u a klutz?

Edited by mika-fan1001

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i thought i was bad, nope im a klutz but its like my body knew it and has become immune to it! i fall over 'invisable' objects (as i call them) all the time! and i slip, even if the floor isnt wet! iv hit my head numerous times on the same part on my couch, even when my boyfriends warns me! hahaha and my giutar has scratches from being hit against the wall! also i spill everything... its just really sad when its really hot! like coffee! lol you are not alone~!:wink2:

Lol i thought i was bad, nope im a klutz but its like my body knew it and has become immune to it! i fall over 'invisable' objects (as i call them) all the time! and i slip, even if the floor isnt wet! iv hit my head numerous times on the same part on my couch, even when my boyfriends warns me! hahaha and my giutar has scratches from being hit against the wall! also i spill everything... its just really sad when its really hot! like coffee! lol you are not alone~!:wink2:

lol that makes me feel good :wink2: lol:bleh:

im sorry if we already have one of these.. but im a major klutz, and i wanna make sure im not alone in that, :naughty:

broken my arm

sprained my ankles 5 times (i think, or more) [they are also both sprained at the moment]

sprained my wrists (7 times, or more, lol)

have oshgood slauter (dnt know spelling)

and i have many other things like scars from falling, lol, or burning myself accidentally! lol!..and im only 13, im scared what will happen when im older! lol!

You're not alone !!

I'm full of scars, I've hitted my head thousends of times (two times really bad), I spill everything too:naughty:, my legs are full of scars, my hands too.

I've never broken a bone, but I've always wanted to.

My bones are used to be hitted because I'm always falling from the stairs or something like that.:naughty:

You're not alone !!

I'm full of scars, I've hitted my head thousends of times (two times really bad), I spill everything too:naughty:, my legs are full of scars, my hands too.

My bones are used to be hitted because I'm always falling from the stairs or something like that.:naughty:

we should get stairs that are klutz proof!!! lol :naughty:

we should get stairs that are klutz proof!!! lol :naughty:

hmm...well i was gunna say escalators, and then elevators, but the list that all of you guys have produced makes me a little scared to be around you guys:naughty:

luckly i have only broken one bone, my pinkie but i did have to get a stupid cast, and the next worst thing that's ever happend to me was almost get hit by a car, but i jumped back just in the nick of time, unfortunatly my sister didn't see the car and ended up getting hit and flying onto the windshield:boxed:. she's alright though:bleh:

hmm...well i was gunna say escalators, and then elevators, but the list that all of you guys have produced makes me a little scared to be around you guys:naughty:

luckly i have only broken one bone, my pinkie but i did have to get a stupid cast, and the next worst thing that's ever happend to me was almost get hit by a car, but i jumped back just in the nick of time, unfortunatly my sister didn't see the car and ended up getting hit and flying onto the windshield:boxed:. she's alright though:bleh:

I almost get hit by a motorcycle, like 5 cars, and a bus.:naughty:

My sister saved me from the bus.

I shouldn't be walking on the street alone.:naughty:

it was funny so my mom was in the car, and i went to go get my neighbor 4 school, and she got in the car and i was putting my backpack in the car, *my foot was in a direct line of the tire* and my mom starts to drive away, running over my foot *good thing the car was small* and she doesnt even notice it till she looks in her side mirror and sees the door wide open! lol! so it was numb till we got to school, then it hurt A LOT! lol

o and one day my sister and i were walking to our neighbors house, and we were going thru the garage, and i lost my flip flop and went back for it and fell as the garage door was so low, it closed on me *we didnt have the child protection on* and so my sister was flipping out and im just like "GET IT OFF ME! MAKE IT GO UP!" it was quite hilarious:bleh:

it was funny so my mom was in the car, and i went to go get my neighbor 4 school, and she got in the car and i was putting my backpack in the car, *my foot was in a direct line of the tire* and my mom starts to drive away, running over my foot *good thing the car was small* and she doesnt even notice it till she looks in her side mirror and sees the door wide open! lol! so it was numb till we got to school, then it hurt A LOT! lol

o and one day my sister and i were walking to our neighbors house, and we were going thru the garage, and i lost my flip flop and went back for it and fell as the garage door was so low, it closed on me *we didnt have the child protection on* and so my sister was flipping out and im just like "GET IT OFF ME! MAKE IT GO UP!" it was quite hilarious:bleh:

:shocked: (:roftl:)

I can't believe your mom still made you go to school even though she had just drove over your foot! :roftl:

I have never broken anything *touch wood*, mainly cos I'm too much of a wimp to do anything that would result in an injury :bleh: but I have sprained my ankle 3 times.. fun! lol

:shocked: (:roftl:)

I can't believe your mom still made you go to school even though she had just drove over your foot! :roftl:

I have never broken anything *touch wood*, mainly cos I'm too much of a wimp to do anything that would result in an injury :bleh: but I have sprained my ankle 3 times.. fun! lol

lol! well my mum was worrying about me, so aparrently she told one of her classes, so a lot of ppl came up to me asking me if i was ok!!!! lol

ur no whimp!!!!

:roftl:

man if only the garage story had been caught on film!! you coulda made tons of money sending it into one of those 'funniest home videos' competitions!!:roftl:

lol! well my mum was worrying about me, so aparrently she told one of her classes, so a lot of ppl came up to me asking me if i was ok!!!! lol

ur no whimp!!!!

aaaw, and you were probably like "no, I'm not o-f**king-kay!" :roftl:

My mom ran over my brother's foot one time. It was hilarious :naughty: She was about to take him to play baseball. Then he got in trouble for yelling at her after she did it..but I'm sure it hurt. So she didn't let him go..she's insane :insane:

My mom ran over my brother's foot one time. It was hilarious :naughty: She was about to take him to play baseball. Then he got in trouble for yelling at her after she did it..but I'm sure it hurt. So she didn't let him go..she's insane :insane:

awww i doubt that :P

aaaw could you blame the poor guy for shouting if his foot was just run over by a car! :roftl:

lol that makes me feel good :wink2: lol:bleh:

You're not alone !!

hahahaha lol

my friends are soo use to me tripping and bumping things!

broken my arm

sprained my wrists (7 times, or more, lol)

have oshgood slauter (dnt know spelling)

and i have many other things like scars from falling, lol, or burning myself accidentally! lol!..and im only 13, im scared what will happen when im older! lol!

:shocked: wooooooow...

Well,luckily for me,I haven't broke anything yet! :D And I'm almost 14 years old...but I'm full of scars because my bunny very often likes to bite me...or destroy my arms and hands with her sharp clutches...but I'm getting used to it lol:naughty:

And my legs and knees are full of scars (I flipped off of a bike - not litterally lol - but that was because I didn't know how to drive a bike,or crashed myself like a dozen of times)...

:shocked: wooooooow...

Well,luckily for me,I haven't broke anything yet! :D And I'm almost 14 years old...but I'm full of scars because my bunny very often likes to bite me...or destroy my arms and hands with her sharp clutches...but I'm getting used to it lol:naughty:

And my legs and knees are full of scars (I flipped off of a bike - not litterally lol - but that was because I didn't know how to drive a bike,or crashed myself like a dozen of times)...

lol

my friends wanted me to redo flipping off a bike cuz they wanted to videotape it! it was hilarious!

well ur lucky, im only 13, and ive done all of that!

• 1 month later...