Stunning

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i think i've seen that before. actually it may have been when i was browsing through this site before i even became a member. i totally forgot about this, but i definitely remember seeing it and loving it!

Right, this actually brings a new light to these lyrics... i've never really been sure to understand the meaning of this song, and this line about the pain and the longing being the same when you're dying sounded particularly "cryptic" to me (if that makes sense).. i thought it was because of my limited english, but i tried to talk about it with native speakers and they were a bit puzzled too...

so thank you very muh for posting this ! never saw it before and it does offer a possible interpretation.

Wow.. It's really amazing...

It made me think of those lyrics in a different way...

I've always tried to find out how he meant it, but this is a great way to interpret them.

Amazing job, Lindor_love_today :naughty:

And thank you Alex :wub2:

:wub2: aha, you're so awesome, vanessa.

When I saw this I melted. I dont know if this is in the right spot, but Lindor_love_today, im not sure if you're currently an active member but this piece of artwork is amaizng.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics//index.php?n=1227

1_DSC00420.JPG

:wub2:

OMG...this is great! It's so sad and depressing,it kinda brings "Relax" lyrics to a new level.

Absolutely amazing.

I kinda understand MJ an his skin/nose obsessions..but why the mikster hasn't the mouth? It symbolizes sore throat? :huh:

i think it's because Mika stopped speaking for a little while when he was experiencing severe bullying in school. He expressed his pain this way. it's not that uncommon among kids, some will become violent and aggressive, but some will just stop communicating and sort of retire in their own world. i think that's what this painting expresses.

omg! that is good! its kinda sad, but in a good way.. does that amke any sence?

Hey, that's really good. It took me a few moments to realise that the poster is quoting the Relax lyrics, and then I saw Mika's name. Very good, whoever painted it has some imagination!

When I saw this I melted. I dont know if this is in the right spot, but Lindor_love_today, im not sure if you're currently an active member but this piece of artwork is amaizng.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics//index.php?n=1227

1_DSC00420.JPG

:wub2:

I think I remember seeing this on MikaSounds... It's definetely stunning-good word:thumb_yello:

Thanks Alexandra & Lindor

It took me a few moments to realise that the poster is quoting the Relax lyrics, and then I saw Mika's name.

Actually it took me a minute to realise that too probably because I haven't listened to it in a while and the lyrics are out of their usual context.

I've always thought that first verse of Relax, Take It Easy had a deep sense of loneliness in it with the imagery of a broken train at the end of line where no one ever goes. "The pain and the longing's the same when you're dying, now I'm lost and I'm screaming for help alone" to me speaks about the universality of pain and what all living things have in common: we die alone.