Euro2008

annabelle

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of not being European...some people ask why Brazil isn't in this and I'm like "have you noticed Brazil is NOT located in Europe?!?"

LMAO ! Heyy dont be rude ! I suck at Geography I cant even locate Europe in a map (:shocked::shocked: I know I know I got issues , so what ! im still cool:cool:)

Bwaaahahahahah, omg that's hilarious:roftl: I've got to remember that one:naughty:

I thought it was quite hilarious as well haha

OMG, are you for real?:roftl::naughty:

I'm serious. My dad has had stories about it as well. Not to mention, yesterday I was talking with one of my friend's as we go down the hall and I mentioned something about the Euro 2008 and she said something about Brazil and I said "yeah but Brazil isn't in Europe".

LMAO ! Heyy dont be rude ! I suck at Geography I cant even locate Europe in a map (:shocked::shocked: I know I know I got issues , so what ! im still cool:cool:)

But you know now that Brazil is in South America.

Sorry!

It's obviously a problem with me :naughty: as I know so many people who like Ronaldo.

Roque is hot though :naughty:

Can I ask..with Cristiano, is it a 'face' thing or a 'body' thing??? :naughty:

ITS AN ALL THING ! , a cute baby face with a hawt bodaay

13327858_Bezuymyannuyye.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo_12.jpg

651144sf1.jpg

Ronaldo has a nice body but I don't like his face. But it's just my opinion!

I don't think Portugal have any really nice looking players.

My fave European player is Fabio Cannavaro but he is injured :crybaby:

Yeahh I do like his face hehe. And Fabios face is just to rough for me hehe

Must Google name...

I must be the only person who doesn't find him attractive!!

Roque Santa Cruz is my fave..pity he isn't European :bleh:

No you're not! I don't find him attractive either... He's a tad too boyish, not manly enough :naughty: Figo, now he was my type of guy :roftl:

I don't like him either. I don't want to start explaining why I don't like him as I don't want to offend anyone in here :naughty:.

Am I the only one who supports Turkey in this match? I don't know why but I wish Turkey won :blink:. I'm usually on the outsiders side :wink2:.

But tomorrow.... I'll turn into a patriotic football girl :ap_rosetinted:

Just came home from watching the games with 5000 people ....but Switzerland lost and we also lost our best player alex frei because he is injured :thumbdown::sad:

I'm also glad Portugal won but I really don't like Ch. Ronaldo !!! This thread has def. too many pics of him :boxed:

Just came home from watching the games with 5000 people ....but Switzerland lost and we also lost our best player alex frei because he is injured :thumbdown::sad:

I'm also glad Portugal won but I really don't like Ch. Ronaldo !!! This thread has def. too many pics of him :boxed:

Aww how cool and whats wrong with his pics ! *drooling while staring at his pics*

I felt so sorry for Switzerland yesterday when I heard about the lost match and the injured player. That's really bad especially because you're the host country :thumbdown:. I hope he'll get better soon although they said he won't be able to play again during the Euro :blink:. I hope you're able to enjoy the time anyway. At least its in your country and the atmosphere must be great. I still remember the summer 2006 when the World Cup was in Germany. It was amazing :wub2:. Everyone was celebrating on the streets and enjoying themselves.

I absolutely agree with you about this Ronaldo kid. He annoyed me like hell yesterday.

Anyway, Germany is on tonight. :toot: