Prince O(+>

soulsalsa7

:naughty: I can't imagine how funny that would be. If Lollipop is considered a shock shock me reation for Mika to sing, imagine Gett Off or something :roftl:

I noticed that too, I think it's probably because he is older and more mature maybe...

But I do really love his dirtier songs, they are really great songs in spite of what they are about. :naughty:

I'm thinking of getting the new album still, but considering that I'm still collecting his older ones it could be a while. :teehee:

Well...every album has it's great songs...hate to admit...but am in2 Prince since ????? (atleast 1987..oh God!!! Getting old!! And attracted 2 him as a young girl seeing Purple Rain (ooooowww, grrrr, really old....at the cinema..) And I find that in every album he has. Released there are great songs...so collect them In your tempo!!!

Saw travis interview...when I hear prince's voice...I seem to calm down...GURU

For me?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Well...every album has it's great songs...hate to admit...but am in2 Prince since ????? (atleast 1987..oh God!!! Getting old!! And attracted 2 him as a young girl seeing Purple Rain (ooooowww, grrrr, really old....at the cinema..) And I find that in every album he has. Released there are great songs...so collect them In your tempo!!!

You are so lucky to have seen Purple Rain in the cinema!:wub2:

I wasn't even alive when it came out:boxed: :sad: But I am in love with that film, every song is just so good!

I'm slowly collecting, I want to savour each album before getting another.:naughty:

So..the "king" is dead...

Time?

"all hail the new king in town"!!!!

"you must be a prince before you're a king anyway":wink2:

:naughty:

• 1 month later...

OK, HUGE Prince fan in da house. I would have to think how many times I've seen him...at least 5 to 8. Was a member of his fanclub, have articles, pictures - he did those Versace ads, have bootlegs from when you could buy them off ebay, posters, etc.

Couldn't you hear Mika singing Controversy?

One of the biggest differences in Mika and Prince is Prince is /or used to be in your face SEX on a stick and I'd have to say listening to him is one of the reasons, I'm as out there as I am. Have you heard the lyrics to "Head"...

So amazingly talented and there is so much music that he hasn't released.

Sarac, that's so funny that you mention wanting to hear Mika sing Controversy! I was just thinking the other day that Controversy is the Prince song I would want Mika to perform the most. The beat, the dark sound, and the lyrics especially would make it the perfect cover. If ever given the chance, I would recommend it to him.

It's so cool to have another Prince fan on board. Some of my favorite songs are his unreleased, or barely released works. What are some of your favorite songs or albums?

Some of my fav Prince songs are Controversy, Girls and Boys, Erotic City, Peach, gosh I'd have to think, think.. oh I love America that I think he did around the time of the Bat Man movie..I like the Versace Experience. I have "For those of you on Valium" among many others. Oh, Gett off..67 positions in a one night stand..

Now, how many of you are Heroes fans??? How many have noticed that the music on Heroes is done by..... LISA AND WENDY!!!

Wow... I was a long time ago. It was great. I never had that issue where I had to wait for something to show up. Not a nitwit question, glad to help.

So I guess that site is still going huh.. , that's great. He is a very, very, the most in the world, talented guy. I wish he would release more music.

I'm a member of prince.org. It's the first fan forum I ever joined.

Also, Prince just released a 3 cd set of new material this year. He's still going strong. :thumb_yello:

Wow, MFC is my first one :) (chicken )

I know, my favorites are atm: Crimson and Clover, Dreamer and Here...

And you?

Some of my fav Prince songs are Controversy, Girls and Boys, Erotic City, Peach, gosh I'd have to think, think.. oh I love America that I think he did around the time of the Bat Man movie..I like the Versace Experience. I have "For those of you on Valium" among many others. Oh, Gett off..67 positions in a one night stand..

Now, how many of you are Heroes fans??? How many have noticed that the music on Heroes is done by..... LISA AND WENDY!!!

Yes, I can't choose a favorite too (depends on mood) but...I used (when I was a teenybit younger) to collect the b-sides and still love them!

Yes, I follow w&l on twitter...but... Not Heroes :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love that video, especially that one since I had saved all the others except this one when they were on imeem.com. Once they merged with myspace, all those videos had to go down. Thanks for that, saving it now. :wink2:

Seriously, imeem had some cool finds though there are still a few good ones on dailymotion.com, the Creep performance @ Coachella is there.

• 1 month later...

Prince was my first love! :)

Discovered him when I was 14 and saw Purple Rain on telly, seen him live a few times in the early nineties, spent a night with hu]is tour manager (not in that way!!, they were a few of us and we just talked and ate strawberries - it was a very posh hotel and there were strawberries in the lobby to take to your room, I remember we got a lift to the hotel in a limo too :)

Ahh good times, not followed him for a few years though, whats the latest news on Prince?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...