the people-who-cannot-go-into-a-public-toilet thread

i cant be the only one!

its like obsessive-compulsive, i CANT go into a public toilet even if i know its clean. i am also abit obsessive-compulsive about numbers and grouping but ill not go into it now...

id rather go 3 days without a toilet break (and have) than go against my brain and step into a public toilet block....

i cant be the only one...........:thumbdown:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I had that when I was a child! I just didn't want to go on another toilet than the one at home. Not even at the neighbours. :blink: But now I grew over it. I still don't like it, but I go now when I have to. No toilet breaks for me anymore!

i cant be the only one!

its like obsessive-compulsive, i CANT go into a public toilet even if i know its clean. i am also abit obsessive-compulsive about numbers and grouping but ill not go into it now...

id rather go 3 days without a toilet break (and have) than go against my brain and step into a public toilet block....

Interesting topic, Mika-obsessive-13. So don`t tease us and tell us about the grouping.

Interesting topic, Mika-obsessive-13. So don`t tease us and tell us about the grouping.

well, things HAVE a certain order and if i cant help it they HAVE TO BE in THAT specific order. peopl have said i need professional help, but i really cant help it

well, things HAVE a certain order and if i cant help it they HAVE TO BE in THAT specific order. peopl have said i need professional help, but i really cant help it

Interesting indeed, but it doesn`t sound harmful.

Could you specify which things have to be in a particular order? Like cups on a shelf for example? Then I have it too :shocked::naughty:

Interesting indeed, but it doesn`t sound harmful.

Could you specify which things have to be in a particular order? Like cups on a shelf for example? Then I have it too :shocked::naughty:

its more numbers like on the back of things ill notice a number and if we have multiple of them i will put them in order

Well.. if you can`t go to the public toilet you can do it somewhere else, like in a bush. Like I did once and then I noticed that I was in front of the High Court building :naughty: But it was night and dark and nobody around, except that girl yhat was also pissing there :naughty: It was her idea!

i cant be the only one!

:thumb_yello: Wow! There are people out there just like me!

When I went to France, i didn't go to the toilet for 5 days (well, not ahem, 'solids' without getting too graphic :blush-anim-cl::naughty:)

Honestly, the (public, the ones in hotels are nice) toilets in France are like, the worst ones in the world! Some are just holes in the ground :thumbdown:

Oh yeah, and i have to look down the toilet 3 times every time before i go. And when I look down, i have to be actually sitting on it, or it doesn't work :blush-anim-cl: I'm really weird like that! :roftl: