Silly things you hear/your friends say

CazGirl

My God, it's Captain Obvious! :roftl: :roftl:

Bwahahaha...that reminds me of a time where (this was also in Science...) we were looking at pictures from one of my classmates' trip to Egypt, and there was one of a massive sphynx. One girl was reeeally hyper, and she yells out, 'IT'S A SPHYNX!!'

Another girl rolls her eyes and says, reeeeeeeeally sarcastically, "There goes Captain Obvious."

:roftl:

I thought of another one a few minutes ago as well but I forgot it...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One time my (older) sister was making a cake, and I walk into the kitchen to see her with her hands in the bowl. I asked her what the heck she was doing and she says, "The directions say mix by hand!"

:roftl:

that sounds like a dumb blonde joke!

omg...sorry, but i found this totally funny and had to share it. Who knows? maybe you guys have heard others saying silly things!

I bought this new book recently called "The Last Concubine". So, I was at college, and here's how it went:

Me: What's a concubine?

Friend: Isn't it an animal?

Me: No, that's a porcupine.

:roftl: :roftl:

your turn!

My friend Lily has said LOADS. She's not trying to be funny, but they just slip out!

She was trying to write on my hand, and she said really loudly "Let me give you something nice!":naughty:

The other day I found her Beatboxing and going "OLD SKOOL!" and then i realised it was from Shark Tale!!!:roftl:

We were researching Gotma Buddha, and she suddenly said "Got ma Buddha- now let's go!"

And today Sophie said "Can I come to your sleepover? It's always more fun with three!" :roftl::shocked:

There are loads more, but they'll probably come to me later.

One time my (older) sister was making a cake, and I walk into the kitchen to see her with her hands in the bowl. I asked her what the heck she was doing and she says, "The directions say mix by hand!"

thats good

my friends and i are swimmers so we herd this joke, and we think its quite funny its about a blonde who was in a breaststroke race, and was saying evreyone else cheated because they used there arms and legs *i 4got all of it*