Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

So, Would You Rather is my favourite game, I play it everyday:naughty: and a few days ago my friend (who knows if my mika obsession) asked me 2 mika would you rathers

1. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika :thumbdown:

b. Kill Your Grandma

i said well....my grandma is old.....

2. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika

b. Watch Mika die

this one was hard but i said kill him cause maybe i could do it quick and painlessly cause i wouldn't want him to suffer

anyway if you dont know how to play, the rules are simple, you come up with two unfavorable or two favorable situations and the other person has to choose which one they want......favorable situation could be....would you rather spend the day with mika and then never see him again or be a millionaire and never get to meet him

you can make your own or answer mine

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Would You Rather is my favourite game, I play it everyday:naughty: and a few days ago my friend (who knows if my mika obsession) asked me 2 mika would you rathers

1. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika :thumbdown:

b. Kill Your Grandma

i said well....my grandma is old.....

2. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika

b. Watch Mika die

this one was hard but i said kill him cause maybe i could do it quick and painlessly cause i wouldn't want him to suffer

anyway if you dont know how to play, the rules are simple, you come up with two unfavorable or two favorable situations and the other person has to choose which one they want......favorable situation could be....would you rather spend the day with mika and then never see him again or be a millionaire and never get to meet him

you can make your own or answer mine

those are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

1.would u rather lose a loved 1 for mika?

2.or lose mika for a loved 1?

personally, i could nvr answer. :)

like either mika dies or a loved one dies............it depends on which loved one, and if my loved one dies for mika is he just still alive somewhere or are we like friends or something?

if hes my friend then kill the loved one i'll have mika

if hes not my friend then i guess he can die but it still depends which loved one cause i can live without a few of them :thumb_yello:

im mikas daughter! longgggg story!

but you're not famous...:naughty: or are you?? are you rich? cuz if you're mika's daughter then you're rich and then why would you want the 2 million, :naughty:

oh is mika daddy very stingy on his money? won't let his dear little daughter have any?:naughty:

but you're not famous...:naughty: or are you?? are you rich? cuz if you're mika's daughter then you're rich and then why would you want the 2 million, :naughty:

oh is mika daddy very stingy on his money? won't let his dear little daughter have any?:naughty:

well think about it, why would i wanna sleep w/ my father????? :bleh: hahahahaha:naughty:

okay...back on track ppl:mf_rosetinted:

so would you rather:

tour with mika for a year than have to kill him

or

just kill him

lol okay we really need to think of ones not relating to death!

omg! its hard, ud get close to him if u toured with him

i think my responce would be "can i have a chicken??":naughty:lol

heres a happy one

would you rather

win two million dollars

sleep with mika

toughie

but think about this ladies...you could have mika's child! and then you'd become famous, and by becoming famous, you could have tons of mula...:naughty:okay...i'll stop

NICE:thumb_yello:

im mikas daughter! longgggg story!

CAN I BE YOUR MOMMY:naughty::bleh:

okay...back on track ppl:mf_rosetinted:

so would you rather:

tour with mika for a year than have to kill him

or

just kill him

lol okay we really need to think of ones not relating to death!

i think that i would tour with him then kill him then hire specialized scientists to bring him back to life and we can live happily ever after:naughty::punk:

Both of these end in mikas death!! Y would I choose the one where I don't go on tour w/ him?

WYR

have mikas child

be mikas child

that's a good one

I'd have to go 4 having mikas child cause that means he's my husband :wink2:

but being mikas child means u have his cool hair!

heres a happy one

would you rather

win two million dollars

sleep with mika

I'm going to say sleep with Mika...money can't make you happy, but he can try :P

plus Two million comes with taxes...and all this other stuff. so definetly Mika.