Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

man that's an easy one to answer (for me anyhow) sleep with mika of course!!!:wub2:

would you rather

be able to sleep with mika regularly for the rest of your life but never marry him

or

marry him but have it end after a few years (and not have much chicken)

Pfft, the first one!

I think for me that was really easy! ;)

Baths or chicken???

I can't decide!

Well in baths I fear he'd see me naked whereas with chicken you don't nessesarily see anything ;)

WYR:

Mika walk you down the isle at your wedding (provided you were marrying the absolute love of your life)

Or

Have a sleepover with him where you watch movies and stay up late and stuff.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rap albu woud be FAN-friggen-tastic!

Like that bit in Lollipop.

Rather him eat me than Tom Cruis :D

I know, the rap album would be interesting for sure.

Yeah, when I read that quote I was like "Tom Cruise...please don't eat me!!!":roftl:

share a bath with him in other words you're both in the same bath at the same time all hot wet & steamy & naked together

Somebody call the ambulance I'm dieing I'm having a Mikaattack look above the bold black letters are the ones that I like best:das::yay::das:hehe! I choose that one definatly but the 2nd one ya know the one where I sleep with Mika and it's mind blowing and oooo and:das:but BTW does anyone know what Mika's golden stick is when someone says "I touched, or I wanna feel Mika's golde stick" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ANSWER ME:roftl:

Pfft, the first one!

Baths or chicken???

I can't decide!

Well in baths I fear he'd see me naked whereas with chicken you don't nessesarily see anything ;)

WYR:

Mika walk you down the isle at your wedding (provided you were marrying the absolute love of your life)

Or

I'd rather have a sleepover with him where me and Mika can watch old romantic movies and stayup late and do STUFF :das: does that include chicken??

If you're not going to bathe him, does that mean you choose the other option? :das:

I wouldn't clean the shizz from between his toes with a spork. Sporks are pointy, and I don't want to damage his delicate toe-flesh. :mf_rosetinted:

So I pick ears.

Would you rather watch Mika marry your mother, or have him announce he's ending his music career to pursue professional rodeo?

Ok, I'd choose Mika marry my mother cuz then Mika would fall in love with me and etc. :das: and I'd pick ears! maybe when we are doing his ears he would think in his cute little head that he wants chicken? :das::yay:

WYR

make a lovely dinner with candles and everything to Mika

or

Mika to make to you a lovely dinner with candles and everything?

I'd choose the 2nd option,altough he doesn't know to cook :roftl: it's more romantic.:wub2:

WYR

or

I'd choose the 2nd option,altough he doesn't know to cook :roftl: it's more romantic.:wub2:

I choose the 2nd one it is romantic I agree if I did it myself I'd be thinking why isn't that pig cooking for me hu! and I didn't know Mika doesn't know how to cook, I sorta don't believe that he has to know how even if he didn't I want him to cook me a lovely dinner with candles, and everything!! we'd have a party :yay: after and if his food was yukky we'd go to a famous sandwhich place in chicago or london?!?!

WYR

or

aww the second one cause it would be so cute to try to eat something he tried to make and messed up, then we would probably go out to some cool restautant:punk:

WYR

have mikas child but have him never believe its his(ur not with him)

have someone elses child (ur with him) and never be able to tell him the truth

If you're not going to bathe him, does that mean you choose the other option? :das:

I wouldn't clean the shizz from between his toes with a spork. Sporks are pointy, and I don't want to damage his delicate toe-flesh. :mf_rosetinted:

So I pick ears.

Would you rather watch Mika marry your mother, or have him announce he's ending his music career to pursue professional rodeo?

HE CANT MARRY MY MOM, unless he does then divorces her for me :wink2:

so i guess he can be in the Rodeo, as long as he doesnt get hurt:blowup: cause no matter what mikas doing hes always making it awesome:thumb_yello:

It's a sleepover... With movies and junkfood and pillowfights (maybe in your underwear as girls apparently do) and telling secrets and scary stories and getting up early and watching early morning cartoons yes.

But NO chicken!

Just friends... Remember your mom will prob be there like as with most chilldren's sleepovers :)

WYR

or

I'd rather make one for him.

I would feel so guilty about having known that he cooked and made such an effort for me and him to eat together and I do love to look after people.

Pfft, the first one!

Baths or chicken???

I can't decide!

WYR:

Or

hmm well apparently it seems the man I love is gay so i wouldn't be able to marry him :thumbdown: so it'd have to be a sleepover with Mika (unless the man i'm in love with turns out to be straight then of course it'd be the 1st one)

would you rather?

watch Mika dance naked in front of you

or dance naked in front of Mika?

hmm well apparently it seems the man I love is gay so i wouldn't be able to marry him :thumbdown: so it'd have to be a sleepover with Mika (unless the man i'm in love with turns out to be straight then of course it'd be the 1st one)

would you rather?

watch Mika dance naked in front of you

or dance naked in front of Mika?

Mika dance naked in front of me because there is no way he would want to see me naked.

Would you rather...

Mika not wear shoes or wear sunglasses all the time (even indoors)?

okay but all these 'sleeping with mika' and naked mikas keeps me singin the song :Boom Boom (i want you in my room) by the vengaboys:das:

lol for me it's the song hot in here I get in my head (i don't like the song but the lyrics go well methinks)

it's gettin hot in here so take off all your clothes, i am gettin so hot i wanna take my clothes off:roftl::wink2:

there are a fair few naked or chicken related one's aren't there!! shows you where some people's minds are (in the gutter :roftl:)

Mika dance naked in front of me because there is no way he would want to see me naked.

Would you rather...

Mika not wear shoes or wear sunglasses all the time (even indoors)?

maybe not wear shoes, because then I would never get to see his eyes if he wore sunglasses! :bleh:

would you rather..

mika shave all of his hair off

or

have him stop wearing all of his unique clothes?

maybe not wear shoes, because then I would never get to see his eyes if he wore sunglasses! :bleh:

would you rather..

mika shave all of his hair off

or

have him stop wearing all of his unique clothes?

Hmmm bald Mika or naked Mika? Hard choice. But I think that I'd rather Mika stop wearing his unique clothes because he would always manage to look good in clothes- trendy or not.

Would you rather...

Mika not be able to sing or not be able to play the piano?

Hmmm bald Mika or naked Mika? Hard choice. But I think that I'd rather Mika stop wearing his unique clothes because he would always manage to look good in clothes- trendy or not.

Would you rather...

not be able to play the piano because I would still love to hear his voice even without music!

would you rather

mika never have gigs, but sell cds

or

only have gigs and never make a cd

not be able to play the piano because I would still love to hear his voice even without music!

would you rather

mika never have gigs, but sell cds

or

only have gigs and never make a cd

Geez!!! That's a REALLY hard one!!! Um...I don't know what to choose. I guess never have gigs but sell CDs.

Would you rather...

Mika wear only short shorts or wear only Speedos? Sorry, couldn't think of anything else...

Geez!!! That's a REALLY hard one!!! Um...I don't know what to choose. I guess never have gigs but sell CDs.

Would you rather...

Mika wear only short shorts or wear only Speedos? Sorry, couldn't think of anything else...

um, maybe short shorts! like bright orange or green ones! that would be pretty cool though :wink2:

would you rather mika

sell one lock of his hair

or

his colored skinnies to you?

um, maybe short shorts! like bright orange or green ones! that would be pretty cool though :wink2:

would you rather mika

or

hmm def. a lock of hair, because he only has so much and you can't just buy it in a store, whereas you can find skinnies in stores.

WYR

mika only wears a chicken suit around

or

the only way you can see him is in really really low light, including gigs (no spotlight,) interviews and pics

hmm def. a lock of hair, because he only has so much and you can't just buy it in a store, whereas you can find skinnies in stores.

WYR

mika only wears a chicken suit around

or

the only way you can see him is in really really low light, including gigs (no spotlight,) interviews and pics

I'd rather see him or the only way I can see him is in really really low light, including gigs (no spotlight,) interviews and pics cuz I could just swicth the light on so I could see him!!

Would you rather...

I pick Mika not able to play the piano! I love his voice and if he didn't sing I'd die my life would be boring again:thumbdown:but it isn't cuz his voice and his looks :das::drool: so my life is wonderful :yay:

would you rather mika

or

OMG, that's a really hard one I pick hair! I could smell it and touch it every night before bed and etc. :drool::yay:!!