Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

that's a tough one..err...art exhibition perhaps?coz i wanna say him say 'it's just brilliant' a million times :naughty:

WYR:

go on a romantic gondola ride with mika in venice

or

go to a gig/wild party with him?

I pick...hmmm well the romantic gondola ride in Venice sounds so nice but what would we say to eachother? and the gig/wild party with HIM sounds nice so we wouldn't get chocked up when we start thinking about chicken we'll be drunk(probably) IDK I pick the 2nd one IDK!

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok:

WYR...

Go to Mika's art exhibition at his place...

Or

Go to his masqued party (confessions anyone???) at his place?

NOTE: His mommy and daddy won't mind either way, you're not invited while they're away for the weekend or anything ;)

2nd one...id like to see his house (and him)

2nd one...id like to see his house (and him)

Have a little fun xhurtfulpurplex it's ok no matter how old you are no one knows except us! talk about chicken sticks his rubber chicken so do it it's ok were free to do what ever or talk what ever! love ya KISSES -Victoria

Ok, I have some new WYRs brace yourself......

WYR:

have Mika wiggle his golden stick/rubber chicken in front of your face for 30 seconds bare naked .. or you wiggle/shake your boobs (if your a girl) in front of his face for 30 seconds bare naked

WYR:

strip naked for Mika infront of him with guys in monkey suits or have Mika strip naked for you infront of him with people dressed up as golden sticks/rubber chickens

I told you to brace yourself...love ya answer them hope there not to....EXCITING

1) 1st

2)2nd ofc!:wink2:

Haha! Your teacher...

BE A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!! That looks like...so much fun.

To hell with age. This game is funnnnnnn

Wooohooo :punk::wink2:

Oh pish POSH!

I'm only ONE year older than you and I only JUST turned 14 and I'm getting amongst it!

I had a teacher tell me off for my racy art (my poetry about a burlesque dancer and the pictures to go with it) and I told her "I'm a person miss, not a number"

So if you're comfortable with answering any of the questions then by all means do :o

Also, you're more than welcome to add your own

How about...

WYR

Give Mika a book of all your artwork and songs, poems, stories, photos etc and have him absolutely TREASURE it...

OR

Be a lollipop girl and get a signed poster and a little basket of those big lollipops???

The 1st one,definitely!

Ok:

WYR...

Go to Mika's art exhibition at his place...

Or

Go to his masqued party (confessions anyone???) at his place?

NOTE: His mommy and daddy won't mind either way, you're not invited while they're away for the weekend or anything

The 1st one..I'm into art as well,so we could discuss about it :wink2:

Can I just post something?

If so:

Would you rather:

a. Hug Mika

b. Get 2 million dolars/pouns/euros/whatever, it's money

Uhhh...I dunno,that's pretty a hard one :naughty: but I choose to hug Mika,cause it's absolutely priceless and that would be once in my life and I would never ever forget it - and money...well you get it,you spend it,what's the point :bleh:

i'd rather sleep with mika. money dont last forever but memorys do.

would you rather live in a room with mika for the rest of your life with no friends, or have lots of friends but never see or hear mika

I CHOOSE MIKA(as always) because he is so entertaining you wouldnt need any friends, the things he says sometimes...........:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

If so:

Would you rather:

a. Hug Mika

b. Get 2 million dolars/pouns/euros/whatever, it's money :roftl:

I would rather a hug from Mika. Honestly. There are some things that money can't buy and certain experiences like hugging Mika is one of those. Well...he could auction a hug off on ebay, but you get my point, right? Plus money can always be there and a hug from Mika can't.

Would you rather...

Mika hiccup during all of his songs or fall off drum kits every gig?:roftl:

If so:

Would you rather:

a. Hug Mika

b. Get 2 million dolars/pouns/euros/whatever, it's money :roftl:

I pick b get 2 million dolars/pounds/euros/whatever, it's money:roftl: cuz with that money I could maybe get a personal date with Mika or just see his concerts and after get a pic, autograph, and a big yummy hug :das: hehe!

Yup, i think i will. Whats next?

Sorry, I didn't answer you sooner but my answer to "whats next?" is...... get ready set WYR:

Mika force you to sleep with him and you got pregnate or (hehe!)

you force Mika to sleep with you and you got pregnate?

wait were not over:naughty:

WYR:

you make love to Mika's golden stick or Mika make love to your boobs? (both bare naked)!!

I would rather a hug from Mika. Honestly. There are some things that money can't buy and certain experiences like hugging Mika is one of those. Well...he could auction a hug off on ebay, but you get my point, right? Plus money can always be there and a hug from Mika can't.

Would you rather...

Mika hiccup during all of his songs or fall off drum kits every gig?:roftl:

Deff hiccup...

Less dangerous for him :)

WYR Yasmine not like you

or

Mika's mom not liking you?

WYR you make love to Mika's golden stick or Mika make love to your boobs? (both bare naked)!!

Careful, that's getting a bit too chickeny; I think some members might read that and go :shocked:.

Would you rather get a five minute phone call from Mika, or a six months early advanced copy of his new album?

Careful, that's getting a bit too chickeny; I think some members might read that and go :shocked:.

Would you rather get a five minute phone call from Mika, or a six months early advanced copy of his new album?

wow...uh that's really really hard, but i'm gunna say...the phone call. because i know the cd will becoming out, and even if i get the cd 6 months before, that means in 6 months everyone will have it and it won't be that special.

WYR

come to your school auditorium and make a speech, and everyone loves him

or

come to your classroom, but everyone hates him

wow...uh that's really really hard, but i'm gunna say...the phone call. because i know the cd will becoming out, and even if i get the cd 6 months before, that means in 6 months everyone will have it and it won't be that special.

WYR

or

Come to my classroom, but only if he's going to sit next to me the whole day, (and is going to help me with my French.. :mf_rosetinted:) I don't care if everybody hates him, I love him, and I know he's good.

Come to my classroom, but only if he's going to sit next to me the whole day, (and is going to help me with my French.. :mf_rosetinted:) I don't care if everybody hates him, I love him, and I know he's good.

agreed!, althought it may be some time before i stop passing out and throwing up from sheer excitement..............he would look so cute sitting in a school desk:blush-anim-cl:

at his concert in Philly i started jumping up and screeming uncontrollably! and he wasnt even in stage yet:roftl::woot_jump:

agreed!, althought it may be some time before i stop passing out and throwing up from sheer excitement..............he would look so cute sitting in a school desk:blush-anim-cl:

at his concert in Philly i started jumping up and screeming uncontrollably! and he wasnt even in stage yet:roftl::woot_jump:

lol :roftl: I can see myself doing such things.. Once i just jumped trought the school and screamed 'MIKAAAA!' coz I looked at my locker.. I've got a poster and a pic of Mr. Twinkle there :roftl:

And he'll look soooo cute.. :wub2:

lol :roftl: I can see myself doing such things.. Once i just jumped trought the school and screamed 'MIKAAAA!' coz I looked at my locker.. I've got a poster and a pic of Mr. Twinkle there :roftl:

And he'll look soooo cute.. :wub2:

two guys at my school have MIKA hair!!! and everytime i see them i have to restrain myself!!!(the one just got his long locks cut, i was (and still am) devistated!!!)

WYR

or

Hm...when you say everyone, is that including or not including the person posting?

I choose the first one!

Have a little fun xhurtfulpurplex it's ok no matter how old you are no one knows except us! talk about chicken sticks his rubber chicken so do it it's ok were free to do what ever or talk what ever! love ya KISSES -Victoria

:shocked: Hmmmm .... well, maybe hun .... within reason .....

Sorry, I didn't answer you sooner but my answer to "whats next?" is...... get ready set WYR:

Mika force you to sleep with him and you got pregnate or (hehe!)

you force Mika to sleep with you and you got pregnate?

wait were not over:naughty:

WYR:

you make love to Mika's golden stick or Mika make love to your boobs? (both bare naked)!!

As in .... this .... ^^^^^^ above, may be just going a bit too far .... :wink2::thumb_yello: