MFC addiction thread

Didn't tell you my name? Oooppps...sorry:wink2:

You know what? My mom says the same thing, "Louise, do other things" And I'm like I do...but this is SO much better.

i just tell my mom "ur the one that got the CD the day it came out, and made me fall in love right then and there!" lol

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been part of another fan forum before so I can't talk from experience about the mfc being different to other groups, but according to other people who are on different boards, we do have something pretty special going on here!

Yep, I'm on a few others, but none of em compare to this place :blush-anim-cl:

lol no fighting that addiction, its just too fun to crunch~ :wink2:

poor sheree, you need ur beauty sleep! or else u will look like me!

Well I've not got far to go, we've already got identical hair! :roftl:

I'm happy cuz finally I'm getting my Mika DVD!! It's not available here in Colombia, and believe me... I searched!! And my mom's boyfriend it's in US right now and he's getting it for meeeeeee!! I love him :naughty: He can marry my mom!

Oh yay! You'll love it!

i didnt even know about him at the time :wub2: silly silly nieve me, those dayd i was very young. now ive learned the good in the world, and it revolves around mika :mf_lustslow:

Haha:roftl: I knew who he was before I asked her to get the CD for me though:roftl:

I'm happy cuz finally I'm getting my Mika DVD!! It's not available here in Colombia, and believe me... I searched!! And my mom's boyfriend it's in US right now and he's getting it for meeeeeee!! I love him :naughty: He can marry my mom!

Awesome. You will totally love it!!! The concert, documentary, extras and even the hidden stuff as well.

He sounds like a great guy:wink2:

awwww YAY! i always 4got to get it whenever i went to the store to get it, but now i cant find it anywhere, so i steal it from my neighbors *sneaky*:naughty:

o and i also give him the ok to marrying ur mom :D lol

Haha he now has your approval :naughty: That's great though! you are gonna love it! :D:thumb_yello:

Haha he now has your approval :naughty: That's great though! you are gonna love it! :D:thumb_yello:

omgosh shaza what am i gonna do? my tounge, it feels all wierd, it feels dry too, and it burns. what have i done to myself?! i need more ice, i'll be right back. just know this, i made it 20 minutes w/out it!

omgosh shaza what am i gonna do? my tounge, it feels all wierd, it feels dry too, and it burns. what have i done to myself?! i need more ice, i'll be right back. just know this, i made it 20 minutes w/out it!

I'm eating ice too and now my tongue is numb and I keep slurring my words together :tears:

You are an Iceholic as weeeell!! You asked on the "Yes or No" about ice, told that you only standed up for eating ice and now you are going to eat ice again!! :roftl: I've never met someone who likes ice that much!

You are an Iceholic as weeeell!! You asked on the "Yes or No" about ice, told that you only standed up for eating ice and now you are going to eat ice again!! :roftl: I've never met someone who likes ice that much!

8 hrs, and then i stopped for 20 minutes, couldnt handle it.. but i think i broke off part of my sealants (c-lents) and it hurts not

guess wat, my mom got more cheese :D :D :D lol

8 hrs, and then i stopped for 20 minutes, couldnt handle it.. but i think i broke off part of my sealants (c-lents) and it hurts not

Awesome!! What kind is it?!

I have a cheese addiction

o..umm yeah, well ummm u need help for your russell.... ummm i like ur hair:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I admit... I am a Russaholic!

Russell is my drug :wub2:

:shocked:

It's ok m'dear.. these are just withdrawl symptoms, 20 minutes is a long time to go without ice after previously taking it for 8 hours straight! you need to slowly wean yourself off it. Maybe start off taking single minute breaks and see how you go :naughty:

Hehe, I went downstair to get ice... to share the experience and well... it's frozen water :naughty:, not that great for me.

But cheese, i love cheese! If it weren't so bad for my health, I could eat it all day long!

:blush-anim-cl:

I admit... I am a Russaholic!

Russell is my drug :wub2:

:shocked:

It's ok m'dear.. these are just withdrawl symptoms, 20 minutes is a long time to go without ice after previously taking it for 8 hours straight! you need to slowly wean yourself off it. Maybe start off taking single minute breaks and see how you go :naughty:

i will try, i have to go eat real food now, i was enjoying my ice too, but i will b bac ASAP