MFC addiction thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:

Aaaw stop :tears: you know I'm emotional enough tonight as it is after my news!

You sound like my dad (and I'm 18 :sneaky2:) :naughty:

She's only 3. I think I can get away with it for a bit longer!

Same here.:naughty:

My parents say I have to do some activities to get in touch with people of my age, instead of being here all day.

But aren't you in touch with people of your own age on here?!:wink2::naughty:

:wub2: I want a picture like that!

I'd prefer this though :das:

4396_2.jpg

Oh wouldn't you just! :blush-anim-cl:

except she has her eyes open, like wtf! would you not want to make the most of it and at least close your eyes :rolleyes:

She's on the fansite actually, she's met him a ridiculous amount of times, about 90!!

Oh wouldn't you just! :blush-anim-cl:

except she has her eyes open, like wtf! would you not want to make the most of it and at least close your eyes :rolleyes:

She's on the fansite actually, she's met him a ridiculous amount of times, about 90!!

Ahh really? That's so not fair! I need to meet him at least once :sad:

Cheese and bread are my two favorite foods.

I LOVE bread! I could eat homemade brown bread all day! but I also love white, I'd always choose that for a sandwich, even though its so bad for you :thumbdown:

i found a problem w/ eating so much ice.....

it goes right through you :wink2: lmao

:lmfao:

oh Dev :naughty:

Ahh really? That's so not fair! I need to meet him at least once :sad:

Yeah, totally not fair :thumbdown:

I would be soo happy if I met him just once... and she doesn't even fancy him! :boxed: *huffs*

Hehe, I'm guessing all the other users from that forum gets reaally jealous everytime they see that pic! I'd go nuts if I saw one of Mika making out with one of you! :lmfao:

:roftl: I think he does that pretty often? Does he Shaza?

I will meet him one day. I'm determined.

I love how we always get a little off topic..in every thread :naughty:

I know :naughty: and it's nearly always to do with Russell :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: I think he does that pretty often? Does he Shaza?

haha, well he give loads of kisses on the lips, but they are just pecks. But it's not often he gives an actual proper kiss! I'm not sure how one would go about getting one of those really.. hmm... *thinks* lol :naughty:

Actually, That girl has a collage of loads of pics of different times she met Russell in her siggy. There is about 20 different pics of herself and Russell! She seems nice enough though, she's known as the sensible one! and she loves photography. She has two sites of Russell pictures she has taken at gigs etc, and they are all watermarked with her name.

ok that's enough info on a random person for today hahaha:naughty:

I know :naughty: and it's nearly always to do with Russell :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

haha, well he give loads of kisses on the lips, but they are just pecks. But it's not often he gives an actual proper kiss! I'm not sure how one would go about getting one of those really.. hmm... *thinks* lol :naughty:

Actually, That girl has a collage of loads of pics of different times she met Russell in her siggy. There is about 20 different pics of herself and Russell! She seems nice enough though, she's known as the sensible one! and she loves photography. She has two sites of Russell pictures she has taken at gigs etc, and they are all watermarked with her name.

ok that's enough info on a random person for today hahaha:naughty:

Hahaha, that's what I was going to say! She seems nice though....

ok that's enough info on a random person for today hahaha

Haha thanks for that :naughty:

Well I'd be happy with a peck :bleh: We'll have to come up with a plan to get a proper one..:naughty:

Hahaha, that's what I was going to say! She seems nice though....

:naughty:

We'll have to find some other random person for tomorrow :naughty:

Haha thanks for that :naughty:

Well I'd be happy with a peck We'll have to come up with a plan to get a proper one..

Same :blush-anim-cl: or would we? I'm afraid that might make me greedy for more than just a peck :bleh: :blush-anim-cl

Hmmm... I'd say we could get it if we just asked :naughty: but we'd have to swallow our pride a little :bleh: