MFC addiction thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! It just goes to show what an open and welcoming lot we are, that you can settle in and feel at home so quickly!

I have to say, there is something special about the MFC. Almost everyone here is so lovely and friendly, I've never found anywhere else like it :wub2: we have good reason to be addicted :naughty:

I agree with you !!:thumb_yello:

Everyone is so friendly here !!

Before I joined I never thought it would be like this.

:original:

I put off a 10 page paper because of the MFC and barely passed it :bleh:

And a speech that I ended up making a 40 on. :thumbdown:

At least you passed :thumb_yello: that's ALL that matters! :naughty:

Aww!! Thx Shaza!! They are my best friends here, I love'em all to death :original: That's another thing that makes me an MFC junkie, the cool people I met.

Aaaw, that's really so sweet! :wub2:

I know, I love everyone here! *hugs entire MFC* lol :bleh:

At least you passed :thumb_yello: that's ALL that matters! :naughty:

Aaaw, that's really so sweet! :wub2:

I know, I love everyone here! *hugs entire MFC* lol :bleh:

all my friends get mad at me for coming on here, and say its a waist of my time, but i always new there would b benifits! i gained friends, like all of u :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

*Joins the hugs round!* :huglove: My best friend is actually so jealous of the MFC! :naughty: She tells me that now I spend more time here than with her... and it's kinda true, but she's a member too, soooo... she can spend time here with meeee but she's lazy!!

i havent been able to get off here all day, only to get ice, and when my mom made me water the porches :blush-anim-cl:

At least you're not still here at 3am, 2nd night in a row!! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

I believe you also have an ice addiction.

ahaha!! :roftl: she got you there Dev :naughty:

I've never been part of another fan forum before so I can't talk from experience about the mfc being different to other groups, but according to other people who are on different boards, we do have something pretty special going on here!

*stumbles in, late for meeting*

*finds a seat, sits down but then stands back up*

Hi, my name is Louise and I'm addicted to the MFC. I've been a Mika fan since last year. But after my first (and only) Mika gig in January, I have recently become a MFC addict. It had taken over my life. No longer do I care for TV or reading. My parents have noticed and have set a time limit on how much time I spend on the computer (ssshhh...I always stay on later!!! let let me kinda).

Hi, my name is Louise and I'm addicted to the MFC. I've been a Mika fan since last year. But after my first (and only) Mika gig in January, I have recently become a MFC addict. It had taken over my life. No longer do I care for TV or reading. My parents have noticed and have set a time limit on how much time I spend on the computer (ssshhh...I always stay on later!!! let let me kinda).

Welcome Louise! *Lol, finally know your name!*

i am the exact same way! i havent watched tv in, like a month, unless im in my room and i cant go to sleep, and my sister is staying in the office. my parents also say that i need to do things other than sit here all day, and believe me, i try, but i just cant!!!

Welcome Louise! *Lol, finally know your name!*

Didn't tell you my name? Oooppps...sorry:wink2:

i am the exact same way! i havent watched tv in, like a month, unless im in my room and i cant go to sleep, and my sister is staying in the office. my parents also say that i need to do things other than sit here all day, and believe me, i try, but i just cant!!!

You know what? My mom says the same thing, "Louise, do other things" And I'm like I do...but this is SO much better.

all my friends get mad at me for coming on here, and say its a waist of my time, but i always new there would b benifits! i gained friends, like all of u

:wub2:

Aaaw stop :tears: you know I'm emotional enough tonight as it is after my news!

Well, she's not quite a baby anymore lol! I should have said the toddler. She keeps telling me she's a big girl but in my head she's still a baby!

You sound like my dad (and I'm 18 :sneaky2:) :naughty:

Same here.:naughty:

My parents say I have to do some activities to get in touch with people of my age, instead of being here all day.