what is your favorite mika photo?

@nn@

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those also show his amazing smile, but something about that picture I really love, I think its also what he is wearing and how he is holding his hands. I just really like it! :wub2::thumb_yello:

Yes so true. He's holding his jacket as if to say, "I'm the boss in this place":roftl:

I know so cute, and his hair is the perfect curly. Some times its to curly sometimes its too loose. I love it here!:mf_lustslow:

That is true. The shape of his hair in that one sort of reminds me of the one in the album insert. You know the one where he's holding the mug with the palm tree wallpaper behind him...

That is true. The shape of his hair in that one sort of reminds me of the one in the album insert. You know the one where he's holding the mug with the palm tree wallpaper behind him...

Ya your right they look alike!

In this pic he has a great smile, his hair is good, maybe a little curly. But no matter what hes cute!

file.php?n=935&w=o

mikaaaaaaaa.jpg

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

OKAY OMG now those are my favorite pics of all time of Mika OMG they are so cute and funny and the 2nd one his waist is so small and it looks like his hips are too I never saw smaller hips/waist on a guy jesus christ wow he has a hairy stomach hehe!:lol3: I think they are both brilliant and I absolutely adore the first pic of him :mf_lustslow:

I've got allot of Favourite photos of Mika..

Here is some of them:

sadscarf.jpg

100_2752-1.jpg

Mika50-1.jpg

vlcsna10.jpg

OMG, those are all my fave pics too! there so cute and yummy I like the one where he is weraing all white and has a cute shape of his body and I like the 1st pic he looks sad sorta but cute I make that kinda face sometimes I really do! :das::yay::lol3:

I can't choose. They're all nice. :shocked:

absolutely this one

:das::das:

theband2-1.png

:naughty:

But that would be one wich is veeeery high on my list. :mf_lustslow:

Really, that is such a AMAZING picture, it gives me goosbumps.

Just imagine if he wasn't famous, and you were laying at the beach, and than you see him! Waaa. I think I would die of sexyness on my towel. :naughty:

I can't choose. They're all nice. :shocked:

But that would be one wich is veeeery high on my list. :mf_lustslow:

Really, that is such a AMAZING picture, it gives me goosbumps.

Just imagine if he wasn't famous, and you were laying at the beach, and than you see him! Waaa. I think I would die of sexyness on my towel. :naughty:

ROFL. that was amazing! gah. I wish there were more pictures of him with wet hair..but there are only a few that I know of.