Love Today on My Super Sweet 16

musicfreak

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh!! :aah: Yay!

Awesome! I don't like that show, but sometimes it's entertaining to watch :naughty:

:punk: Thanks!

lol...i just like watching it(esp. when my parents are around) because it makes me and my sisters look like angels:naughty:

Love Today was also on some other show on mtv, but I have no idea what's called, something with bratz. I like watching sweet 16 sometimes, it's quite funny, but also a bit scary and most of the time watching it, I probably look like :shocked::blink::boxed:

Haha that show is so funny to watch, I can't believe they are only 15!And a landrover as your first car..hmmm. Was it onTMF? or MTV? I must catch up :naughty:

on MTV

yea i know! lots of times they get $100,000 cars:shocked: and then they end up crashing them after the first week:naughty:

Love Today was also on some other show on mtv, but I have no idea what's called, something with bratz. I like watching sweet 16 sometimes, it's quite funny, but also a bit scary and most of the time watching it, I probably look like :shocked::blink::boxed:

Real World... I think this season but I'm not sure.

edit: it was a scene when they were going out to the bar one night.

Also I think one of his songs made it onto I Think My Kid's A Star or whatever that show is called.

Ah, that's so cool!

I really like my super sweet sixteen. All those little bitchies with way too much money. :naughty: Kinda funny.

MTV plays Mika on their shows many times. I also once heard in on uhmn, I don't remember anymore..A shot at love with Tila Tequila? Or That's Amore or something..? I always have the tv on when I'm doing my homework. And suddenly I hear mika's voice behind a show or something, I always get shocked and jump up. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hureeey, my 500th post btw. :yay: