Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

hi sienna...welcome! :wub2:

i was out most of the day but i could not resist lurking a bit before going to sleep!:thumb_yello:

i hope spirits have calmed down a bit...and ppl had gone outside and enjoyed their real lives.........:blink:

oh well

less than 15 days to a new gig....this will help!

good night sienna, i'm checking the news and then.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good night Wendi!:wub2:

You really have some sweet pictures in here!:wink2:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guess everyones gone to bed now, so all on my lonesome:-(

Went to see the musical Oh What A Night with Kid Creole in it, at Bristol, a treat from my sister as I can't go to Glastonbury with her this year.

It was fantastic!!!

Lot's of '70s disco music, and everyone was on their feet dancing, it was so much fun.

We should organise an Oldlings trip if it continues touring, trust me guys you'll love it.

Went to see the musical Oh What A Night with Kid Creole in it, at Bristol, a treat from my sister as I can't go to Glastonbury with her this year.

It was fantastic!!!

Lot's of '70s disco music, and everyone was on their feet dancing, it was so much fun.

We should organise an Oldlings trip if it continues touring, trust me guys you'll love it.

that sounds like a fun night out rak!

Hi Everyone!

Wendi, hope you are soon feeling better... keep those muscles warm!

hotwaterbottlewknittedredjumperwwhi.jpg

or, heating pad is always nice and soothing...

DSC00321.jpg

a relaxing massage....

massage.jpg

uplifting music....and the visuals....

14w6g7m1.jpg

by your fave guy

Be well! :huglove:

yes - my hip is still playing up! I have physio again on 4th July - but a new one as the other one has good on maternity leave. I also have fibromyalgia - it is a real pain! I cant understand the age thing - if you need it then you need it. Age should not come into it. Sorry you suffered after your dance - sometimes its nice to do normal things even if the payback is painful. Think I may try to sleep again now. :huglove: xxxx

Morning everyone.

Only read a few posts. Will try and catch up later. But I just wanted to wish Robi luck with all her young men today!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Wendi, so sorry to see you had another bad night:shocked: My phone is such a pain at the moment, last night at about 11pm I recieved your text from Friday night!:shocked:

Rose, that sounds like a great night out!

I see I missed Guylainem and Patty...so many people that I haven't seen for so long.

Laurel, I hope that work is not too horrendous..first day back is always a pain isn't it.

Oh well, housework for me today:thumbdown:

Guess I had better go and make a start...or at least have breakfast!:naughty:

Have a good day everyone:wub2:

It was fantastic!!!

Good morning Oldlngs :biggrin2:

I'm up for that Rose :thumb_yello:

Sorry Wendi and Mamacatt still aren't feeling great :flowers2:

Hi Kath, how are you. how's the new job?

Good morning Oldlngs

I'm up for that Rose :thumb_yello:

Sorry Wendi and Mamacatt still aren't feeling great :flowers2:

Hi Kath, how are you. how's the new job?

Hi Pooh! Sorry to miss you.

Job is going fine thank you..........not long now till my holidays!:naughty: No really, I am enjoying it and I certainly like working five short days as opposed to three very long ones which I used to do in my previous job. I am now out of the house mon to fri 9 til 3 30 which is very nice indeed:thumb_yello:

Hope everything is well with you and that you have a nice Sunday:thumb_yello:

Hello Clare....don't get blown away!:naughty: Not very windy here (which is unusal on the west coast of Scotland but VERY wet. I drove back home after midnight last night and I don't think I have ever driven through so much surface water it was a nightmare:shocked:

Have a good day

Afternoon all!

Hope you're all well today, on this beautiful, albeit windy, day.

Yes had a great time last night, it was organised by friends of my sisters, from work. There is talk of going to see Footloose in September, which should be fun.

My sister and niece are off to Glastonbury on Wednesday, I'm a little sad not to be going with them, but the following week will more than make up for it.

By the way, the new clue is up, for those who are interested.

Hi Rose and Jem:thumb_yello:

Apologies to those not going to Paris but you will just have to excuse me for a minute....

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Not long now!!!:naughty:

Rose, I had a look at the clue....I would like to say you have lost me but to be honest I was never in the know or anywhere near to begin with so I can't really have lost the plot as I never had it!:naughty: I will just remain in ignorence and be pleasantly surprised in Amsterdam:thumb_yello:

Abby was asking the other day if you were wearing the new costume in Paris and I said no, Amsterdam. So is she wearing the Penguin in Paris then she asked. No I replied. So, what IS she wearing in Paris then she asked.

I refused to comment:naughty:

hahahaha Kath you make me smile :biggrin2:

I'm well excited:boing:

Hi Jem. Yep, I have been busy this week getting a few things ready as Ab and I leave on the morning of Wednesday 2nd so it isn't too long now:thumb_yello: