Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Eilidh made dinner and helped me change my clothes. Felt really sorry for her - I was in tears, and shouting with the pain. She is 16 - Hazel stayed in town as she was working last night and again this morning and I cant drive to take her in. She is 14 and helps when she is here too :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This phone is driving me nuts. Keeps wiping my posts. You asked about doc - he would want to inject - couldnt bear that :boxed:

are you going to wait til you feel a little better to see him?

the pain must be awful if you can't stand an injection.

wow, i hope your meds kick in soon. you are not able to use your right arm at all right now?

it's good that your girls are old enough to help. i bet when you are feeling good you do all sorts of things for them. i remember you talking about taking them to dance classes (i think) and all sorts of places. they understand that it's your turn to need them now.

the girls are great when I need them. I cant move my right arm at all - almost pass out with the pain - thats why an injection would be out of the question. I cant even touch my shoulder without feeling sick!

the girls are great when I need them. I cant move my right arm at all - almost pass out with the pain - thats why an injection would be out of the question. I cant even touch my shoulder without feeling sick!

ouffff.. that's not funny. is it the first time that your shoulder is in so much pain? or something that happens from time to time?

Nice cakes!

Morning everyone!:thumb_yello:

Wendi...we really MUST co ordinate our imsonia!:naughty: I do hope you start to feel a bit better soon:wub2:

OK folks, have a good day...I am not here....just came on a n hour ago to do somethiong else...you know how it is!:naughty:

Loved the Friday night photo album!!

Good luck with the t shirts Rose.

have a good day off Laurel:thumb_yello:

I am out tonight...yes, I do occasianlly have a life:naughty:

So i will see you all tomorrow...have a great weekend.

I must get up now!!!

Bye for now:wub2:

hi kath!:wub2:

have a nice WE!

mine will be busy...trip to the mountains this afternoon to take some stuff and back home by dinnertime...

tomorrow big party with the Scouts!

Enrico is a Scout and tomorrow is the end of the year party...lot of ppl, lot of fuss.....oh dear!:naughty:

btw....here's bloody hot!!!!:thumbdown:

wendi.......ciao! :wub2:

oldlings! have a good WE possibly off this place (MFC), eheheheheheeh

Morning lovely oldies. Thought you were all gone! took me ten mnutes to figure out there's a part 20! :doh: Anyway, have a great weekend.

Wendi,if you're here, hope you're feeling a bit better. :huglove:

Goodmorning... Really sorry to read Wendi was up again last night :huglove:

Really hope you start to feel better soon... :(

Last day of Freedom for me now... though I'm actually on Holiday again in a month... and for two weeks... woot!!!!

Not that I'm counting it down again or anything.... :)

Anyway going for awhile... be back later on...

Hello............hope the party goes well for the scouts Robi!

I have just been to get my euros for Paris/Amsterdam!:thumb_yello: (crap exchange rate though!:shocked:)

Hope everyone is having a good day:thumb_yello:

Hello............hope the party goes well for the scouts Robi!

I have just been to get my euros for Paris/Amsterdam!:thumb_yello: (crap exchange rate though!:shocked:)

Hope everyone is having a good day:thumb_yello:

hope you got plenty for hamsterjam, party time